Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

NYSC Corps Member Murdered For Allegedly Dating School Girl In Imo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NYSC Corps Member Murdered For Allegedly Dating School Girl In Imo (2578 Views)

Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) / The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben / Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Corps Member Murdered For Allegedly Dating School Girl In Imo by valencia25(m): 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
A serving member of the National Youths Service Corps (NYSC) has been choked to death by unidentified assailants in Ezuhu Umuhu Okwuato community in Aboh Mbaise Council of Imo state.

The deceased, Akpan whose body was discovered in his apartment by neighbours was tied up and his face covered with his shirt before he was murdered.

A witness, who preferred anonymity said;
“Neighbours of the deceased became curious when they discovered that his door was opened and was not seen around the premises.”

“When the neighbours entered the apartment they found the lifeless body of Apkan in a pool of his own blood with his legs tied and they promptly raised an alarm which attracted the attention of the members of the community who reported the matter to the Police.”

The deceased, who was said to hail from Cross Rivers State, served at the Christ the Saviour Secondary School, a private School in the community.

It was gathered that late Apkan’s death was connected to an alleged romantic affair with a young lady in the school which apparently had not gone well with another rival who was said to have been dating the said young lady before late corps member was posted to the community.

Source: http://www.gistplanet.net/2015/06/nysc-corps-member-murdered-for-allegedly-dating-school-girl-in-imo.html

Cc: lalasticlala

3 Shares

Re: NYSC Corps Member Murdered For Allegedly Dating School Girl In Imo by kilode100(f): 4:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
Men!!!

11 Likes

Re: NYSC Corps Member Murdered For Allegedly Dating School Girl In Imo by crudemoney: 4:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
nawao.

say no to jungle justice !!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Corps Member Murdered For Allegedly Dating School Girl In Imo by Dahjhi: 4:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
haba.. That's not fair joor.. He should have warn him keh.. undecided

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: NYSC Corps Member Murdered For Allegedly Dating School Girl In Imo by ArchEnemy(m): 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2015
Wicked loser who could not bear losing a lady to another guy......no wonder he couldn't keep her.
Hope he gets nabbed and dealt with appropriately

1 Like

Re: NYSC Corps Member Murdered For Allegedly Dating School Girl In Imo by EricSmallz(m): 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
Gosh! Kill? Just because of babe? Na 1 o
Re: NYSC Corps Member Murdered For Allegedly Dating School Girl In Imo by Agricexpert(m): 7:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
This not good .

1 Like

Re: NYSC Corps Member Murdered For Allegedly Dating School Girl In Imo by Kakpos: 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
Iboo na wa ooo
Re: NYSC Corps Member Murdered For Allegedly Dating School Girl In Imo by JohnFrankling(m): 7:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
Their should be a proper investigation,the people that killed him are not ghosts

1 Like

Re: NYSC Corps Member Murdered For Allegedly Dating School Girl In Imo by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
undecided D killers r on d loose. they should find out Akpan's killer frm d lady. she will have reasonable information.
Re: NYSC Corps Member Murdered For Allegedly Dating School Girl In Imo by overdrive(m): 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
Nkanga7:
Please vote for me, for the category of Information/communication.. the first person on the list Nkanga Iniobong Bassey. Just click by the side of the name then vote now..am counting on u guys http://www.nigerianempowerment.org.ng/official-voting-poll-for-informationcommunication-batch-2/ thanks

someone murdered ur fellow corper and all u could do is to campaign. i am sorry for u.

5 Likes

Re: NYSC Corps Member Murdered For Allegedly Dating School Girl In Imo by valencia25(m): 9:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
[s]
Nkanga7:
Please vote for me, for the category of Information/communication.. the first person on the list Nkanga Iniobong Bassey. Just click by the side of the name then vote now..am counting on u guys http://www.nigerianempowerment.org.ng/official-voting-poll-for-informationcommunication-batch-2/ thanks

[/s]

You should be ashamed of yourself bro, a fellow corper and not even a RIP before you solicit for votes.

You'll never win it! And if you manage to win please get yourself pairs of good quality footwear. Selfish man!
Mteechwwwwww angry

5 Likes

Re: NYSC Corps Member Murdered For Allegedly Dating School Girl In Imo by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
Traffic has always been a problem for us blog/website owners but no more expensive adverts rates you pay to people to put up adverts you can now advertise on snowmoney and drive thousands of visitors to your blog/site in a matter of days
I started snowmoney blog on December 2014 8th my birthday now i rank 1million and climbing day by day on alexa out of over 100million website worldwide,Don't believe me just check me up on alexa.com check for www.blog.snowmoney.com.ng or www.snowmoney.com.ng
You too can be like me just advertise on snowmoney special traffic diver and you will not regret it and know this im not a guy of many words im just 23 and i set out in nigeria to beat best bloggers in just 2years so whats your target.
Look at me in just 3months i have over 30000users and daily traffic of 700to800 new unique visitors if dont believe me just check my rank on alexa and see how its jumping top sites you too can be like me and who im i my names are IMMACULATE SNOW MBAEZUE i hail from anambra in nigeria i started blogging to make entertainment seekers to get the best download of there favorite tv series/movies/music album/video games and now i can did it a short while and trust me it was not easy so you to can get my kind of campaign adverts that puts your blog on top in a short time so what are my plan rate
40dollors=2500visitors for a month
60dollors=5000visitors for a month
100dollors=10000visitors for a month
200dollors=25000visitors for a month
400dollors=50000visitors for a month
750dollors=100000visitors for a month
You see how you can trend just like me so for my payment details for people using paypal you can pay to my paypal account @ SNOWKING.SNOWKING@YAHOO.COM
Then for people in nigeria you can pay to my nigerian bank account @ access bank account name:IMMACULATE MBAEZUE ACCOUNT NUMBER:0048326016
After payment is made you can email me your details like name/teller number and your number and my contacts are snowking.snowking@yahoo.com bbm 2a27dc16 my facebook immaculate mbaezue my linkedin immaculate snow twitter snowmoneys
Then for my number to be giving to you you have to contact me ist with these i gave you up there for adverts and payments made before i can issue my number why because i hate prank calls and im too busy for that and for people who want to make money on www.snowmoney.com.ng here are the step by step to do it
Snowmoney.com.ng is an easy money making system specially made for Nigerians who seek to make money from the internet without stressing there selfs by having there own websites or jobs,what am i saying why don’t you try it for your self just go over to snowmoney.com.ng put in your email in the link giving to you there just look at the picture below then when you are done a code is automatically sent to your email then use it to come create an account on the site then when you are done registering and remember to fully state your details both your bank details that’s where money will always be paid into for you then when you are done registering, login to your account then a fee of 1000naira will be needed to activate your account and you will see the bank you will be needed to pay in your money well shown when you are logged in so when done just share your code that was sent to your email to all your friends to come register with it instead of them requesting for a new code from the site and when there register with your code and activate there accounts you will be making 500naria per person electronically wired to your account every time someone refers to your code,so what are you waiting for fly over there and cash in big time
Then if you want the latest movie/tv series/gAMES/music visit http://blog.snowmoney.com.ng/ or http://www.snowfilms.co/
Re: NYSC Corps Member Murdered For Allegedly Dating School Girl In Imo by saintneo(m): 10:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
Corper die because of secondary school punny ......... tufiakwa! For those that fantasize about the nysc sexcapades on the sexuality section, this is worthy of note.

BTW New topic on Dreaming Nigeria Blog, click to read - Electricity Industry in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: NYSC Corps Member Murdered For Allegedly Dating School Girl In Imo by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
Kakpos:
Iboo na wa ooo

Don't mention Igbo. Say Rochas and APC life na wa o.

Ofe mmanu like you!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Corps Member Murdered For Allegedly Dating School Girl In Imo by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
RIP to a gallant corper.
Re: NYSC Corps Member Murdered For Allegedly Dating School Girl In Imo by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
Very sad but how come his assailants were able to get into the house, get into the room, kill and still leave the house successfully without a single neighbour noticing anything. I think the neighbours are complicit in this case. They will most likely know at least one of the murderers but might not want to rat out their kinsmen.
The police should start their investigations from those neighbours.
Re: NYSC Corps Member Murdered For Allegedly Dating School Girl In Imo by oppybouy(m): 1:20am On Jun 13, 2015
Because of a secondary school girl? Okay cry
Re: NYSC Corps Member Murdered For Allegedly Dating School Girl In Imo by amichaelz101(m): 1:38am On Jun 13, 2015
K
Re: NYSC Corps Member Murdered For Allegedly Dating School Girl In Imo by ignis: 6:57am On Jun 13, 2015
RIP
Re: NYSC Corps Member Murdered For Allegedly Dating School Girl In Imo by Chanchit: 7:45am On Jun 13, 2015
I'm sure the murderers must have warned the guy before killing him, morale of this unfortunate incident, when you re in an unknown territory, don't dare your host cos some people are wicked nd unreasonable, they never think of the aftermath of their actions.
Re: NYSC Corps Member Murdered For Allegedly Dating School Girl In Imo by blueflowers(f): 8:53am On Jun 13, 2015
what can I say. RIP
Re: NYSC Corps Member Murdered For Allegedly Dating School Girl In Imo by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 13, 2015
adeaks:
Very sad but how come his assailants were able to get into the house, get into the room, kill and still leave the house successfully without a single neighbour noticing anything. I think the neighbours are complicit in this case. They will most likely know at least one of the murderers but might not want to rat out their kinsmen.
The police should start their investigations from those neighbours.
...thank you ooooooo! Me was wondering same since the news broke out. And the accursed girl gaan should bring out this her husband oooo! Secondary school girl wey don dey do kumbia-kumbia angry angry
Re: NYSC Corps Member Murdered For Allegedly Dating School Girl In Imo by stinggy(m): 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
chimkaire:
...thank you ooooooo! Me was wondering same since the news broke out. And the accursed girl gaan should bring out this her husband oooo! Secondary school girl wey don dey do kumbia-kumbia angry angry

U nor start early, we knw say na y u dey vex embarassed
... no oofiensse wink tongue
Re: NYSC Corps Member Murdered For Allegedly Dating School Girl In Imo by hrykanu231(m): 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
I thought that might be the problem when I saw a thread on dis last week. I was almost a victim of such during my service year, one girl from the i village served had a thing for me and we dated, some months into it her ex bf(a village cultist) threatened me. I didn't take light his threat, I had to let the girl go as no girl deserves d stress. But the village boy thought I was a coward so he did the unthinkable, a approached me after a champions League match and almost harmed me. I had to call brodas and he never Blvd wat hapnd to him thereafter, till my pop he ran errands for me...I was lucky, others might not be, so avoid dem village girls/students if u can't stand d stress. in fact, like I use to advice. If u can't stay alone, 'mingle" with ur female Otondo. RIP Hope
Re: NYSC Corps Member Murdered For Allegedly Dating School Girl In Imo by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
stinggy:

U nor start early, we knw say na y u dey vex embarassed
... no oofiensse wink tongue
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Wrong Date Of Birth On My WAEC Certificate. Please Help Out! / WAEC Timetable 2017/2018 (may/june) Is Finally Out / Pluto No More A Planet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.