Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

9 Weeks Old Noilers For Sale In Ibandan - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 9 Weeks Old Noilers For Sale In Ibandan (8776 Views)

Production Of 4-6weeks Noilers / my backyard poultry-broilers noilers turkeys / Has Anyone Had Success Using Female Noilers For Egg Production? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Weeks Old Noilers For Sale In Ibandan by kayo80(m): 2:24pm On Nov 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: 9 Weeks Old Noilers For Sale In Ibandan by kayo80(m): 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2016
Eight Hundred...
Re: 9 Weeks Old Noilers For Sale In Ibandan by kayo80(m): 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2016
...Naira each.
Re: 9 Weeks Old Noilers For Sale In Ibandan by jfkenny(m): 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
They are really bigoo, at nine weeks..

1 Like

Re: 9 Weeks Old Noilers For Sale In Ibandan by kayo80(m): 6:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
jfkenny:
They are really bigoo, at nine weeks..

These are pictures of someone else 9 weeks. Let me try and take pictures of mine and put them up now.
Re: 9 Weeks Old Noilers For Sale In Ibandan by great107: 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
let see the pic, I need 10 females

1 Like

Re: 9 Weeks Old Noilers For Sale In Ibandan by Turks: 12:17am On Nov 08, 2016
Great Job! My Noilers would be ready for sale in a few days. They'll be four weeks old then. I've got 1000 of em. Wanna sell off 250 and keep the remaining 750.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Weeks Old Noilers For Sale In Ibandan by pat077: 12:43am On Nov 08, 2016
kayo80:
I want to sell 40 out of my 9 weeks Noilers. You can send me a PM if you are interested. Or call this number- 0802-7794635. I have 102 of them, and the space/cage I have can't take more than 70. Noilers grow to full maturity between 12-16 weeks, so you just have to feed them for 3-7 weeks and sell them off during Christmas. Noilers are very resistant to disease, and I have never lost one Noiler before.

I will put more pictures up when I get home. These are just pictures of 9 weeks old Noilers I saw on Nairaland. Some of my Noilers are bigger than this though. By the way, I live around Ojoo area of Ibandan.
which one be noiler again, is it different from boilers

1 Like

Re: 9 Weeks Old Noilers For Sale In Ibandan by Nobody: 5:16am On Nov 08, 2016
pat077:
Google is your friend. Also look for kuroilers which is their cousin.
Re: 9 Weeks Old Noilers For Sale In Ibandan by Nobody: 5:17am On Nov 08, 2016
Turks:
Great Job! My Noilers would be ready for sale in a few days. They'll be four weeks old then. I've got 1000 of em. Wanna sell off 250 and keep the remaining 750.
That is too much. Hope you will sell them well.
Re: 9 Weeks Old Noilers For Sale In Ibandan by Turks: 6:15am On Nov 08, 2016
Lol..No it isn't.
EMMAACHILE:

That is too much. Hope you will sell them well.
Re: 9 Weeks Old Noilers For Sale In Ibandan by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 08, 2016
Turks:
Lol..No it isn't.
If sold well, it's a lot of money. Adult ones (18 weeks) of over 3kg fetch from N3500 and above here.

I watched a video of a claim of some reaching 10kg after a year and a half though still doubt it. See it here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2_2605061s
Re: 9 Weeks Old Noilers For Sale In Ibandan by Turks: 6:40am On Nov 08, 2016
This isn't my first trial so I'm aware of all the facts and figures there are.
EMMAACHILE:

If sold well, it's a lot of money. Adult ones (18 weeks) of over 3kg fetch from N3500 and above here.

I watched a video of a claim of some reaching 10kg after a year and a half though still doubt it. See it here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2_2605061s
Re: 9 Weeks Old Noilers For Sale In Ibandan by kayo80(m): 7:17am On Nov 08, 2016
pat077:

Yes, it is different. It is a hyrbid of local chicken and broiler. It grows almost as fast as broilers and also has close to the weight size of broilers, and it is very rugged like local chickens...they never die.
Re: 9 Weeks Old Noilers For Sale In Ibandan by kayo80(m): 7:19am On Nov 08, 2016
great107:

Oh, great. I don't have a smartphone right now, but when the kid that stays upstairs my house comes back from school, I will use his phone to take the picture. By the way, I stay in Ibadan. Where do you live?
Re: 9 Weeks Old Noilers For Sale In Ibandan by kayo80(m): 7:21am On Nov 08, 2016
Turks:

WHAT!!!? ONE THOUSAND NOILERS? How are you managing? You must have a really big pen for them. So, you have a market for 4 weeks old Noilers? How much do you sell them? And Turks, how do you differentiate the males from the females? I notice things like...I think the females have black legs, and also, they are shorter and a bit wider. But I am not so sure.
Re: 9 Weeks Old Noilers For Sale In Ibandan by Turks: 7:27am On Nov 08, 2016
Yes sir. A thousand. We dey cope just fine. Yep..Separate pens actually. We're hoping to get a market for them cos people seem really interested in them. We're yet to determine their price. Well, at 6weeks, one should be able to tell the males and females apart..Using their combs, feathers etc. Naaah...Males have black hocks too; that shouldn't really be a characteristic in differentiating them. Very correct. They're shorter and wider with much smaller combs.
kayo80:

WHAT!!!? ONE THOUSAND NOILERS? How are you managing? You must have a really big pen for them. So, you have a market for 4 weeks old Noilers? How much do you sell them? And Turks, how do you differentiate the males from the females? I notice things like...I think the females have black legs, and also, they are shorter and a bit wider. But I am not so sure.

1 Like

Re: 9 Weeks Old Noilers For Sale In Ibandan by kayo80(m): 7:30am On Nov 08, 2016
Turks:
Yes sir. A thousand. We dey cope just fine. Yep..Separate pens actually. We're hoping to get a market for them cos people seem really interested in them. We're yet to determine their price. Well, at 6weeks, one should be able to tell the males and females apart..Using their combs, feathers etc. Naaah...Males have black hocks too; that shouldn't really be a characteristic in differentiating them. Very correct. They're shorter and wider with much smaller combs.

Okay thanks. Any other things to look out for?
Re: 9 Weeks Old Noilers For Sale In Ibandan by kayo80(m): 7:34am On Nov 08, 2016
I also want to sell 30 of the 4 weeks old Noilers...for those interested.
Re: 9 Weeks Old Noilers For Sale In Ibandan by Turks: 7:36am On Nov 08, 2016
The natural order of things. Females tend to be a bit recessive..Other than that, nothing major.
kayo80:

Okay thanks. Any other things to look out for?
Re: 9 Weeks Old Noilers For Sale In Ibandan by kayo80(m): 7:42am On Nov 08, 2016
Turks:
The natural order of things. Females tend to be a bit recessive..Other than that, nothing major.

Okay. Thanks. And what do you know about the females laying eggs? Do you have to give them a certain type of feed for the to lay eggs? I know I have seen videos of free range Kuroilers that lay eggs regardless of what they eat.
Re: 9 Weeks Old Noilers For Sale In Ibandan by Turks: 8:25am On Nov 08, 2016
If you're going to have them in cages then you have to feed them layer mash once they hit 5% laying production. Them being on free range is something different all together.
kayo80:

Okay. Thanks. And what do you know about the females laying eggs? Do you have to give them a certain type of feed for the to lay eggs? I know I have seen videos of free range Kuroilers that lay eggs regardless of what they eat.

1 Like

Re: 9 Weeks Old Noilers For Sale In Ibandan by kayo80(m): 8:30am On Nov 08, 2016
Turks:
If you're going to have them in cages then you have to feed them layer mash once they hit 5% laying production. Them being on free range is something different all together.

Okay. Thanks.
Re: 9 Weeks Old Noilers For Sale In Ibandan by kayo80(m): 9:03am On Nov 11, 2016
Pictures of the 9 weeks old noilers

1 Share

Re: 9 Weeks Old Noilers For Sale In Ibandan by kayo80(m): 9:48am On Nov 11, 2016
More

1 Share

Re: 9 Weeks Old Noilers For Sale In Ibandan by kayo80(m): 9:56am On Nov 11, 2016
great107:

What's up..have U seen d pics?
Re: 9 Weeks Old Noilers For Sale In Ibandan by kayo80(m): 7:46am On Nov 12, 2016
Still
Re: 9 Weeks Old Noilers For Sale In Ibandan by mklg: 12:50am On Nov 13, 2016
kayo80:
Still
I am thinking of statting noiler poultry breeding too.. please what kind of food do you feed them? And how many bags do 100 noilers feed on a weak?
Re: 9 Weeks Old Noilers For Sale In Ibandan by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 13, 2016
mklg:

I am thinking of statting noiler poultry breeding too. please what kind of food do you feed them? And how many bags do 100 noilers feed on a weak?

Recommended feeds
Either use Chicken mash (17-20%) or Broiler Starter (28%) (0-4weeks)

Use Chicken finisher (after 4 weeks)

100 noilers will feed on two bags for first 14 days

Expected consumption should be 22 bags in four months but if it is free range, cost of feed will be lower.

1 Like

Re: 9 Weeks Old Noilers For Sale In Ibandan by chrisj2(m): 8:53am On Nov 13, 2016
good luck
Re: 9 Weeks Old Noilers For Sale In Ibandan by great107: 10:39am On Nov 13, 2016
kayo80:

What's up..have U seen d pics?
yes let me have ur number so we can talk, I live in ido area

1 Like

Re: 9 Weeks Old Noilers For Sale In Ibandan by mklg: 11:04am On Nov 13, 2016
Thank you, please how can i contact you personally for more inquiries. Thank you
EMMAACHILE:

Recommended feeds
Either use Chicken mash (17-20%) or Broiler Starter (28%) (0-4weeks)

Use Chicken finisher (after 4 weeks)

100 noilers will feed on two bags for first 14 days

Expected consumption should be 22 bags in four months but if it is free range, cost of feed will be lower.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Importation Of Rice Unacceptable - Jonathan / Maize Market In Nigeria / Customized Irrigation Solutions for Plantain, Cocoa & other tree Crops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.