Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

EXPOSED: Female Politician Allegedly Caught Using Boy For Ritual (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EXPOSED: Female Politician Allegedly Caught Using Boy For Ritual (PHOTOS) (952 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Exposed For Claiming To Protest (picture) / Shameful Act!!! : Beautiful Woman Allegedly Caught In The Act In Abuja (photo) / Tiwa Savage Impostor Allegedly Dupes Lagos Politician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXPOSED: Female Politician Allegedly Caught Using Boy For Ritual (PHOTOS) by Alaski1789: 7:51am On May 24, 2015
A picture which has found its way online is accusing female politician, Monsurat Adedoyin of engaging in diabolical activities.
The picture shows Adedoyin with a young boy, with both individuals dressed quite questionably.
The photo was posted by Facebook user, Henry Obiazi, who also posted court order from a Lagos High court restraining the police from arresting Adedoyin, who is said to be the Deputy Chairman of Ikorodu Local Government Area in Lagos State.
He wrote:
“The face of a ritualist politician in lagos Mrs.Munirat Adedoyin. She is the former Deputy Chairman of Ikorodu local Government Area. She is about to contest for the position of the Chairman of the local government. She was caught in the act by some good ‘samaritans’ and the information and the photographs were passed to security agencies. The woman is now on the run. Quest for political power and blood money. One day we shall all give account of our journey in this wilderness before our creator.let us expose evil doers in this country. Share if you can.”

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE SHOCKING PHOTOS
Re: EXPOSED: Female Politician Allegedly Caught Using Boy For Ritual (PHOTOS) by amzee(m): 7:55am On May 24, 2015
Re: EXPOSED: Female Politician Allegedly Caught Using Boy For Ritual (PHOTOS) by indiraserv: 7:59am On May 24, 2015
Initially when I saw the pics ,I was miffed outraged and even lamented on what this country is turning into....but on second thoughts it seems stage managed ,here why I think so,
In such situations cameras wouldn't be allowed,she can't know someone is taking her pics so closely and go ahead,like someone mentioned elsewhere such things are done in the dark not in broad daylight
My conclusion was under duress,and it was stage managed someone wants to kill her career
Re: EXPOSED: Female Politician Allegedly Caught Using Boy For Ritual (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:00am On May 24, 2015
Busted grin

Meanwhile,

I cover me and my family with the blood of God.

Amen

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Female Politician Allegedly Caught Using Boy For Ritual (PHOTOS) by nwaanambra1(m): 8:25am On May 24, 2015
the pic was taken with hidden camera.

the case is in court already and i think she will be facing murder charges.
Re: EXPOSED: Female Politician Allegedly Caught Using Boy For Ritual (PHOTOS) by Yustash001(m): 9:09am On May 24, 2015
All because of getting a particular post......na so God go dey catch them one by one....

(1) (Reply)

Snoop Dogg To Become Next Twitter CEO? / Demi Lovato, TF Are You Wearing? (photos) / Caption This Wizkids Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.