Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,839 members, 7,824,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

The Cheapest Plans For Both Call And Data - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Cheapest Plans For Both Call And Data (1867 Views)

Cheapest Data Plans For Android, IOS And PC Users In April 2016 / UPDATED: Cheapest Tariff Plans For Calls & SMS Across All Networks / Check Out The Latest GLO DATA PLANS For January 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cheapest Plans For Both Call And Data by lafex: 11:35am On Apr 17, 2015
1. For BB user(Etisalat easy starter)
Buy a new etisalat SIM and u are automatically on easy starter
Recharge 1000 and u will be given 1000 bonus to call any networw that will last for 7days
Subscribe for BB data and u will be given 3GB for 30days
use the bonus to call for 7days

2. For non-BB users e.g BB10. Android. Laptop(Glo overload)
Dial *200# on ur glo line
Rechatrge 1000 and u will be given 4000 to call glo numbers between 10pm to 8am for 7days
Subscribe for BB data and u will be given 3GB which u can use on any device for 30days
Use your bonus to call
Re: The Cheapest Plans For Both Call And Data by timbros(m): 11:43am On Apr 17, 2015
lafex:
1. For BB user(Etisalat easy starter)
Buy a new etisalat SIM and u are automatically on easy starter
Recharge 1000 and u will be given 1000 bonus to call any networw that will last for 7days
Subscribe for BB data and u will be given 3GB for 30days
use the bonus to call for 7days

2. For non-BB users e.g BB10. Android. Laptop(Glo)
Rechatrge 1000 and u will be given 4000 to call glo numbers between 10pm to 8am for 7days
Subscribe for BB data and u will be given 3GB which u can use on any device for 30days
Use your bonus to call

@bolded... Just like that? How can you just subscribe for BB data in a non BB device?

Complete that your post joor or you post the cheapest VALID subscription for non BB devices... .
Re: The Cheapest Plans For Both Call And Data by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 17, 2015
A clean Blackberry Curve4 for urgent sale, Location- Benin City, Asking Price-8000, Reach me on 09098363226. Thanks

Re: The Cheapest Plans For Both Call And Data by xreal: 11:50am On Apr 17, 2015
lafex:

2. For non-BB users e.g BB10. Android. Laptop(Glo)
Use your bonus to call

Just like that?
Is it that easy?
Re: The Cheapest Plans For Both Call And Data by Redoil: 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
feelz:
A clean Blackberry Curve4 for urgent sale, Location- Benin City, Asking Price-8000, Reach me on 09098363226. Thanks
my benin brother i hail O. I hope say no be fufu phone you want sell.
Re: The Cheapest Plans For Both Call And Data by lafex: 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
timbros:

@bolded... Just like that? How can you just subscribe for BB data in a non BB device?

Complete that your post joor or you post the cheapest VALID subscription for non BB devices... .
I av used it and it works. Just follow my direction and come back to thack to thank me later
xreal:

Just like that?
Is it that easy?
Re: The Cheapest Plans For Both Call And Data by xreal: 12:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
lafex:
I av used it and it works. Just follow my direction and come back to thack to thank me later
Which direction?
Re: The Cheapest Plans For Both Call And Data by lafex: 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
xreal:

Which direction?
as it was stated earlier. Most ppl deople don't know that glo bb subscription can work on other devices but I just tell u the secret.
Re: The Cheapest Plans For Both Call And Data by INCREDIBLEGUY: 1:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
feelz:
who still dey use blackberry dis days grin LA white berry dey rain now oh gionee for lifegringringrin
Re: The Cheapest Plans For Both Call And Data by pillarmaria(m): 1:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
lafex:
as it was stated earlier. Most ppl deople don't know that glo bb subscription can work on other devices but I just tell u the secret.
am using nokia E6, can it also work for me?
Re: The Cheapest Plans For Both Call And Data by timbros(m): 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
lafex:

Without tweaking your phone's IMEI?

Without using the sim in a BB for while before inserting in your device?

Since when did Glo start allowing customers to use BIS in other devices like Airtel?
Re: The Cheapest Plans For Both Call And Data by lafex: 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
pillarmaria:

am using nokia E6, can it also work for me?
The glo plan work with any device e.g nokia, android, bb, bb10, samsong e.t.c
Re: The Cheapest Plans For Both Call And Data by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
Op u high on shisha

poooooo
Re: The Cheapest Plans For Both Call And Data by Oyetboy(m): 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
datapeople:
HOW TO BUY CHEAP DATA ON MTN 5GB of MTN, GLO AIRTEL and ETISALAT FOR AS LOW AS 5GB for #1200..

Through SME Data Share, you can now get 5GB of MTN, GLO AIRTEL and ETISALAT data bundle for as low as N1,200. Really! Yes. Some Nigerians are already in the business. As a matter of fact, it’s really really expensive to buy data for your device mostly when you are using an android device. I guess you know what am talking about if you are an android user. you know how expensive it is to buy data.

work on any device, e.g. Android, iPhone, iPad, Laptop, Nokia, Lumia, Windows, BlackBerry etc.

Below is the price list For all Netwrk::
MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, ETISALAT::

=:> 5GB for #1,200

=:> 10GB for #2,000

PLACE AN ORDER NOW!!

Duration 1 month (30-31) days

Before I forget, the validity of any of this plan is 28-30 days. You can compare the prices above with the normal MTN data bundles to see how much you will be saving yourself.
Any of the plans above work on any device, e.g. Android, iPhone, iPad, Laptop, Nokia, Lumia, Windows, BlackBerry etc

HOW TO BUY DATA

Contact Us:-

Call Hot Line -07031350573

CALL FOR MORE DETAILS!!!!
Add up or call to Place an Order!!
To check your Data Bundle balance
MTN dial *461*7#

Place and order now..

#source NL

Our internet/mobile data plan works with all devices e.g Andriod, Iphone, Blackberry, computers, modems e.t.c.
Data rollover to the next month, if you re-subscribe before expiry of current plan (All Netwrk)..
somebody give me a shotgun!!!!!! angry
datapeople:
HOW TO BUY CHEAP DATA ON MTN 5GB of MTN, GLO AIRTEL and ETISALAT FOR AS LOW AS 5GB for #1200..

Through SME Data Share, you can now get 5GB of MTN, GLO AIRTEL and ETISALAT data bundle for as low as N1,200. Really! Yes. Some Nigerians are already in the business. As a matter of fact, it’s really really expensive to buy data for your device mostly when you are using an android device. I guess you know what am talking about if you are an android user. you know how expensive it is to buy data.

work on any device, e.g. Android, iPhone, iPad, Laptop, Nokia, Lumia, Windows, BlackBerry etc.

Below is the price list For all Netwrk::
MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, ETISALAT::

=:> 5GB for #1,200

=:> 10GB for #2,000

PLACE AN ORDER NOW!!

Duration 1 month (30-31) days

Before I forget, the validity of any of this plan is 28-30 days. You can compare the prices above with the normal MTN data bundles to see how much you will be saving yourself.
Any of the plans above work on any device, e.g. Android, iPhone, iPad, Laptop, Nokia, Lumia, Windows, BlackBerry etc

HOW TO BUY DATA

Contact Us:-

Call Hot Line -07031350573

CALL FOR MORE DETAILS!!!!
Add up or call to Place an Order!!
To check your Data Bundle balance
MTN dial *461*7#

Place and order now..

#source NL

Our internet/mobile data plan works with all devices e.g Andriod, Iphone, Blackberry, computers, modems e.t.c.
Data rollover to the next month, if you re-subscribe before expiry of current plan (All Netwrk)..
somebody give me a shotgun!!!!!!
Re: The Cheapest Plans For Both Call And Data by pillarmaria(m): 6:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
lafex:
The glo plan work with any device e.g nokia, android, bb, bb10, samsong e.t.c
thanks a whole lot, i was afraid of trying it, may be i will give it a trial now. Hope no configuration is needed?
Re: The Cheapest Plans For Both Call And Data by lafex: 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
Go ahead to use it and come back to thank me later.
There is no need of any configuration. I open this thread because some guys told me that they payed some Engrs to configure their phones to use this plan. I was very annoyed while hearing this because I know that its a white lie because I have used the same plan for someone using BB10. Use it and confirm it yourself.
pillarmaria:

thanks a whole lot, i was afraid of trying it, may be i will give it a trial now. Hope no configuration is needed?

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Just Took Android’s Future Out Of Google’s Hands / Camon C8 Indept Review: Is The 1GB Really Enough? Find Out In This Review / Have You Seen The New Google Gboard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.