Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

I Predicted South Africa’s Xenophobic Attacks – TB Joshua - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Predicted South Africa’s Xenophobic Attacks – TB Joshua (3144 Views)

Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation / I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua / How I Predicted Xenophobic South Africa — T.B Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Predicted South Africa’s Xenophobic Attacks – TB Joshua by johnydon22(m): 8:28am On Apr 18, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin grin

Your comment is totally incongruous with the picture you attached to it. undecided

that one na ur business cool
Re: I Predicted South Africa’s Xenophobic Attacks – TB Joshua by driand(m): 8:32am On Apr 18, 2015
KEVIND:

I watched it on Emmanuel TV when he said it,but i was wondering then what will be the cause of the revolt. To those who always complain of these videos coming out after the events should follow His live service on Emmanuel TV every Sunday.
@johnydon22, So because he didn't mention it by it name (xenophobic) the prophecy is false. Nigerians! There's one thing we fail to understand, all the prophets God sent in the Bible days were sent to warn the world & his children against impending dangers & ways on how they should go in order to avoid them e.g Prophet Jeremiah, Amos.But we want the prophet to give the prophecy & also stop it from happening which is not posible.After the prophecy is given the task will be for those who the prophecy are meant for to pray & seek for ways out. Also We tend to confuse Ourselves with the difference between a Prophet and a Preacher or a teacher. Even Moses calling was not a prophetic one.
really I admire you but somethings are simply not right about this man.
Re: I Predicted South Africa’s Xenophobic Attacks – TB Joshua by KEVIND: 3:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
driand:
really I admire you but somethings are simply not right about this man.
The Bible admonish US not to judge cos judgement belong to God alone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Major Reason Why I Became An Atheist (picture ) / Best Nigerian Christian Movies Of All Time / Who Is A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.