Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Does Your Skin Colour Reflect You? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Does Your Skin Colour Reflect You? (575 Views)

WOW!!! PRETTY LADIES, SEE HOW TO GIVE YOUR SKIN THE BEST TREAT / Best Cream Or Lotion To Give The Skin Chocolate Colour. / Best Cream To Use To Change Your Skin Colour To White.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Your Skin Colour Reflect You? by anneduke: 11:32am On Apr 17, 2015
What’s behaving ‘white’? What’s behaving ‘black’?
there's always the issue of denying your skin colour for another colour. does it wipe your origin?
The fact that four fifth of humanities is non-White makes this subject a relevant and current issue worth pursuing. Notably, it addresses the identity crises majority of the world’s population face. Identity crisis? Is that really happening?

http://beautyship..com/2015/04/does-your-skin-colour-determine-your_17.html

(1) (Reply)

I Never Thought I'd Become First Lady In My Life' - Patience Jonathan / Attemt And Tested:6 Dry Shampoos That Look Invisible On Dark Hair / 2015 Digital Fashion Illustration Training Classes Starts Oct 13th To 18th Nov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.