Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

A Nairalander's Open Letter To His 3year Old Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander's Open Letter To His 3year Old Son (1509 Views)

Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son Through Newspaper Advert. Photo / Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) / How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander's Open Letter To His 3year Old Son by Misterc(m): 8:43am On May 08, 2015
Hello son, your mother sent me a picture of a broken mug – my broken mug. Apparently, you have broken yet another mug. I’m thinking of disciplining you with the rod when I get home but no, I won’t derive satisfaction from that, it won’t be fun. Spare the rod and spoil the child is so old school.

So here is what I’m going to do. I’ll have to write down the items broken and the cost. This mug, the two glass cups, the two ash mugs.

Remember your mother’s bead necklace you pulled from her neck and scattered all over the floor at a wedding? Well I’m writing that down and adding the cost of humiliation she endured. My phone chargers and headsets? Adding those ones too. Your mother’s earrings you derive so much joy from pulling and tossing aside? Your bill just went up.

There are more I’ll remember soonest and more things you’re going to destroy in the future so my advice to you, be a lawyer or an accountant. Bring your A-game to the negotiation table because when you get a job and collect that your first paycheck, I’ll be the person at your door, presenting the bill.

It would be fun and entertaining to watch you stutter as you unfold the bill, watch it roll down to your feet, onto the front porch and stop at the driveway. That’s right, your bill is going to be long so your paycheck better be fat.

Your mother is going to be the judge and she is expected to be free, fair and impartial in her ruling and the awarding of damages. You are hereby advised via this post to stop with your cooing, laughing, smiling and making of those soft baby eyes you always give your mother. Your interactions with her shall now be videoed and monitored. That’s right, I’m on to you.

Should you go ahead to try and still win her to your side, know it won’t be an easy task. I’ve had over seven years of wooing her under my belt, seven years before you came along. I’m pretty sure I’ll still be able to turn on the charm. Tough break son, my smile trumps yours.

Please bear in mind that inflation shall be taken into account when the final bill is presented to you, that full bottle of bleach you poured all over the bathroom floor can’t still be 200 naira many years down the line. Once again, being a tough lawyer or accountant would come in handy for you.

Finally, go ahead son, let loose all over the house, play with your toys, smash my phone on the floor, pull down the game console by the wires, tear apart my paperback novels and keep pulling mommy’s weave off. I’ll just be in the corner, telling you I love you as I make yet another entry of your destruction into my dairy.

...................................................Sincerely with love from daddy

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To His 3year Old Son by marshalcarter: 8:49am On May 08, 2015
Yea...dats touchin...nyz nd lovely

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To His 3year Old Son by Dyt(f): 8:53am On May 08, 2015
Beautiful piece

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To His 3year Old Son by vjsmiles: 8:55am On May 08, 2015
[size=14pt] Source? [/size]

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To His 3year Old Son by Nobody: 8:55am On May 08, 2015
Awwwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To His 3year Old Son by Acekidc4(m): 8:58am On May 08, 2015
Let me Read this First b4 I Comment my View!!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To His 3year Old Son by Misterc(m): 9:01am On May 08, 2015
I wish it can just make front page... @ MODS

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To His 3year Old Son by maryam6(f): 9:19am On May 08, 2015
Lol, nyc piece though.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To His 3year Old Son by adanduka: 9:21am On May 08, 2015
Wicked father

If God operated this way, the only living things on earth would probably be plants.
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To His 3year Old Son by AndreRose(f): 9:26am On May 08, 2015
adanduka:
Wicked father

If God operated this way, the only living things on earth would probably be plants.
You misunderstood the post.
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To His 3year Old Son by Misterc(m): 9:46am On May 08, 2015
adanduka:
Wicked father

AndreRose:

You misunderstood the post.

It's one of those syndromes
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To His 3year Old Son by cyprus000: 9:48am On May 08, 2015
[size=13pt] Feeling the nigga
coolcoolcoolcool
[/size]
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To His 3year Old Son by Nobody: 10:16am On May 08, 2015
adanduka:
Wicked father

must you misunderstood everything?judge not so as nt to be judge. Beside who knws? You might even be ten fold a more wicked fellow.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To His 3year Old Son by Misterc(m): 11:02am On May 08, 2015
Jollyjoy:
must you misunderstood everything?judge not so as nt to be judge. Beside who knws? You might even be ten fold a more wicked fellow.
I wonder.......
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To His 3year Old Son by adanduka: 11:19am On May 08, 2015
Jollyjoy:

Thanks for the compliment! kiss
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To His 3year Old Son by Nobody: 11:57am On May 08, 2015
adanduka:

Thanks for the compliment! kiss
what a fellow! You cant even diferentiate being complimented from being rebuked!yours is a lost hope.... I give upppppppp.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To His 3year Old Son by ivyy(f): 5:41pm On May 08, 2015
vjsmiles:
How are you? angry
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To His 3year Old Son by adanduka: 6:10pm On May 08, 2015
Jollyjoy:
what a fellow! You cant even diferentiate being complimented from being rebuked!yours is a lost hope.... I give upppppppp.

Thanks, you have helped me diferentiate differentiate kiss
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To His 3year Old Son by MsBliss(f): 6:22pm On May 08, 2015
He will always win his mother to his side and you know that.
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To His 3year Old Son by MsBliss(f): 6:26pm On May 08, 2015
@op did your dad give you a lifetime bill of things you broke /spoilt after you collected your paycheck ? If no then that smart kid doesn't deserve all that.
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To His 3year Old Son by vjsmiles: 6:58pm On May 08, 2015
ivyy:

How are you? angry
[size=14pt] i'm fine cry kiss [/size]
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To His 3year Old Son by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 08, 2015
vjsmiles:

It was first blogged on mymindsnaps.com. I wonder why the source was not included. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To His 3year Old Son by Misterc(m): 12:14am On May 09, 2015
MsBliss:
He will always win his mother to his side and you know that.
i've always know that..... like it's a tradition that men must always stand by our mothers EVEN when it's "Her" (the mother) Vs "him" (the father)...
that's why I still reminded him of that
Should you go ahead to try and still win her to your side, know it won’t be an easy task. I’ve had over seven years of wooing her under my belt, seven years before you
came along. I’m pretty sure I’ll still be able to turn on the
charm. Tough break son
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To His 3year Old Son by PaleHorse: 10:06am On May 09, 2015
Why would someone go to a site and copy a story that someone sat down thought of and wrote down and post it on some other site and claim the story as their own? Why would you so blatantly plagiarize another person's intellectual property and receive praise and glory for another's sweat?

You are a thief, Mr! A slimy, disgusting douchebag! You should be ashamed of yourself!

This is the original post that this brain dead thief copied. Pay attention to the date:

www.mymindsnaps.com/the-daddy-diaries-entry-1/

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To His 3year Old Son by anyibaba(m): 10:16am On May 09, 2015
This is just wrong. This story is not yours, how dare you steal another person's story and claim as yours? How do you live with yourself? You are scum and vile, if you could write a story then why didn't you? This post was originally posted on http://www.mymindsnaps.com/the-daddy-diaries-entry-1/, the date shows that. Why not credit the source and the originator of this story, which happens to be me.
Whoever you are, please do get a life and stop this tomfoolery.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To His 3year Old Son by WaltShakes: 10:29am On May 09, 2015
Will it kill the person who copied this piece to simply admit that he in fact copied it? I mean, how hard can it be? After, we'll be expecting change to come to us. This blatant intellectual theft is just disgusting.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To His 3year Old Son by SAMBARRY: 10:32am On May 09, 2015
Hiannn. You're still complaining about the mug and necklace he destroyed. The 40,000naira bead wura pull out from my neck nko and pieced to the ground

my toni Braxton, Michael Bolton, Phil Collins and Marvin gaye cds she broke nko

my laptop she poured water on nko

my Mary kay powder she poured and wasted on my bedsheet nko

my lipsticks that she broke nko

I can go on and on.na her husband go hear am.i go collect the money for damages from im hand, If I remember though grin tongue

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To His 3year Old Son by yhusiee(f): 10:37am On May 09, 2015
vjsmiles:
LOL, u sef?
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To His 3year Old Son by yhusiee(f): 10:41am On May 09, 2015
adanduka:
Wicked father

AndreRose is right. You really misunderstood the post.
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To His 3year Old Son by chinwengoz: 10:57am On May 09, 2015
Op how shameful and disgraceful that in this jet age you can stoop so low to repost a story and not acknowledge the writer or where you copied it from. Please do the needful and stop misleading nairalanders into thinking you wrote this piece. Plagiarism is dirty and its corruption. You cannot receive the glory and praises on another's sweat. If you dont want your own glory to be snatched too, do the needful.
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To His 3year Old Son by PaleHorse: 6:11pm On May 09, 2015
I guess the coward Misterc has suddenly run short of words
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To His 3year Old Son by darklord01: 11:56pm On May 09, 2015
How sad. All the person would have done was ask Anyibaba for permission to post this story here from www.mymindsnaps.com

Really saddens me.

Makes me wonder how many of Wally's and my own storys the thief has stolen from the site.

(1) (Reply)

My Father Never Beat Me Neither Did He Hit My Sister / your honest advice to This Young Family / He Says He Can Never Love Me The Way He Loves His Mum. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.