Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

What's The Easiest Way To Solve Broken Families Issues ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Easiest Way To Solve Broken Families Issues ? (1579 Views)

IKEDC Prepaid Meter (MOJEC): How To Solve “REJECT” Token Issues. / I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While / 10 Richest Families In Nigeria 2018 By ManucheTv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Easiest Way To Solve Broken Families Issues ? by meekparagon(m): 2:07pm On Nov 27, 2019
I had a friend with a broken home.

He told me that he just found out that his wife with two kids have cheated on him for a while.

He also told me that they both had some issues 6 months ago but she refused to apologize to him. OK due to that, he refused to touch her for about 6 months till now.

Due to lack of sex for about 6 months, her colleagues in her working place approached her, asking for her contact .

Two weeks later, they both meet in a hotel, where they had sex twice before the husband found out.

According to her that the guy promised to work working visa for her to travel to Canada, and also that no woman can stay for 6 months without sex.

I was shock hearing the shit.

I had to meet her personally in order to know better, trust me there was no difference at all. She told me the same.

BACK TO THE THE GUY.

Am totally confused currently, because he actually thinks of taking this case to the lady family or to their pastor in the church in order for everything to be OK.

NOW

Do you think doing any of this will bring to the end of the issue between both

Should he take the issue to the lady family or to the pastor.

Thanks.
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Solve Broken Families Issues ? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 27, 2019
Unnamed issue ---> Wife refuses to apologize to Husband ---> Husband refuses wife intimacy for 6-months ---> Wife cheats

Couples should learn to fix small issues when they occur before they turn into or create bigger ones.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Solve Broken Families Issues ? by Mamabright(f): 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2019
I don't know why we always like to involve pastors(fyi am a Christian) in everything we do include our marriage, they(pastors) have their own family problem but choose to handle it their own way. But we keep bothering them with our own problems. What happens to communication? what happens to no third party?
Please, they should sit down and talk. Maybe take a vacation so that they can rekindle their love and build their family together.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Solve Broken Families Issues ? by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2019
The man refused to touch his wife for six months, she got tempted outside, and the man outside wants to better her life, suddenly her husband has woken from his slumber. Is he now tired of tormenting his wife? He definitely was also cheating during the six months, so he is much more guilty. It is better to meet a marriage counselor, meeting family members means washing their dirty linen outdoors. They can also seek counsel and prayers from an experienced elderly pastor.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Solve Broken Families Issues ? by nlPoster: 6:43pm On Nov 28, 2019
Due to lack of sex for about 6 months, her colleagues in her working place approached her, asking for her contact .

How did the colleagues know she's not having sex?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Solve Broken Families Issues ? by LadySarah: 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2019
He should watch Fireproof.Do all he can to win his wife's affection back.He gave the devil room when he witheld sex from his wife for good six mths! shocked shocked
Body no be firewood.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Solve Broken Families Issues ? by meekparagon(m): 8:03am On Nov 29, 2019
Thanks so much guys
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Solve Broken Families Issues ? by StPete: 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2019
So many sisies these days angry

Somebody fvcked ur wife twice and you’re still wondering what to do. Next time they’ll fvck your wife on your matrimonial bed and invite you to watch. Tufia!!!

Edited: believe me the woman was fvcked many times by that colleague.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Solve Broken Families Issues ? by zeb04(f): 9:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
So he didn’t touch his wife for 6 month as punishment and he is angry she got it outside.

What was he thinking would happen? Ridiculous.

Can he swear he didnt cheat too.

Mschewe

4 Likes

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Solve Broken Families Issues ? by bukatyne(f): 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
It is OK the wife cheats because the husband denied her sex for 6mths.

I hope it us OK for the husband to cheat too when his wife denies his sex for 6mths.

Afterall, it is their bodies.

The husband and wife lack common sense. Imagine cutting off your nose to spite your face. undecided

Since the husband wants to reconcile, let them go back to the drawing board as adults, resolve their issues and stop denying themselves sex or turning outside when A denies B.

It is not their right to deny.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Solve Broken Families Issues ? by Fairview1: 11:19pm On Nov 29, 2019
meekparagon:

He told me that he just found out that his wife with two kids have cheated on him for a while.

He also told me that they both had some issues 6 months ago but she refused to apologize to him. OK due to that, he refused to touch her for about 6 months till now.

Two weeks later, they both meet in a hotel, where they had sex twice before the husband found out.

According to her that the guy promised to work working visa for her to travel to Canada, and also that no woman can stay for 6 months without sex.

I had to meet her personally in order to know better, trust me there was no difference at all. She told me the same.

BACK TO THE THE GUY.

Am totally confused currently, because he actually thinks of taking this case to the lady family or to their pastor in the church in order for everything to be OK.

NOW

Thanks.

Wait Op!

Come, tell us the truth...are you sure you're not the person this is happening to? Cos from the way you are sounding, I am suspecting you to be the man in charge here.

Anyway, back to your question. The truth is that there's no better way of settling dispute other than communicating your feelings to the next person.

Detailing how things happened and what you would like to change. We human being, we have a way of giving room for ill stuff to thrive and when kasala don burst, na then we go begin dey complain.

How can you be snubbing your wife for six whole months?! Six months, Op? Inyanga dey sleep, trouble go wakam.....As body no be fire wood na, she don't go collect preek to satisfy her sexual urge, now you come dey complain on NL.....Mtchewwwww!!!!

The kind of things some new generation married men do these days still dey annoy us wey still day single and make me come dey wonder, whether I wasn't misinformed when they say wisdom comes with growth and responsibility.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Solve Broken Families Issues ? by Nobody: 4:53am On Nov 30, 2019
nlPoster:

How did the colleagues know she's not having sex?
if you are very observant, you’ll know when women misses sex. Not all women though.

But a woman that can’t apologize to regain her home but meets another man in hotel for sex twice is messed up.

Likewise men.

1 Like

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Solve Broken Families Issues ? by frozen70(f): 6:06am On Nov 30, 2019
meekparagon:

BACK TO THE THE GUY.

NOW

Thanks.

Marriage is a very serious issue that you don't handle it the way you handle a mere relationship

There will always be issues in marriage and the best is to avoid those issues to come up or you get it solved within 24hrs

Women are like gardens to be watered and when you don't water the gardens they wither away

No matter how angry a man is, denying your wife sex for as long as that period is a licence for her to sort herself

Men get aroused easily than women and get bleeped to any available woman and still come home to love their wives

But when a woman get aroused, if you don't attend to her, she will start developing another way of sorting herself and once she goes out to sleep, it's difficult to bring her back because they have only one love heart to give to anyone they feel deserves to hold it

As men gives attention to women despite they are married, that's how married women gets lots of attention and they try to handle it by not giving them audience, but when you make your wife a no valuable person at home, she seeks love outside and she will definitely get it, even get bleeped better than what you think you were best at

Then the issue of apologising, if truly she is at fault and refuses to apologise, starving her wasn't the best option

As a man, you can still understand vividly that it's her fault and once you have established that fact, you can shove it aside and move on together

The most important thing is that you have established a fact that she is at fault

What about cases where men refuses to accept a fault due to pride and ego

My advice is let the husband sit her down and both of them can get it solved

If it continues then you involve families and if it defys all means, you go your separate ways

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Solve Broken Families Issues ? by CAPSLOCKED: 6:55am On Nov 30, 2019
meekparagon:

YOUNG MEN OF THE WORLD TRYING TO GET MARRIED, IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT TO PUT UP WITH THROUGH OUT YOUR MISERABLE MARRIED LIVES? cheesy
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Solve Broken Families Issues ? by CAPSLOCKED: 6:59am On Nov 30, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
The man refused to touch his wife for six months, she got tempted outside, and the man outside wants to better her life, suddenly her husband has woken from his slumber. Is he now tired of tormenting his wife? He definitely was also cheating during the six months, so he is much more guilty. It is better to meet a marriage counselor, meeting family members means washing their dirty linen outdoors. They can also seek counsel and prayers from an experienced elderly pastor.
zeb04:
So he didn’t touch his wife for 6 month as punishment and he is angry she got it outside.

What was he thinking would happen? Ridiculous.

Can he swear he didnt cheat too.

Mschewe

THIS IS THE MOST FAMOUS EXCUSE FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU TO BE DISLOYAL.

I SERIOUSLY FEEL SORRY, TERRIBLY SORRY FOR THOSE WHO HAVE TO GO THROUGH ALL THE MISERY CALLED RELATIONSHIP AND LOVE.

LadySarah:
He should watch Fireproof.Do all he can to win his wife's affection back.He gave the devil room when he witheld sex from his wife for good six mths! shocked shocked
Body no be firewood.

IF SEX WAS HER PROBLEM, WHY DID SHE NOT JUST APOLOGIZE?

I'M NOT SURPRISED SEEING YOU WOMEN JUSTIFY UNFAITHFULNESS BECAUSE Y'ALL ARE BORN DISHONEST, AND YOUR DOUBLE STANDARD CAN NEVER BE MATCHED.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Solve Broken Families Issues ? by CAPSLOCKED: 7:13am On Nov 30, 2019
frozen70:

Then the issue of apologising, if truly she is at fault and refuses to apologise,

As a man, you can still understand vividly that it's her fault and once you have established that fact, you can shove it aside and move on together

The most important thing is that you have established a fact that she us at fault

YES,
Martinez39. VERY IMPORTANT THAT WE CONTINUE TO ALLOW WOMEN NOT TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING AT ALL... JUST LIKE LITTLE KIDS.

YOU OFFEND HER, YOU APOLOGIZE. SHE OFFENDS YOU, YOU STILL APOLOGIZE BECAUSE SHE'S A FRAGILE BABY THAT CANNOT TAKE CARE OF ANYTHING.

frozen70:

Women are like gardens to be watered and whey you don't water the gardens the wither away

YES.. WE HAVE TO PAMPER THEM LIKE MUGS OR ELSE, THEY BREAK.

THESE EASY TO BREAK MUGS WANT TO BE EQUAL WITH THE OTHER GROUP WHO DOESN'T DEMAND PAMPERING AND FREE PASSES THROUGH ANYTHING... WHILE STILL MAINTAINING THAT THEY (MUGS) EVEN IN EQUALITY DESERVE SPECIAL TREATMENT. WHAT A JOKE.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Solve Broken Families Issues ? by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:48am On Nov 30, 2019
Why do you jump to conclusions when the OP did not state who was at fault between husband and wife? I am very sure it must have been the man who was at fault, and only God knows how many times the wife must have apologised in the past for doing no wrong, till she's fed up. Yes, the above which you boldened will always be a reason for women to cheat, and there is nothing you can do about it. Apologies has got nothing to do with sex, besides what stopped the man from apologising? Even if his ego is bloated and he does not want to apologise, then why should he deny her sex?
CAPSLOCKED:

I SERIOUSLY FEEL SORRY, TERRIBLY SORRY FOR THOSE WHO HAVE TO GO THROUGH ALL THE MISERY CALLED RELATIONSHIP AND LOVE.

I'M NOT SURPRISED SEEING YOU WOMEN JUSTIFY UNFAITHFULNESS BECAUSE Y'ALL ARE BORN DISHONEST, AND YOUR DOUBLE STANDARD CAN NEVER BE MATCHED.

1 Like

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Solve Broken Families Issues ? by Martinez39(m): 8:16am On Nov 30, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

YES,
Martinez39. VERY IMPORTANT THAT WE CONTINUE TO ALLOW WOMEN NOT TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING AT ALL... JUST LIKE LITTLE KIDS.

YOU OFFEND HER, YOU APOLOGIZE. SHE OFFENDS YOU, YOU STILL APOLOGIZE BECAUSE SHE'S A FRAGILE BABY THAT CANNOT TAKE CARE OF ANYTHING.

THESE EASY TO BREAK MUGS WANT TO BE EQUAL WITH THE OTHER GROUP WHO DOESN'T DEMAND PAMPERING AND FREE PASSES THROUGH ANYTHING... WHILE STILL MAINTAINING THAT THEY (MUGS) EVEN IN EQUALITY DESERVE SPECIAL TREATMENT. WHAT A JOKE.
It's no surprise that such rubbish is coming from a female. The day men begin to wake up, start setting boundaries, and start making women take responsibility for their actions, that's when such nonsense will stop.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Solve Broken Families Issues ? by Omar09(m): 9:09am On Nov 30, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Why do you jump to conclusions when the OP did not state who was at fault between husband and wife? I am very sure it must have been the man who was at fault, and only God knows how many times the wife must have apologised in the past for doing no wrong, till she's fed up. Yes, the above which you boldened will always be a reason for women to cheat, and there is nothing you can do about it. Apologies has got nothing to do with sex, besides what stopped the man from apologising? Even if his ego is bloated and he does not want to apologise, then why should he deny her sex?

So when women withdraw sex, they are celebrated but when men do it, it becomes an avenue to cheat?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Solve Broken Families Issues ? by ImaIma1(f): 10:02am On Nov 30, 2019
There's no excuse for cheating...for both parties.

That said. Only a childish and foolish husband will withhold sex and use it as a weapon to bend her to his will. It's not advisable for any of them to do so.

A man that can keep malice to the point of withholding sex for SIX MONTHS needs to relinquish his head of the house title to someone with sense.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Solve Broken Families Issues ? by drips8(m): 10:39am On Nov 30, 2019
Rather than the woman apologizing and trying to sort things out if she really needed sex badly.

She just decided to cheat.
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Solve Broken Families Issues ? by LewsTherin: 10:46am On Nov 30, 2019
bukatyne:
It is OK the wife cheats because the husband denied her sex for 6mths.

I hope it us OK for the husband to cheat too when his wife denies his sex for 6mths.

Afterall, it is their bodies.

The husband and wife lack common sense. Imagine cutting off your nose to spite your face. undecided

Since the husband wants to reconcile, let them go back to the drawing board as adults, resolve their issues and stop denying themselves sex or turning outside when A denies B.

It is not their right to deny.

I was just smiling at the responses here. The males calling the man a sissy for wondering what to do to a cheating wife and the females approving of the woman's cheating because she was deprived of sex for 6 months.

Hillarious.

1 Like

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Solve Broken Families Issues ? by frozen70(f): 11:51am On Nov 30, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

YES,

My response is not meant for barchlors

It's for married men that understand that women are like babies that you need to understand

Once you understand this, you have the key to your own happy home and happiness

Women also understand their men that's why you see they know when to strike and get the attention they need

Just like a baby that is hungry, if that child cry out loud, you will leave what you are doing immediately to attend to the child

2 Likes

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Solve Broken Families Issues ? by CAPSLOCKED: 11:58am On Nov 30, 2019
frozen70:

My response is not meant for barchlors

It's for married men that understand that women are like babies that you need to understand

EVEN MARRIED MEN ARE SICK AND TIRED. SOME GET FED UP WITHIN JUST 2 WEEKS AFTER THE WEDDING. LOL. BABIES INDEED. I HOPE YOU ALL STILL ROCK PAMPERS AND SUCK MOM'S MILK. SO PATHETIC cheesy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Solve Broken Families Issues ? by ednut1(m): 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
Our culture and religions here make marriage look like a do or die thing. People should be free to stay single

1 Like

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Solve Broken Families Issues ? by Martinez39(m): 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

EVEN MARRIED MEN ARE SICK AND TIRED. SOME GET FED UP WITHIN JUST 2 WEEKS AFTER THE WEDDING. LOL. BABIES INDEED. I HOPE YOU ALL STILL ROCK PAMPERS AND SUCK MOM'S MILK. SO PATHETIC cheesy
Don't mind her. In the female/feminist utopia, females are permitted not to take responsibility for their actions and men are to face the consequences of the actions of females and give them free passes.
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Solve Broken Families Issues ? by emmaodet: 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2019
Omar09:

So when women withdraw sex, they are celebrated but when men do it, it becomes an avenue to cheat?

My broda u sef see am.
Too many cheating women nowadays
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Solve Broken Families Issues ? by emmaodet: 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

Bro God bless you. I was already getting worried with replies have seen so far about ladies not attacking the woman.
This is a woman that is already planning how to move to canada with the kids and without the husband courtesy of the man-friend despite cheating yet nothing to say to it.
Women bring a lot of bagagges to a relationship/marriage through feeding them, clothing, housing, major financial burden even up to the in-laws, gifts etc and gradually men are already asking the question if it really worth it yet they wwnt to add Unfaithfulness/Cheating/Multi-dating to an already overburden baggage which will be the Final Nail to the Coffin.
Men will start avoiding marriages and will prefer bedmates/sex mates with little problems and that is when the women will know that khaki no be leather.

Martinez39
Ubunja
Pansophist
Franchasng

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Solve Broken Families Issues ? by bukatyne(f): 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2019
LewsTherin:

I was just smiling at the responses here. The males calling the man a sissy for wondering what to do to a cheating wife and the females approving of the woman's cheating because she was deprived of sex for 6 months.

Hillarious.

Very funny.

The husband probably feels guilty his denial made her cheat.

And the constant hinting that the husband was also cheating too is very annoying.

Not all men lack self control.

I was wondering what the wife would do if her husband was ill for a year or traveled out.

She couldn't even find a way to break the ice in six months for them to resume sex. From the OP, the husband doesn't seem unreasonable. Sounds like a fair weather wife to me.

Shame on her. undecided
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Solve Broken Families Issues ? by LewsTherin: 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
bukatyne:

Very funny.

The husband probably feels guilty his denial made her cheat.

And the constant hinting that the husband was also cheating too is very annoying.

Not all men lack self control.

I was wondering what the wife would do if her husband was ill for a year or traveled out.

She couldn't even find a way to break the ice in six months for them to resume sex. From the OP, the husband doesn't seem unreasonable. Sounds like a fair weather wife to me.

Shame on her. undecided

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Solve Broken Families Issues ? by Omar09(m): 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2019
emmaodet:

My broda u sef see am.
Too many cheating women nowadays

All they are looking for is something to justify their them cheating.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

N30000 Feeding Allowance / Not / I Have Depression And I Want To Vent My Feelings .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.