Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Xenophobic Attacks: See What Alibaba Is Suggesting To Nigerian Govt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Xenophobic Attacks: See What Alibaba Is Suggesting To Nigerian Govt (777 Views)

7 Killed, 8 Injured In Maiduguri Suicide Attacks (see Photos) / Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences / Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenophobic Attacks: See What Alibaba Is Suggesting To Nigerian Govt by Jackeeh(m): 10:36am On Apr 17, 2015
Who agrees with him?

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: See What Alibaba Is Suggesting To Nigerian Govt by nicerichard05: 10:44am On Apr 17, 2015
Just in case
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: See What Alibaba Is Suggesting To Nigerian Govt by kolomax(m): 10:46am On Apr 17, 2015
Although it will affect them economically but it will also affect Nigerians too
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: See What Alibaba Is Suggesting To Nigerian Govt by wealthmission: 10:49am On Apr 17, 2015
No let us go for war that's wat dose ass holes want
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: See What Alibaba Is Suggesting To Nigerian Govt by tmtech: 10:57am On Apr 17, 2015
Yea I support him.... Not to shut down dia bizness permanently, jst to put pressure on dia govt... In 2008 dey killed 62pple in a xenophobic attack and no single arrest was made..... Am sure some of dis big bizness owners ar part of d SA govt... Dey nid to call dia pple to order... I can't imagine nigerians killing southies here without any consequence...
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: See What Alibaba Is Suggesting To Nigerian Govt by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 17, 2015
Haha might just work
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: See What Alibaba Is Suggesting To Nigerian Govt by Jaycool18(m): 12:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
just watched d video, I can't explain the shock I'm right now they're burning and stoning women , men and children to death
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: See What Alibaba Is Suggesting To Nigerian Govt by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
Jaycool18:
just watched d video, I can't explain the shock I'm right now they're burning and stoning women , men and children to death
where? Can u send me a link?
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: See What Alibaba Is Suggesting To Nigerian Govt by Jaycool18(m): 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
katzz2nd:
where? Can u send me a link?
I dnt know hw to share link just Google it
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: See What Alibaba Is Suggesting To Nigerian Govt by Kk4(m): 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
I have so much respect for Ali Baba until I read his post.

That is really low. This is not the time to lower ourselves to these south Africans.

Nigerians work at this south African establishment. How do you expect them to take care of their families if Nigerian govt shuts down these businesses.

We should not be in a hurry to 'revenge' because, gaskiya, we go hearam too.

PS-I totally condemn the attacks. It's barbaric.

God bless Africa.... God bless Nigeria

Sai Buhari
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: See What Alibaba Is Suggesting To Nigerian Govt by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
Nigeria would adjust... it is not like we want to chase them away, they just have to show sincerity that they are willing to stop the burning and killing of innocent african immigrants.

kolomax:
Although it will affect them economically but it will also affect Nigerians too

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert: New Facebook Scam Wants To Steal Your Login And Your Money / Man Forced His Wife To Have Sex With 2,700 Men / Yoruba Vs Hausa In Ogere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.