Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" (60524 Views)

"Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar / "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady / He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Halleydavid: 3:59pm On May 13, 2016
Video Vixen Exposes Ali Baba's Cousin Who She Claimed Raped Her, Shows Evidence

Now, this is a serious case, according to a Nigerian Video Vixen that goes by the name Enigma_laduchess on Instagram, she was raped last night by Ali Baba's cousin and not only was she raped, when she spoke up, the young man that raped her took the wrong turn and threatened blackmail, said he would disgrace and embarrass her by releasing her nude photos which according to her, he took with her phone. She even have gone ahead to release the photos herself and show proof of her rape in her chats to the young man.

SOURCE; http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/05/video-vixen-exposes-ali-babas-cousin.html

4 Shares

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Halleydavid: 4:02pm On May 13, 2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Young03(m): 4:08pm On May 13, 2016
my here
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by huntila(m): 4:11pm On May 13, 2016
Deep. It might not be rape. Let's follow the outcome

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by dealslip(f): 4:11pm On May 13, 2016
The guy is even proud of what he did. Human have degenerated badly.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by ayokellany: 4:17pm On May 13, 2016
Cheap olosho forming rape because the dude no mumu

136 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by dondo83(m): 4:29pm On May 13, 2016
all this gals that were born out of unwanted pregnancies. Both the boy n gal should be flogged with dogoyaro cane. nonsense

22 Likes

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Hedonistically: 4:40pm On May 13, 2016
Most of these useless city girls forming posh with fake accent are actually shameless gutter who.res with zero dignity.

But the guy is also a big fool.

129 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 13, 2016
dealslip:
The guy is even proud of what he did. Human have degenerated badly.
What did he do? to my understanding, it seemed it was even the babe that wanted him and he gave her what she wanted.

When will women ever stop playing the victim card when their plans doesn't go as planned?

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 13, 2016
ayokellany:
Cheap olosho forming rape because the dude no mumu
GBAM!
GBAMMER!!
GBAMMEST!!!

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 13, 2016
Lalasticlala, or what's that your moniker sef?
Food is ready o, come take it to FP let's all nairalanders devour it.
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by double0seven(m): 5:21pm On May 13, 2016
why doesn't she go to the police instead of going online.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by psalmist0203(m): 5:25pm On May 13, 2016
it is high tym we stand up for women right. dis aint right.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by bedspread: 5:32pm On May 13, 2016
THE WORLD HAS GONE LEGALLY WICKED!!
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by bedspread: 5:33pm On May 13, 2016
THE WORLD HAS GONE LEGALLY WICKED!!!

THIS YOUNG MAN SHOULD BE QUIETLY PUT BEHIND BARS

7 Likes

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by hazyfm: 5:49pm On May 13, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by firstolalekan(m): 5:50pm On May 13, 2016
Mstcheeeewu!

Olosho vs. Dog
She nor even fine sef undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 13, 2016
The whole affair looks like a consensual act.

5 Likes

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by goodlifehyd1: 5:50pm On May 13, 2016
she no suppose cover the ni'pple after showing the full breast... why will someone in her right senses send nude pictures to a guy who can even get careless with his phone around his friends.... the olosho didnt deem it fit to delete the picture part of the message before screen grabbing and posting it online... Few years now this same "thing" will be looking for God fearing responsible dude to settle down with.. i bow for some people stupidity

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by MrAboki: 5:50pm On May 13, 2016
Wonders shall never sieze
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by spartacuz: 5:51pm On May 13, 2016
Hehehe, Ali baba come and say something o
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by sheftyxz(m): 5:51pm On May 13, 2016
oboyee see boobs

1 Like

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by braine(m): 5:51pm On May 13, 2016
Seen. The girl is just a LovePeddler and an attention seeker. No further comment on this stupid issue. You have sex then when something goes wrong they shout rape. Nonsense.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by raker300: 5:52pm On May 13, 2016
Not judging until I hear from both parties...
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Guyman02: 5:52pm On May 13, 2016
Another wanna be BabyMama gone sour.
Nairaland should stop promoting pictures of BabyMamas and BabyDaddies and their out of wedlock children on FP as it seems people no longer value genuine friendship between males and females but see sex (mostly unsafe sex) as the ONLY definition of love with the attendant consequences such as these, no more respect for family life as we used to know it.
The idiotic guy also disrespected himself with this cheap fame seeking gurl in his responses in the chat.

Now see this picture of Tiwa Savage on stage performing posted here yesterday. Even after marriage she continued with the same old lifestyle in the name of 'celebrity'. People no longer respect themselves, so much nudlty everywhere.

10 Likes

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Elipsis: 5:55pm On May 13, 2016
Damn! See firm, fresh boobs! :oo

3 Likes

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by sassiemyk: 5:55pm On May 13, 2016
...Both the raper and the rapee should appear in my court by 9am tomorrow. yhu shall both repeat the exercise in court to enable the court prove if it is rape or setup. I rise...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by rosieluv(f): 5:55pm On May 13, 2016
bejeiodus:
The whole affair looks like a consensual act.
consensual act wiv a bruised face? haba

1 Like

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 13, 2016
huntila:
Deep. It might not be rape. Let's follow the outcome
Exactly. It might just be a case of relationship gone wrong.

If you check those pictures, she took most of the nude pictures by herself

8 Likes

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by spartacuz: 5:55pm On May 13, 2016
Kill him
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by devonpaul(m): 5:56pm On May 13, 2016
psalmist0203:
it is high tym we stand up for women right. dis aint right.
When it comes to Instagram vixen, I'll be on my seat bro. Not standing anything

14 Likes

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by armadeo(m): 5:56pm On May 13, 2016
I find the concept of rape appalling.

Why would someone struggle for sex n.a. fuel? If she says no lock up and move on. Every once in a while we get bad market.

Jeez . All these thirsty niggas.

That aside the gal may also be seeking cheap popularity not knowing that it only lasts 15mins.

Niggas control yourself. Women respect yourself. You can sense when a guy wants the panties off don't try and play smart bounce immediately. Don't do make I chop clean mouth thirsty dudes don't take that anymore.

Dudes not every no is a moaning yes. If she says no bounce. Bad market. If you wanted to spend for sure sex then go get a hoe.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Colonel, Manu, Killed By Bandits / Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight / Thieves Snatch Policeman's Phone From Him In Broad Daylight (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.