Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Free Dental Advice - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Free Dental Advice (6925 Views)

Please I Need A Dental Advice / I Need Dental Advice / I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Dental Advice by realdentist(f): 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,
I'm a dentist available to provide free dental advice to anyone who needs it. I'm aware that a lot of people in Nigeria are not dentally aware. Pls feel free to ask your questions.
NB: Any advice given here does not substitute the recommendations of your own dentist, as they have physical access to you and are better informed about your case
www.freedentals.com

1 Like

Re: Free Dental Advice by realdentist(f): 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
mavany , by weak dentine I assume you mean weak enamel? because the enamel is d outer layer of the teeth and has to be breached first b4 the dentine can be affected.
anyway I would advice you to have those holes checked out, have them filled or root-treated (depending on d depth of the holes), u should also consider crowning your teeth, especially the back ones, to protect them. in the mean time, brush twice a day for at least two minutes, with toothpaste that contains fluoride. hope this helps
Re: Free Dental Advice by seunkeji5(f): 4:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
my teeth are not properly aligned, that is the upper jaw protrude out, wat do you suggest that I do?

1 Like

Re: Free Dental Advice by realdentist(f): 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
seunkeji5:
my teeth are not properly aligned, that is the upper jaw protrude out, wat do you suggest that I do?

It's a good thing that you recognise that your teeth are not properly aligned. Some persons with such conditions don't even know. However teeth alignment issues are not something you can handle by yourself at home. you need to see a dentist and be examined, alongside other treatment procedures, u may need braces to correct the problem
Re: Free Dental Advice by seunkeji5(f): 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
realdentist:

It's a good thing that you recognise that your teeth are not properly aligned. Some persons with such conditions don't even know. However teeth alignment issues are not something you can handle by yourself at home. you need to see a dentist and be examined, alongside other treatment procedures, u may need braces to correct the problem

pls how much will the braces cost and how long will the treatment may probably take?
Re: Free Dental Advice by realdentist(f): 6:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
seunkeji5:

pls how much will the braces cost and how long will the treatment may probably take?
The cost of getting braces done varies from place to place and depends on the complexity of your case. it will be cheapest in a teaching hospital setting and for an adult, may take a .minimum of two yrs. hope this helps.
Re: Free Dental Advice by tuniforever(m): 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
mavany:
Thanks for offerring ur help and expertise here. I'm in my early twenties I have a weak dentine .I have pulled two teeths and found out that I have some. Other caries, I maintain maximum mouth hygiene but it hasn't helped . What should I do
well I have a hole in my tooth which I have be with for months now.. I suggest you use a tooth gel that posses powerful antimicrobial properties.. it can also be applied directly when brushing is too painful..that what I use and I have no course to remove my tooth..
Re: Free Dental Advice by mylora: 7:32am On Apr 18, 2015
Can you recommend the best dental hospital in Nigeria for tooth extractn and replacement pls? Public or private. Thanks
Re: Free Dental Advice by realdentist(f): 11:38am On Apr 18, 2015
mylora:
Can you recommend the best dental hospital in Nigeria for tooth extractn and replacement pls? Public or private. Thanks

I would certainly be biased in my answer cheesy. Besides I don't know what city you're in. It would be better you ask a friend or acquaintance of yours who has had such treatment done and where they did theirs (if they're satisfied with their treatment).

1 Like

Re: Free Dental Advice by hardey1000(m): 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
pls sir i have tooth decay wat can i do
Re: Free Dental Advice by realdentist(f): 2:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
hardey1000:

Sir you need to have your tooth checked out in a dental clinic. Medication or toothpaste or so-called herbal preparations will not be of help to you. Your treatment will depend on the depth or size of the cavity.
Hope this helps
Re: Free Dental Advice by seunkeji5(f): 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
realdentist:

The cost of getting braces done varies from place to place and depends on the complexity of your case. it will be cheapest in a teaching hospital setting and for an adult, may take a .minimum of two yrs. hope this helps.
yes it helps thanks so much, will try the teaching hospital in my state
Re: Free Dental Advice by benosky(m): 6:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
Can u pls recommend any local reagent for dental bleaching or whitening.
Re: Free Dental Advice by tuniforever(m): 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
hardey1000:
get it checked what toothpaste do you use..
Re: Free Dental Advice by tuniforever(m): 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
benosky:
dude simply use aloe tooth gel it will do the job..

1 Like

Re: Free Dental Advice by realdentist(f): 1:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
benosky:

There are many out there in the market but I cannot recommend any because I don't have first hand experience with them. However before you settle for any, there's some basic information you need to equip yourself with. Check www.freedentals.com for advice about whitening your teeth. Navigate to the 'whiter teeth' section
Re: Free Dental Advice by success10(m): 9:56am On Apr 26, 2015
tuniforever:
dude simply use aloe tooth gel it will do the job..
bro...
Aloe tooth gel is it like normal toothpaste or a product specially made for Tooth whitening??.
Thanks.
Re: Free Dental Advice by Ethereal0110(f): 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hi doc. I have this white dot inside my premolar tooth, when i check in the mirror i see its on the premolar on both sides, am thinking its frm my gene.
Re: Free Dental Advice by realdentist(f): 9:02pm On May 03, 2015
Ethereal0110:
Hi doc. I have this white dot inside my premolar tooth, when i check in the mirror i see its on the premolar on both sides, am thinking its frm my gene.
I'm not sure what you mean by "white dot" but I know that improperly formed areas of enamel and excessive fluoride in drinking water are some of the causes of abnormal white areas of the teeth
Re: Free Dental Advice by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 03, 2015
realdentist:

I'm not sure what you mean by "white dot" but I know that improperly formed areas of enamel and excessive fluoride in drinking water are some of the causes of abnormal white areas of the teeth

Hi doc..
Are you single I love to date a doctor.
Sincerely

1 Like

Re: Free Dental Advice by Ethereal0110(f): 9:51pm On May 03, 2015
Well i can call it a dot or a spot looking at it; it seems it is inside my enamel and not on the surface
Re: Free Dental Advice by realdentist(f): 1:22am On May 08, 2015
Bennyzino:

Hi doc..
Are you single I love to date a doctor.
Sincerely
Abeg go to a dating site.

www.freedentals.com

2 Likes

Re: Free Dental Advice by Nobody: 6:45am On May 08, 2015
realdentist:

Abeg go to a dating site.

www.freedentals.com
Thanks
Would like to say keep it up.
Admire your works

Please doc I was told that I can get my teeth white by mixing hydrogen peroxide and baking soda.. Or just hydrogen peroxide and applying them on my teeth for two weeks before brushing.
I read further to check for its validity and realized that it was even endorsed by the American Dental Association.
What's your take on this and any side effects?

Thanks.. Anticipating your response.
Regards
Re: Free Dental Advice by realdentist(f): 11:01pm On May 15, 2015
Bennyzino:

Thanks
Admire your works

Please doc I was told that I can get my teeth white by mixing hydrogen peroxide and baking soda.. Or just hydrogen peroxide and applying them on my teeth for two weeks before brushing.
I read further to check for its validity and realized that it was even endorsed by the American Dental Association.
What's your take on this and any side effects?

Thanks.. Anticipating your response.
Regards

Yes, Bennyzino, Hydrogen peroxide is the active ingredient in many teeth whitening products and it is usually effective, but it depends on the type of stains you have. Before you use it, however, I would advise you to read and digest all the articles written on teeth whitening at www.freedentals.com. Go to the 'whiter teeth' section. The risks/side effects are all stated in the articles.
Hope this helps.
Re: Free Dental Advice by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 15, 2015
realdentist:

Yes, Bennyzino, Hydrogen peroxide is the active ingredient in many teeth whitening products and it is usually effective, but it depends on the type of stains you have. Before you use it, however, I would advise you to read and digest all the articles written on teeth whitening at www.freedentals.com. Go to the 'whiter teeth' section. The risks/side effects are all stated in the articles.
Hope this helps.

Thanks doc

It really did. Guess am well equipped to make a decision thanks to you.
Re: Free Dental Advice by Whizzcute(m): 7:47am On Jun 01, 2015
Kindly Order for your best and cheapest teeth whitening cream here http://www.lnk123.com/aff_c?offer_id=86&aff_id=322030
Re: Free Dental Advice by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 01, 2015
Gud day doc! You are doing a good job, may God bless u..!
Doc. my gum is retracting thereby exposing the root of my teeth. I also see blood stain wen ever am brushing. Pls wat do i do? Thnks !
Re: Free Dental Advice by Ishopbest: 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
Bennyzino:

Thanks
Admire your works

Regards
These whitening strips are easy to apply. It's 100% enamel safe, developed with a unique elastic gel formulation, which greatly improves resistance to saliva which ordinarily diminishes the whitening capability of the gels, and enables the strips to deliver sufficient whitening time for improved results. For longer lasting results, avoid staining food and drinks. Handle the strips only with dry hands. You should also dry your teeth with a towel-napkin - strips will stick much better. Step 1: Fit lower strip - apply gel side against your teeth and fold over the remainder to back of teeth. Step 2: Fit the upper strip. Step 3: Dispose the strips after 30 minutes (minimum 15 minutes). Clean your mouth carefully and clean the gel off your teeth. Store the strips in a cool/cold place

To order ☎ 08106299449
Nationwide delivery, cash on delivery
money back guarantee

Re: Free Dental Advice by omowumi19(f): 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
pls doc, anytym i brush my teeth it brings out blood evrn though it nt paining me nd i use d softest brush dat a1yr old can use..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monkeypox: Cross River Places Surveillance In Border Communities (video) / Woman Whose Bra Size Was 36N Gets A Life-changing Breast Reduction / Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.