Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,896 members, 7,824,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Sins Of My NYSC Days... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sins Of My NYSC Days... (1631 Views)

My Husband Just Told Me Something About His NYSC Days And It's Making Me Sad. / A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! / Generational Curses. . . .the Sins Of The Fathers And Mothers!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sins Of My NYSC Days... by ConfessionsNgr: 11:45am On Apr 17, 2015
Glad I can post here anonymously. Some few years ago, I was posted to south west for my NYSC programme. It was a mixture of the good, bad and ugly. And am always thinking of the "bad" things I did. Luckily or unluckily for me, I had my ppa(primary place of assignment) at a girls'-only secondary school. Most of these girls are my age mates. I got to know that they don't normally start school until like seven years old. Because I am a fine boy and their teacher, it was easy for them falling for me. At a time I lost count of how many of them I had disvirgined. In the process, a few of them got pregnant for me, and I wasn't ready to be a father to three babies. I was the only male corper posted to this school amidst three female corpers. And even one of them happened to be nymphomaniac. She came to me anytime she was in the mood, even though she was aware that I was sleeping with the students. I lived outside the school so it was easy for any of them to come to my place. Two of the students even fought each other dirty because of me. I was such a celebrity and star. But years afterwards, I wish I could turn back the hands of time and change how I lived promiscuously during service.

http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/62/sins-of-my-nysc-days

Story posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com Create a post or make comments anonymously
Re: Sins Of My NYSC Days... by kilokeys(m): 11:46am On Apr 17, 2015
go and look for ur kids
Re: Sins Of My NYSC Days... by austine4real(m): 11:49am On Apr 17, 2015
hw does this affect GMB??

1 Like

Re: Sins Of My NYSC Days... by imbless: 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
Re: Sins Of My NYSC Days... by todayguest(m): 1:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
Thank God for your life.
Re: Sins Of My NYSC Days... by KanwuliaJara: 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
You are not alone. wink
ALL MALE CORPERS in Nigeria that were "teachers" ALL DID THE SAME.
As you made your bed. . . . . SO MUST YOU LIE ON IT! kiss
Re: Sins Of My NYSC Days... by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
You are not alone. wink
Seriously?

Pass that weed you have been smoking. undecided
Re: Sins Of My NYSC Days... by 1miccza: 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
You are not alone. wink

Not all I was a lecturer and I didn't do any of that.
Re: Sins Of My NYSC Days... by Xtargold(f): 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
You are not alone. wink
Did u say 'All'?....pls,don't generalize,i've met some decent nd disciplined male corpers
Re: Sins Of My NYSC Days... by Richy4(m): 2:20am On Apr 18, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
You are not alone. wink

Not all please. We were 11 posted in the same school. Out of the 11 , 4 were ladies. The rest were what I called gentle men. It was as if we were selected. Classy with a capital letter C. We had no time for little girls. We got no time staying in the staff rooms for idle gossip. we will finish our classes and returned to our rooms. Or one of the fellow members will rent a movie we watch it in my room. Just to avoid boring life style in Bayelsa. You and I knew how willing those girls in that state was but we don't care. We kept our reputation. I heard they still talk about the snobbish set of corper sent to that school.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Close Are You To Members Of Your Extended Family? / Woman Wants Divorce Over Husband’s Demands For Anal Sex / Nigerian Man Posts Facebook Chats His Cheating Wife Had With A Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.