Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Funny Places People Charge Their Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Funny Places People Charge Their Phone (37008 Views)

Ten Places Where You Could Charge Your Phone... / HELP!!! Has Anyone Seen This On Their Phone? (pics) / Mass Protest Tomorrow All MTN Users Switch Off Their Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Places People Charge Their Phone by ademega(m): 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
I brought up this trend as a result of what I saw this Evening at a wake keep Sevice of one of the landlords in our street . right their where the casket was with the corps Inside , behold below it were multitude of phones begin charged by Guests and people around in the street .

And I was like , people couldn't respect the dead . the generator was on so that baba could receive fresh air before his final rest .
I was like , people could charge at the mortuary .
That of my church na another service charging inside church . most people now come to church early so that they could go home with full charged phone .
No thanks to the power situation in our area

Share funny places people charge their phones .

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Funny Places People Charge Their Phone by moremuch1(m): 7:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
My guy, the situation is serious o, there is a store in our area connected to a bakery that their gen is on most of the time, can you believe that the socket that the owner of the store uses to light up her show glass at night,people bring their phones, rechargeable lamp, and even their laptops to charge there when she closes, the sight if it will make you start laughing

4 Likes

Re: Funny Places People Charge Their Phone by loomer: 7:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
Dead body to receive fresh air. U must be high

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funny Places People Charge Their Phone by kelvine(m): 7:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
Picture of the phones under the casket or ...

24 Likes

Re: Funny Places People Charge Their Phone by DeHero1: 7:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
You'll see big guys going to church with a Bible (that small New Testament) in d back pocket and a bb charger around their necks.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Places People Charge Their Phone by ademega(m): 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
kelvine:
Picture of the phones under the casket or ...
I wanted but I had to think twice . respect for the dead u know

9 Likes

Re: Funny Places People Charge Their Phone by ademega(m): 7:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
loomer:
Dead body to receive fresh air. U must be high
I guess so . cos the biggest ox fan was directed to the dead at the highest speed
Re: Funny Places People Charge Their Phone by zenith4biz(m): 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
This space is for

National Association Of Church Chargers

Trespassers shall be highly dealt with

10 Likes

Re: Funny Places People Charge Their Phone by zenith4biz(m): 7:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
Connecting adapter to Street light

Charging continues

6 Likes

Re: Funny Places People Charge Their Phone by Pineapp: 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
Being the first to spot the toilet in every vicinity...

Charging almost complete.
Re: Funny Places People Charge Their Phone by Whizpeter(m): 8:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
And there are those that unplug life saving machines at hospitals to charge their phones

26 Likes

Re: Funny Places People Charge Their Phone by loomer: 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
ademega:

I guess so . cos the biggest ox fan was directed to the dead at the highest speed

Dem for carry d fan give am too, in case na he'll him go

3 Likes

Re: Funny Places People Charge Their Phone by 3ace(m): 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
OP, dem nefa bring phone come charge for ya bedroom before? Or dem carry phone and car charger come charge wen u dey wash car before? U go fear desperation na.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Places People Charge Their Phone by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
Na PHCN cause am

2 Likes

Re: Funny Places People Charge Their Phone by 3ace(m): 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
Whizpeter:
And there are those that unplug life saving machines at hospitals to charge their phones
Haba! dis one na Akpos joke na, u too dey lie o.....
It happened in a hospital in warri,
Delta state. Intensive care unit (ICU)
patients were dying in the same bed,
every Sunday at 3pm. Doctors
thought it was something
supernatural. So, a team of medical
experts gathered to investigate the
cause or causes of the mysterious
deaths.
The following Sunday, few minutes
before 3pm, all the doctors and
nurses stood around that particular
bed waiting to see what it was. Then
suddenly Akpos (part-time sweeper)
entered the ICU, unplugged the life
support system of that bed and
plugged his blackberry charger.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny Places People Charge Their Phone by Hotdiamond(m): 9:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
The most annoying part is someone plugging his phone to my laptop.
"bros abeg mak ah charge small"

10 Likes

Re: Funny Places People Charge Their Phone by Melasam(f): 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
Na phcn issue, I evn need to charge mine lik right away........m off to luk for any sight of bulb
Re: Funny Places People Charge Their Phone by ayusco85(m): 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
That awkward moment when u want to charge ur phone in church during praise and worship, and u mistakenly unplug the whole amplifier...... #Gobe

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Funny Places People Charge Their Phone by globalresource: 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
another strategy to win souls grin
locate a community with much power issue, print a flyer and inform the community of free charging grin
bingo!!!...make sure u have enough extensions to cater for the number of people that will troop in.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Places People Charge Their Phone by wunmi590(m): 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
They are charging their phones so that baba the dead would be able to call them immediately he's being layed to rest to inform them how heaven is grin

3 Likes

Re: Funny Places People Charge Their Phone by HerexG(m): 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
The no 1 charging place na Barber shop and Church .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Places People Charge Their Phone by seangy4konji: 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
Lol...

Na economy na...

Men deh hustle.

U feel me
Re: Funny Places People Charge Their Phone by Upnepaa(m): 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
inside firewood cool all light na light

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Places People Charge Their Phone by Kingsasian(m): 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
ademega:

the spirit go dey receive the breeze of the fan in hell....hahahahahahaha
Re: Funny Places People Charge Their Phone by efilefun(m): 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
Upnepaa:
inside firewood cool all light na light

With this your moniker you must be a member of that association...lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Places People Charge Their Phone by bolliejay(m): 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
Soccer viewing center........you pay N50 to watch a match and you charge your phone too.

3 Likes

Re: Funny Places People Charge Their Phone by EagleScribes: 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
Lol. Na wa o. What about connecting your phone to candle or stove?

All na light tinz angry

4 Likes

Re: Funny Places People Charge Their Phone by Sunnycliff(m): 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
As long has Lyt no Dey, any socket with current is liable to be placed a charger for the fone no matter It's location even in Sambisa
Re: Funny Places People Charge Their Phone by teewhydope(m): 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
any nearby betting shop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Places People Charge Their Phone by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Funny Places People Charge Their Phone by eleko1: 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
undecided Absurd. Hope their phone's' won't haunt them sad?.CHANGE IS HERE.Darknes/saTANist give way to LIGHT.We'll surely overcome.
Re: Funny Places People Charge Their Phone by kene005yahooc(m): 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
Public bus before getting g to your bustop ..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Glo Will Lose The Data Wars! / Get Awesome Blackberry Display Pictures (dp's) For Free! / Nigeria Signs Currency Pact With China And It's Effect On Phone Imports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.