Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

How To Remove Malware Virus From Your Android Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Remove Malware Virus From Your Android Device (1872 Views)

Chinese Are Selling Tecno Phones With Built-in Malware In Africa / How I Suspiciously Got The Virus From My Samsung S9plus Phone. / Tips To Remove Malware From Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Remove Malware Virus From Your Android Device by DlawTECHY(m): 4:07am On Oct 31, 2016
This method of removing malware requires rooting of your android device. Lean how to root your device here
I wrote earlier on How to remove malware from android devices without root access in which i talked about what is malware and the effects of malware in any devices. some users also requested the method that requested root access.
In this post I will be writing on how to remove stubborn malware in rooted devices.
To remove malware from your android device(rooted) certain steps should be followed.
Steps to remove malware with root access
Step 1: Your device must be rooted. To continue with this tutorial your device needs to be rooted and busybox has to be installed .
Learn how to root your device here
Step 2: Clear cache and remove junk files. This can be done by using certain apps from play store or it can be done manually .
Step 3: Download this app from play store
Stubborn Trojan Killer . Install the app and grant root access. The app has an easy to understand interface and can be understood easily.
Step 4: Run the app and click on scan stubborn Trojans
You can easily uninstall the Trojans after search.

source

https://dlawtechy./2016/10/31/how-to-remove-malware-from-your-android-device-root/

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: How To Remove Malware Virus From Your Android Device by Okaakoko(m): 6:38am On Oct 31, 2016
nice one, testing mode activated
Re: How To Remove Malware Virus From Your Android Device by DlawTECHY(m): 7:59am On Oct 31, 2016
Okaakoko:
nice one, testing mode activated
OK sir

1 Like

Re: How To Remove Malware Virus From Your Android Device by helpinghands(m): 11:03am On Oct 31, 2016
I like this. Lalasticlala come and see ooooo Fp worthy
Re: How To Remove Malware Virus From Your Android Device by Fidelismaria: 2:48pm On Oct 31, 2016
Ok
Re: How To Remove Malware Virus From Your Android Device by DlawTECHY(m): 10:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
Thanks
Re: How To Remove Malware Virus From Your Android Device by Habayomie(m): 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
DlawTECHY:
Thanks
LG G3,stuck @bootloop(LG logo),pls can u help out and whats the cost?
Re: How To Remove Malware Virus From Your Android Device by DlawTECHY(m): 6:01am On Jan 21, 2017
Habayomie:

LG G3,stuck @bootloop(LG logo),pls can u help out and whats the cost?

Yes I can help you sir, what is your location
Re: How To Remove Malware Virus From Your Android Device by Habayomie(m): 6:06am On Jan 21, 2017
DlawTECHY:

Yes I can help you sir, what is your location
Sango-Otta,..how much is it gonna cost?
Re: How To Remove Malware Virus From Your Android Device by DlawTECHY(m): 9:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
Habayomie:

Sango-Otta,..how much is it gonna cost?

Am in Akwa ibom state. It will cost you about 3000
Re: How To Remove Malware Virus From Your Android Device by Habayomie(m): 10:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
DlawTECHY:

Am in Akwa ibom state. It will cost you about 3000
Distance does not favour us,but can u refer me to any engineer in Lagos...tnx in advance
Re: How To Remove Malware Virus From Your Android Device by Habayomie(m): 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
Helo engrs,pls I recently got this Huawei Ascend Mate.
Its freeze alot and I realise its Virus attacked(Netapha,sms-manager and many others).I av tried 360 security and Malwarebyte but they can't do the magic.Then again I tried Stubborn Trojan Anti-virus,this app detects the viruses but requires root access to uninstall then,I av tried several rooting apps(KingRoot,KingoRoot,iRoot) to Root but they all fail to Root my phone.
Please how can u help a bro?

(1) (Reply)

As E Dey HOT!!! Make Unlimited Calls On Your Mtn Sims / My Phone Fell Inside Water / Meet The First Iphone X Tesla With Solar Panel Worth Of $4,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.