Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Mass Protest Tomorrow All MTN Users Switch Off Their Phone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mass Protest Tomorrow All MTN Users Switch Off Their Phone (10418 Views)

Why You Should Always Switch Off Your Phone Before Removing the battery / How To Deactivate All MTN Services To Stop Deducting Your Money / Funny Places People Charge Their Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Mass Protest Tomorrow All MTN Users Switch Off Their Phone by henrywallace92(m): 1:29am On Apr 19, 2015
NosoChic:
Switch off my phone for what?? SOLIDARITY

Tufiakwa! !Lesson to be learnt

Nigerian government needs to learn that the good of the land should first benefit its citizens. We are all shouting South Africa. ...Asians are coming here to take jobs we have qualified people to handle.

We need to support and formulate local content policies in all sectors of our economy.

you are talking shiiit big fool you need a shrink
Re: Mass Protest Tomorrow All MTN Users Switch Off Their Phone by iconize(m): 2:11am On Apr 19, 2015
melvinjames:
We repatriated 7mil Ghanaians in the past so I don't blame SA.

Which citizens would allow every dick and harry to come to their country? South Africa is taking half of Africa's migrant who would rather be in Europe. People see SA as next to Europe but forget the pressure it puts on the citizens of SA.
Create a country like SA or UK and our people won't have to go to USA to wash plates chikena.
When did you expel 7 million Ghanaians from yo' country - Naija?
Re: Mass Protest Tomorrow All MTN Users Switch Off Their Phone by NosoChic: 8:43am On Apr 19, 2015
@henrywallace92

I take it you typed this in error......everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Your ability to respectfully channel your point without being abusive shows how smart and mature you are.

I maintain that the good from any country should first benefit its citizens.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whatsapp Planning To Add Fingerprint Security To Prevent Unwarranted Access / Yoruba Bible! / Advice To All That Mtn Blocked There Numbers!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.