Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,767 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:27 PM

Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum (8978 Views)

When u're The Only Graduate Of Agricultural Science In Ur Entire Village (Pics) / 16 Great Agricultural Produce Supply For Farmers, Exporters And Food Companies / Exporters Of Gum Arabic Let's Meet Here (non-oil Export Business) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum by tectonotimes: 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
tkem:
Hello,

If you are into the lucrative business of exportation of Agricultural produce, then you need to be part of this forum, so you can share your experiences, on the job, so that first timers can be better informed about the business.

Farmers, brokers, sourcing agents are all welcome to comment on this platform so we all can learn and give a helping hand to our brothers who are thinking about the business.
Have you heard this? Many Nigerian exporters have been defrauded of huge amount of money in the process of exporting commodities to foreign countries. Do you know why? They were not trained on export operations, management, documentations and the best methods of payment in export trade. This is terrible!!! Nigerians cannot continue to lose money to foreigners in the course of export business. Exporters, why don’t you get a practical manual that teaches the stages of export trade from processing and packaging of commodities to receipt of payment by the foreign buyers. It teaches export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment in export trade? It is a contemporary step-by-step guide to export trade. It tells all the contemporary dynamics in export trade. To get it, click on the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html
Re: Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum by Uyi2017(m): 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
I have rice due for harvest.I heed help on how to get market for the product.
Re: Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum by jimmyj: 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
Good day guys,I need direction and contact on exporting plantain flour either to neighbouring country or offshore
Re: Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum by samlexonss: 7:44am On Oct 07, 2017
New sesame seed is needed, price target is 300,000/ton, commission is 5k/ton. If interest contact 08062841184 for specification. Thanks.

Re: Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum by Nicogen4us(f): 6:47am On Oct 08, 2017
MrKong:
@bamdexfarm @pavore9 pls I just have some major questions, will be glad if I can have answers

1) How do I get necessary clearance from government agencies for my agric produce and how many agencies do I need to go through, at where and at what cost?

2) What freight agents(airline) can I use in exporting the produce and do I have to be physically present there?

3) How do I send the produce to the address of the recipient when it gets to the destination country?

Thank you in anticipation to having answers to my questions

Search Trinity Crown science laboratory and entrepreneurship service online to get an answer
Re: Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum by Nicogen4us(f): 6:50am On Oct 08, 2017
*Trinity farm*
We are supplier from Nigeria. We deal mainly on exportation
*Agro produce* such as: Cassava, maize, soybeans, sesame wheat, cashew nuts, cashew kernel,peas
*Agro process produce*:
Cassava chips(Human and animals)
Odorless fufu
Gari
Cassava flour
Cassava custard.
Enquiry WhatsApp/Call:+2348135631994
Mail:nicogen4liv@gmail.com
Re: Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum by username12: 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
samlexonss:
New sesame seed is needed, price target is 300,000/ton, commission is 5k/ton. If interest contact 08062841184 for specification. Thanks.
where are u located? I could supply to u
Re: Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum by Sleemut09: 4:40am On Oct 11, 2017
Kunglaw619:
I currently work with the Nigerian Export Promotion Council on a part time basis. If you need any advice on doing export business you can reach me. I can even help you get your export licence at the cheapest possible price not minding where you ate based in Nigeria just withing 3 to 5 working days. Contact me on 08133747993 or edehkingsley15@gmail.com

Any updates on this email/ or WhatsApp group. Pls add me on contact

Sleemut08@gmail.com
Re: Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum by Uyi2017(m): 8:41am On Oct 18, 2017
I have Rice(paddy) for sale. If u are interested pls contact me on this number:08167501602
Re: Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum by kagari: 10:24am On Oct 18, 2017
NMegaStores:
I can supply you bags of onions from Aleiro in Kebbi state which is the biggest onions market in west Africa.
A 125kg bag of onions plus transportation to Lagos is N8000 only.
Contact me if interested.
Thank you.

Come update your price here

https://www.nairaland.com/4104935/general-market-food
Re: Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum by kagari: 10:25am On Oct 18, 2017
sparkleboy:
I have got tonnes of maize and cassava for sale

Come and update your price here

Re: Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum by kagari: 10:26am On Oct 18, 2017
ClinnotradeLtd:
Hello house. We supply staples (maize, soyabeans, yams etc) in large quantities and are looking to export as well, but the challenge is to secure buyers. Kindly contact if you need staple farm produce, locally or otherwise (no matter the quantity).

Update your prices here with pictures and location

Re: Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum by kagari: 10:34am On Oct 18, 2017
Uyi2017:
I have rice due for harvest.I heed help on how to get market for the product.

Come update your price here with pictures, and your location with contact details.

Someone would contact you

Re: Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum by Uyi2017(m): 8:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
kagari:

Come update your price here with pictures, and your location with contact details.

Someone would contact you

Thanks
Re: Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum by PopAlexandra: 10:06am On Apr 08, 2020
Hello there. Are any of the contacts details still available?
How are shipments during this period? Should I expect any delays?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Weeks Old Noilers For Sale In Ibandan / I Need A Frozen Chicken Supplier / 12 Things You Must Know As A Farmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.