Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

See How Corpers Slept On The Eve Of The April 11 Election - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / See How Corpers Slept On The Eve Of The April 11 Election (1299 Views)

How Corpers and Ex-Copers Can Get 3-10million Loan Grant-sterling Bank / How Corpers Can Be Safe During And After The Presidential Elections / How Corpers Make Money During Camp And Service Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Corpers Slept On The Eve Of The April 11 Election by sojiboy(m): 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
Corpers are made to face hell before, during and after the election.

The pictures below shows how we are forced to sleep in an unfumigate environment, we slept on a bare floor infact in the grass, where dangerous reptile may live in,the mosquitoes bite and music is enough to cause headache and malaria.

During the election, you will here both PDP, APC and APGA threatening corpers, if the election didn't favour their party especially in Abia state. We went through hell, I escaped been beaten because I refused to manipulate, thank God for the sincere and strong stakeholders of the community.

After the whole of the election Rumour flying around have it that corpers manipulated Abia result in favour of sitting Governor which isn't true. According to sources from Obingwa, isialangwa North and Umuahia North Indigenes promised to Lynch any corpers dey see which made most corpers to flee the state.
While I am still in the state I have stop wearing anything that have the inscription of Nysc and even stop answering to anybody that call me "Corper" on the road.

The most painful aspect is that We are yet to recieve our balance/payment for a Job done to the best of our knowledge and capacity from either INEC or Nysc as the case maybe.

We really faced hell, but thank God we are alive to share the story.

1 Share

Re: See How Corpers Slept On The Eve Of The April 11 Election by agoadiv(m): 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
anywere i couldn't read all those things up there but i thought i was gonna c dem sleeping with on eyes open/
Re: See How Corpers Slept On The Eve Of The April 11 Election by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
agoadiv:
anywere i couldn't read all those things up there but i thought i was gonna c dem sleeping with on eyes open/

I have never seen such a lazy reader like u in my life. Anyways... look closely at d first pix n you will see someone sleeping wt two eyes open. Oponu iranu

1 Like

Re: See How Corpers Slept On The Eve Of The April 11 Election by erisegun: 8:06am On Apr 18, 2015
agoadiv:
lmao.........c as u finish d guy

1 Like

Re: See How Corpers Slept On The Eve Of The April 11 Election by mekstaniac(m): 11:34am On Apr 18, 2015
Were they forced to be there? Abeg make we hear word

1 Like

Re: See How Corpers Slept On The Eve Of The April 11 Election by Artistree: 10:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
What do you call this kind of English?
Re: See How Corpers Slept On The Eve Of The April 11 Election by sojiboy(m): 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
Artistree:
What do you call this kind of English?
whixh of the ENGLISHES?

(1) (Reply)

Do NYSC Accept Private School Request Letter / Get NYSC Kits/camp Wears Delivered To Your Doorsteps Anywhere In Nigeria / NYSC: Good Or Bad Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.