Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,323 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) (59094 Views)

Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State / "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu / Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by stephenduru: 9:41pm On May 11, 2016
Model/actress Sarah Ofili is pictured on her knees, pretending to give felatio to radio/tv host, Nedu. The image was deleted minutes after it was posted and Nedu issued an apology to fans who found it offensive. See more below...

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/real-or-play-sarah-ofili-pictured.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by stephenduru: 9:41pm On May 11, 2016
Nawa oo!
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Airforce1(m): 9:44pm On May 11, 2016
this girl just turned me on

I gotta call someone close to my heart for the real shiit.

Fucck!

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Daminaj1(f): 9:47pm On May 11, 2016
wow! but she was spotted with Tekno the other day? http://www.daminaj.com/2016/02/dear-tekno-sarah-ofili-come-out-and.html
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by doublewisdom: 9:47pm On May 11, 2016
No wonder no nigga has wifed her.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by teekay213(m): 9:49pm On May 11, 2016
The girl sabi give head o!see how she position.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by kodded(m): 9:55pm On May 11, 2016
Airforce1:
this girl just turned me on

I gotta call someone close to my heart for the real shiit.

Fucck!

please your self undecided undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2088577_vaseline_jpeg5962d4cc50f2ac7e25470c6ef779b8da

211 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Cholls(m): 10:00pm On May 11, 2016
my brother i swear this chick resembles one of the babes am seeing now.

2 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 11, 2016
Lolz....dis ppl sef
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Yuneehk(f): 10:12pm On May 11, 2016
Na ontop night show this one happen? Where Katim dey when this one hapun kwanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Stanleywaxy(m): 10:30pm On May 11, 2016
Did i just stare @ that picture for 12 minutes ... Guess I'm going nuts these days ...

16 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:43pm On May 11, 2016
"Anyway is always a way biko!".....Nedu my man grin grin
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 10:47pm On May 11, 2016
But the babe set ooo kiss kiss

10 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:51pm On May 11, 2016
Meanwhile.....This girl will be sweet in bed o! See as she set nyash for the first picture. Chai! kiss

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 11, 2016
May GOD AND DEVIL punish you both
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by UIA04(f): 11:36pm On May 11, 2016
Dirty girl. Isn't the man married, what kind of a joke is this. Reminds me of the suggestive way Yvonne Nelson plays with majid michel

I was just discussing with a friend in the industry, and he said the way this people sample themselves ehn it's a norm a common thing. Even if they are married both the oap's, singers and even actors. They seem to lack self control, because of the prevalence of of the satanic aura in the industry. Even the married ones. I won't be surprised that Omotola has cheated on her husband( with all the luvvy duvvy luvvy) even if it was just a spontaneous action.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Smartsyn(m): 11:42pm On May 11, 2016
They must have done it before or will do it later, there's no smoke without fire..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by rheether(f): 11:57pm On May 11, 2016
Ugly guys always having the most beautiful women.

9 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Nobody: 12:15am On May 12, 2016
The first picture got my _dick hard. One of these bad belle moderators would soon remove it. Good thing I saw it before they did.
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Marotzke(m): 1:28am On May 12, 2016
kodded:

please your self

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2088577_vaseline_jpeg5962d4cc50f2ac7e25470c6ef779b8da
Guy no tryam o. I saw kodded put Aboniki inside the vaseline o.

13 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by stephenduru: 2:34am On May 12, 2016
charix:
The first picture got my _dick hard. One of these bad belle moderators would soon remove it. Good thing I saw it before they did.
Mod won't remove it.It is nt unclad pic na
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Nobody: 2:59am On May 12, 2016
Iranu
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Nobody: 2:59am On May 12, 2016
stephenduru:
Mod won't remove it.It is nt unclad pic na
Its still suggestive. If the original owner was forced to remove it then the same can happen here, only problem is the OP has no control over the outcome.

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by stephenduru: 4:08am On May 12, 2016
charix:

Its still suggestive. If the original owner was forced to remove it then the same can happen here, only problem is the OP has no control over the outcome.
The original owner removing it does nt have anytin to do with bloggers capturing it.Majority of the things celebs post get captured b4 by bloggers b4 they remove it.It is a normal thing for celebs to remove and normal thing for bloggers to write.The images here are not unclad.Both of them are 100% clothed.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Nobody: 6:27am On May 12, 2016
UIA04:
Dirty girl. Isn't the man married, what kind of a joke is this. Reminds me of the suggestive way Yvonne Nelson plays with majid michel

I was just discussing with a friend in the industry, and he said the way this people sample themselves ehn it's a norm a common thing. Even if they are married both the oap's, singers and even actors. They seem to lack self control, because of the prevalence of of the satanic aura in the industry. Even the married ones. I won't be surprised that Omotola has cheated on her husband( with all the luvvy duvvy luvvy) even if it was just a spontaneous action.

common get out from here, rubbish girl writing rubbish ...

Kai, as I see that girl position for the first pic , my prick just stand so strong, had to use ice water to bring it down.... Mhen, if this prick touch that girl,, or anyone alike, na death ohhh

Men, I gat to look for a sweet chick like this today, this night no go easy...

BTW, me I'm picking offence for them deleting the pic, it's offensive to me, why should dey delete such a pic? Mtcheeew...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by icebebe(f): 6:31am On May 12, 2016
Kia,jus cant wait to do dis to you baby wen i see u #missingmyhusbandritenow

Why did i come here?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by hedonistic: 6:43am On May 12, 2016
Arousing indeed.

Nothing sexier than a chick who gets on her knees and sucks a mean dick on demand. She'll always have my attention.

Not all those mumus forming too classy to suck. You wouldn't go beyond a one night stand to me.

17 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by NnamdiN: 6:55am On May 12, 2016
aswerrigad this is hot. Babe too set

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by pretydiva(f): 6:56am On May 12, 2016
Bunch of i.diots

3 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by dumie(f): 7:06am On May 12, 2016
This is very appalling, she's just denting her already battered image

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by brodalikeme(m): 7:17am On May 12, 2016
The chemical she is using to bath has washed part of yr brains away

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by brodalikeme(m): 7:26am On May 12, 2016
rheether:
Ugly guys always having the most beautiful women.
Are you following one currently wink? You should understand that the cause of attraction between a guy and a lady is mysterious and can hardly be explained.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose / Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin / Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.