Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Chris Brown Shares Photos Of His Adourable Daughter On Instagram... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Shares Photos Of His Adourable Daughter On Instagram... (949 Views)

Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 16-Year-Old Daughter On Instagram (Photos) / Stunning Mrs (Annie Idibia) Shares Adourable Photo Shoot With Her Cute Daughters / Genevieve Shares Her Latest Adourable Looks In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown Shares Photos Of His Adourable Daughter On Instagram... by love2nicee: 7:57am On Apr 17, 2015
For the first time ever, Chris Brown finally and officially put it out there that he is a father.
http://sabi9ja..com/2015/04/chris-brown-shares-photos-of-his.html

Re: Chris Brown Shares Photos Of His Adourable Daughter On Instagram... by mizjules(f): 8:02am On Apr 17, 2015
My only concern is the cuteness of the little one!!! kiss kiss
Re: Chris Brown Shares Photos Of His Adourable Daughter On Instagram... by chucky234(m): 8:21am On Apr 17, 2015
Cute pikin, only 10 months and Chris don dey polish her foot nails, I pity that poor pikin.
Dem go soon confuse the poor girl as Kim K and Kanye don confuse North West.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Brown Shares Photos Of His Adourable Daughter On Instagram... by leboss6(m): 8:30am On Apr 17, 2015
not a celebrity baby like North west and Blue ivy
Re: Chris Brown Shares Photos Of His Adourable Daughter On Instagram... by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 17, 2015
chucky234:
Cute pikin, only 10 months and Chris don dey polish her foot nails, I pity that poor pikin.
Dem go soon confuse the poor girl as Kim K and Kanye don confuse North West.
lmao your comment is dang funny.
Re: Chris Brown Shares Photos Of His Adourable Daughter On Instagram... by chucky234(m): 9:00am On Apr 17, 2015
rokiatu:
lmao your comment is dang funny.
My Gold coast finest, na true I talk na.
Re: Chris Brown Shares Photos Of His Adourable Daughter On Instagram... by Swegzfreak: 9:21am On Apr 17, 2015
Just in case...
Re: Chris Brown Shares Photos Of His Adourable Daughter On Instagram... by sussywink(f): 9:41am On Apr 17, 2015
Beautiful baby, love her hair

(1) (Reply)

Dbanj Performs For World Bank Alongside Mary.j.blige, Fally Pupa & Usher...check / Actress Chika Ike Show Off Her Long Sexy Leg For Glamour Magazine Photoshoot / Pic:omotola's Daughter In 2011 And 2015.what Has Really Changed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.