Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

The University Of Calabar Vs The University Of Uyo.d Best In Terms Of Medicine - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The University Of Calabar Vs The University Of Uyo.d Best In Terms Of Medicine (2539 Views)

Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos) / History Produces First Class In University Of Calabar (Photos) / How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The University Of Calabar Vs The University Of Uyo.d Best In Terms Of Medicine by almightyawesome(m): 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
please darling dudes and babes in NL, i want to ask this question which has been bothering me; between the uniuyo and unical which do u fink is d best in terms of medicine and surgery, especially when it cums to facility, serene environment, qualified personnels, and that aint tribalistic cos am from the south eastern part of the country... will appreciate your post dearly wink wink wink wink
Re: The University Of Calabar Vs The University Of Uyo.d Best In Terms Of Medicine by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
grin
See these village schools competing....ignorance is bliss!
Re: The University Of Calabar Vs The University Of Uyo.d Best In Terms Of Medicine by almightyawesome(m): 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
SmartChoices:
grin
See these village schools competing....ignorance is bliss!
LMAO...... at least una generation no fit build simple primary school...lolzzz see person wey de yab mouth, your papa no even get shed... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: The University Of Calabar Vs The University Of Uyo.d Best In Terms Of Medicine by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
almightyawesome:
LMAO...... at least una generation no fit build simple primary school...lolzzz see person wey de yab mouth, your papa no even get shed... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Child of sorrow n hate... Check UCH out....am notgonna bother posting pictures

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Solve This Mathematics Questions / How Europe Celebrate the Time they Were Ruled By Moors(Black People) / Ben Murray Bruce Video Goes Viral Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.