Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,670 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

He Beats Her Too Much! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Beats Her Too Much! (1506 Views)

What A Wicked World, A Woman Beats Her 10years Old Sister In Law To Death. / Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating / Graphic Video: Guy Catches Wife Cheating, Then Beats Her To Death.... Just Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Beats Her Too Much! by ConfessionsNgr: 10:22am On Apr 17, 2015
Her husband beats her a lot. And she has scars all over her body. I happen to be the middleman and even best man at their wedding five years ago. So most times anytime she gets beaten, I get to hear. Both the husband and wife are my friends, that was why it was easy to match-make them. But I don't like how their marriage is going. They have two children already. The assault started almost immediately after their wedding. I couldn't believe it when I first heard it because my friend isn't violent. Until he gave her a dirty slap right in my presence over something very minute. I reproached my friend on the spot and even stopped associating with him for a while out of anger.Many a times I've counselled my friend and he keeps promising to change. I feel bad anytime the wife comes to me to report. She always asks me to advice her and I also do try my best to talk to her husband. I hate any form of abuse and I sincerely want the best for both of them. I wish my friend will stop it and save his marriage, I also wish his wife will end the marriage so as to save her life because I have seen cases of death and deformity because of abuse. Divorce is better than death. I am in a dilemma as to how to advice both of them.

http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/61/he-beats-her-just-too-much

Story posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com Create a post or make comments anonymously
Re: He Beats Her Too Much! by Jackeeh(m): 10:26am On Apr 17, 2015
Jakeeh is typing.................
Re: He Beats Her Too Much! by SAMBARRY: 10:41am On Apr 17, 2015
Some people were born to be beaten to death because their brains cannot be exercised. Yorubas call such people eran iyas.if you sit down there and enjoy the beatings who's business

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Beats Her Too Much! by bennyrazz: 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
I think the person that posted this needs to organise boys to beat his friend. Let his friend fill the excruciating pains, let him bear the scars. After the beating, ask him how does he feel? does he feel okay? if he says no, tell him that his how is wife feels. What you will not accept to be done to you, do not do it to others. I agree women have sharp mouth but you as a man should know that is the only thing they have. If you treat a woman well no matter how she does, one day one day, she will change. Battering is not the solution
Re: He Beats Her Too Much! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
You call such man a husband??that one is not a husband but a he-goat....
Re: He Beats Her Too Much! by KanwuliaJara: 5:29am On Apr 20, 2015
Hmmmmm. . . .

"Onoda" wan don come o. . . .
Na from whia all these punching bag 'women' dey come from biko kwa nu? undecided
Re: He Beats Her Too Much! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
Has she tried adding OGBOLUKORKORMIYOR in his food?
Re: He Beats Her Too Much! by francizy(m): 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

Hmmm, na so you go kill ya husband? angry undecided
Re: He Beats Her Too Much! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
EggovinMma:
What's that, Nne? Sounds funny though grin
Re: He Beats Her Too Much! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
chimkaire:
What's that, Nne? Sounds funny though grin

It's a very potent juju. Okijajuju makes some for his female clients as well. cheesy cheesy
Just a pinch inside your husband's favourite food, and you are the man of the house! cheesy
Re: He Beats Her Too Much! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
francizy:

Hmmm, na so you go kill ya husband? angry undecided
kill ke?
OGBOLUKORKORMIYO doesn't kill o.It brings peace and harmony at home instead. grin grin grin
Re: He Beats Her Too Much! by francizy(m): 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

kill ke?
OGBOLUKORKORMIYO doesn't kill o.It brings peace and harmony at home instead. grin grin grin

Hahahahaha, the one that will turn the husband to a lunatic kwo? grin cheesy

#dustsShoes undecided
Re: He Beats Her Too Much! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

It's a very potent juju. Okijajuju makes some for his female clients as well. cheesy cheesy
Just a pinch inside your husband's favourite food, and you are the man of the house! cheesy
Chaeeeeee!!!!!!!!
Nwoke ewee banyezie kitchen shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

Chukwu aju cool embarassed
Re: He Beats Her Too Much! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
[quote author=chimkaire post=32921159]Chaeeeeee!!!!!!!!
Nwoke ewee banyezie kitchen shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

Chukwu aju cool embarassed[/quot

Okwanu di!
Obuho kwa ife ojo biko!o banyezie kitchen,osibe nri o ga eri! O ife ojo?
Chukwu ama n jukwa! cheesy cheesy
Re: He Beats Her Too Much! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
[quote author=EggovinMma post=32921397][/quote] lipsrsealed
Re: He Beats Her Too Much! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
francizy:

Hahahahaha, the one that will turn the husband to a lunatic kwo? grin cheesy

#dustsShoes undecided

Lmao.
That's the best.The washing of panties crew. wink
Wouldn't it be nice to see my husband coming into the bathroom and then bellowing in anger, "I have warned you not to wash your panties in this house as long as I am around?"

Omo na to rinse my hand go sitting room spread leg sleep. cheesy cheesy
Re: He Beats Her Too Much! by francizy(m): 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

Lmao.
That's the best.The washing of panties crew. wink
Wouldn't it be nice to see my husband coming into the bathroom and then bellowing in anger, "I have warned you not to wash your panties in this house as long as I am around?"

Omo na to rinse my hand go sitting room spread leg sleep. cheesy cheesy

Hahahaha, e go make sense make e come dey romantic in an annoying and aggressive way.. Like:

I have warned you not to wash your panties, cook, sweep and clean the house. In short I've warned you not to do any chores in this house again and I've also told you not to work, because I intend doing everything. The next time you try it eh, I will treat your Bleep up! grin

Afterwards, you try what he asked you not to do and you get beaten to a puld.. cheesy

You never see where juju dey backfire. Na that one go make sense pass.. cool

Iga ebute ofu na aka dibia! Anwa kwa na ya anwa oh!
Re: He Beats Her Too Much! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
francizy:

Hahahaha, e go make sense make e come dey romantic in an annoying and aggressive way.. Like:

I have warned you not to wash your panties, cook, sweep and clean the house. In short I've warned you not to do any chores in this house again and I've also told you not to work, because I intend doing everything. The next time you try it eh, I will treat your Bleep up! grin

Afterwards, you try what he asked you not to do and you get beaten to a puld.. cheesy

You never see where juju dey backfire. Na that one go make sense pass.. cool

Iga ebute ofu na aka dibia! Anwa kwa na ya anwa oh!

Lmao.
Beating me up for doing any chores at all?
And what we I tell people that I did to deserve such beating? cheesy cheesy
"My husband bear me to a pulp because I did some house chores"? grin
The whole community of women will come out to see such marvellous man.Ndi bianu ga asi, "Nne biko hapu ozi! Oburu n di gi achoro k' naga ozi n'ulo, ga na sitting room kube nke bu Ezigbote ura! "

1 Like

Re: He Beats Her Too Much! by francizy(m): 7:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

Lmao.
Beating me up for doing any chores at all?
And what we I tell people that I did to deserve such beating? cheesy cheesy
"My husband bear me to a pulp because I did some house chores"? grin
The whole community of women will come out to see such marvellous man.Ndi bianu ga asi, "Nne biko hapu ozi! Oburu n di gi achoro k' naga ozi n'ulo, ga na sitting room kube nke bu Ezigbote ura! "

LoL, funny enough you'll get tired of it all cuz your husband will be behaving like a sissy. He won't act like a man and all that will show in public. You won't enjoy it as you feel you'ld tho.
Re: He Beats Her Too Much! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
francizy:

LoL, funny enough you'll get tired of it all cuz your husband will be behaving like a sissy. He won't act like a man and all that will show in public. You won't enjoy it as you feel you'ld tho.

Seriously I won't enjoy it dear
before I go dey house one day, husband go carry yam for head with designer suit enter house.

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Open Letter To His 3year Old Son / Closed / To Toyin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.