Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores (71463 Views)

Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad / Passenger Caught Stealing From Another Passenger's Bag From Lagos To Warri (Pics / South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by CyberTerrorist: 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
Where is that ediotic BluIvy SA bittch that was mocking Nigerians the other day?...useless country angry

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by Okeikpu(m): 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
4ucktards!!! Ds ediots re no better than monkeys..... What re their police doing to stop ds Mongolian monkeys ⊙︿⊙

1 Like

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by desmondDessi(m): 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
danielicon:

a lot of things are different... the whites deserves no mercy... whenever I see the whites I feel like tearingthem apart...I FUCKING HATE WHITES
just see yourself, they deserve no mercy,what have they done abeg?
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by tmtech: 9:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
omisakint:
The very moment a Nigerian is attacked the first tin our govt must do is to cease the operation license of mtn and multichoice. That what we called economic diplomacy. Seriously nigeria need an active foreign policy instrument. I pray buhari will give it to us.
Some Nigerians car dealer shops were razed overnight... Dey av attacked many Nigerians already
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by winnieG1(m): 9:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
Tosinayoko:
u lied! I served in d east, dr is abject poverty in that land

wherever u serve in d East, compare the place with villages in Ondo, Osun, Oyo, etc and tell urself the truth. do u know that in some places in Kiribo and Arogbo in Ese-Odo LGA of Ondo State that full grown ladies do not cover their unclothedness?

Back to topic,
No man is an Island, South Africans will look back some day and see how they destroyed their nation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by desmondDessi(m): 9:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
50calibre:

Yeah but after advising your savage South African brothers
I think your brain just came back,well am a Nigerian.
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by JiggamanGh: 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
What are african leaders going to do about it. What about the United nation. This's setting a bad precedent which many countries will follow suit when things don't go their way. The shameful part is they only target black africans even though there are probably more Chinese and Indians in that country.

Blacks we are own enemy

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
SlimBrawnie:
Without shame... These people are heartless. Imagine people's parent/future parents. Shioorr
no shame at all
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by klax(m): 9:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
This is not funny at all. These God forsaken people has be doing this for long on low key but now it went spiral. I have said it before its not SA fault at all I don't know why Nigeria and Libya fought with everything to save these animals from apartheid honestly I don know why.

I was there before I witnessed these sort of animal behaviour they are the most heartless, brutal, useless of all black race. I said it before how do you know a bastard in a land first trait is the sort of name he or she bear plz in a quote *what is the meaning of South Africa* Is that a name of a country or zoo? because I can't imagine country called herself East Africa or West Africa whereas there are some other country in the region called South Africa or West Africa so can you see they are just a full grown *BASTARDS* who came from jungles and bushes from nowhere gathered together to form the only Africa BASTARDS REPUBLIC called South Africa.

It's time Nigeria dealt with this God forsaken apes called South African to be frank I always pray apartheid could return to South Africa once again and the whole Africa just watch and let the white punish them and slave them for life because they have no place here in Africa soil. Thunder fire you all South African I just hate them with passion.

5 Likes

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by SirShymexx: 9:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
omonnakoda:
I must disagree with you. Life is quite complex. Those people who would lead need to have the capacity to analyse. Firstly it is tempting to compare oneself to these actors. The fact is I do not need to break into a store to survive so I won't What if that was the only option I had would I ? I hope not but Peter swore he would never betray his lord. This sort of behaviour is at the heart of human nature as we saw against the Jews barely a century ago,in short it is NORMAL for humans to behave this way and indeed predictable in the right circumstances when all the right factors line up. A young child of 3-4 years is capable of killing his/her younger sibling if not supervised,why He perceives a threat
When humans or other animals feel threatened they can be very destructive.

In this case we have a psycho?logical phenomenon of transference. There is hate but he real object of that hate is inaccessible for whatever reason. Like that young child taking out his frustration on a pet cat or other pet the South Africans see other blacks as a soft touch. They are badly educated and lack entrepreneurship orientation.That can change but is a long term thing and may not happen with the wrong government.
Back home in Nigeria we are not far from such an eruption.

Even if Nigeria became prosperous other Africans will flock to Nigeria and WE will do worse

Let us contemplate the young orphan sent to live with his impoverished uncle and shortly afterwards was accused of witchcraft beaten and tortured with a hot iron on his back and palms till the skin peeled of ( in Jesus name by the way) That is human nature. We need to understand these behaviours rather than condemn. When we understand we can predict and then we can prevent

The only sensible post on the thread based on human nature, especially black people.

I honestly don't see any difference between them and black rioters in America and the gang members who kill those who like them; what happened during the London riots; cultists, ritualists, boko haram and all the savagely killings in Nigeria; al shabaab in Mogadishu; black gangs all over Brazil etc..

All caused by poverty. It is easy as an outsider to call them lazy cos you don't have the same sense of entitlement to the land and wealth of the country like them.

Anyway, I blame Mandela, Mbeki, and the current president for not fixing these people and the wealth/economic disparities between them and the white minority.

Black Africans are just collateral damage of misplaced anger induced by generational poverty. That is the way life goes.
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by omisakint: 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
tmtech:

Some Nigerians car dealer shops were razed overnight... Dey av attacked many Nigerians already

It so sad but like I said earlier our foreign policy making institution re really weak. Our country does not follow the basic principles of our foreign policy. If it were to be americans that re been "disturbed" the USA would hv deployed all form of means of threat to SA govt but here in nigeria the safety of our citzens bth home and abroad isn't vital at all.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by emeka2847: 9:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
Some of you are incurable bigots
SmartChoices:
Just like some people up northern Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by netmillionaires(m): 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
vivalavida:
We can all protest in our little corners. I have switched off my mtn line. Throughout this weekend,my mtn will be off. If many people can do this,they will feel the pain. But my pple will rather rant online here and still go out and patronize SA company products
guy that one no go do. Abeg come my house make we deliberate on how we go take storm MTN. I don dey eye one laptop and tablet for dem office since... So na to storm the place dey carry anything we go fit carry. My advice b say make nobody touch dem voucher o cos dat one no go fit work again once d company shut down... *Na joke o.* Meanwhile I dey vex. But d God thing no gree me do bad thing.
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
shizzleStar:
where is that useless motswana b*itch called bluvly?

Now come here and run your dirty mouth and lazy fat arsse.

Have you suddenly gone dumb?

I guess you are the blawwdy murrafurking biiiitch caught by the camera guilty of theft. Your skull needs to blown off by a 2mm pistol from behind your head.

Come defend this ignoble, senseless and xenophobic act by your fellow bantus

Fvcking ba...stad hating b*tch

@iconize
I guess u r referring to the same bluvly who challenged me for protesting hike in Dstv sub,thelling me its not for poor people that I should boycott it if I cldnt afford it. I was not in the mood to remind her that I don't have to be poor to protest when injustice is being done to me. I don't engage in prosti.tution like her,I don't sleep around to get to the top like her'I work hard for my money,and an employer of labour;every penny matters to me. She that sleeps around to make ends meet can afford to open her d**k sucking mouth to tell me I don't have the right to protest. If she's reading this,"take a chill pill" madam nasty!

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by stayblack: 9:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
SMELLIN HIV INFECTED LAZY SLAVES..
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by sinizia: 9:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
Sorry to say this but many if not most South Africans are one of the most vile humans on earth. These savages are not better than Boko Haram and other demons out there.

I watched that video with tears almost building up in my eyes. How could people be passing by, including commuters, and none spoke out as that innocent man was pelted with bricks? To cap it all, that little kid was allowed to run amok at such young age? And we wonder how criminals are bred. This is how it starts. Shame on your South Africans!! May the pain you've caused many be visited on the guilty ones a million folds!!

6 Likes

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by ibrokola(m): 9:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
dayodare49o:
southafrican is more or less of america don't forget. They have almost everything in comon
And not very different from thieves and cattle rustlers down Southeast. Everywhere has got its own criminals
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by Reference(m): 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
Skoopy:
All I see is madiba weeping in his grave undecided

He is partly the cause of this. Like Bush Jnr. in Iraq. They won the war but lost the nation. Post apartheid wasn't thought through. The gaps have been filled with this 'entitlement culture amongst other social plagues.
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by sylver1(m): 9:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mehn!!. See as this woman wear skirt and snickers dey shamelessly steal for public shocked . And that Agbaya wey dey her back too angry . kaii!!

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by Franchise21(m): 9:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
Xenophobia... These South Africans r barbaric... Killing our ppl while MTN n DSTV r making billions daily here

1 Like

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by Okeikpu(m): 9:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
winnieG1:

grow up man. Some of ur brothers in Lagos will not be happy with ur comment.
if Lagos goes up in flames, apart from casualties, whose economic strength will be loosened? Why do some of you keep inviting troubles to urselves? d last time I checked, those Igbos has used ur so called lagos to rebuilt their homes down East while strengthening Lagos economy . The fund generated as tax from their businesses and the private sector employment they offer to many SW brothers is a good thing.

You hadly see any village down East, even inside thick forest, u see some modern castles of which the case is not same here in the SW apart from Lagos. We are 1 Nigeria and need each other so grow.
Well said......
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by wachukwu11: 9:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
GUYS LET PAY MTN AND DSTV BACK WITH THE SAME MONEY NOW
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by Youngsage: 9:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
And all those 'musicians' will still go there to shoot their nonsense videos! I wonder what they see in S.A that they can't find in Naija. Rubbish undecided

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by netmillionaires(m): 9:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
SirShymexx:

The only sensible post on the thread based on human nature, especially black people.

I honestly don't see any difference between them and black rioters in America and the gang members who kill those who like them; what happened during the London riots; cultists, ritualists, boko haram and all the savagely killings in Nigeria; al shabaab in Mogadishu; black gangs all over Brazil etc..

All caused by poverty. It is easy as an outsider to call them lazy cos you don't have the same sense of entitlement to the land and wealth of the country like them.

Anyway, I blame Mandela, Mbeki, and the current president for not fixing these people and the wealth/economic disparities between them and the white minority.

Black Africans are just collateral of misplaced anger induced by generational poverty. That is the way life goes.
who is talking of human nature. Everyone does have a price though but not for something this cheap... I can bet that many of those shoplifting can afford a good life. They just chose to shoplift because the opportunity is there and it is free... There is no excuse for their maiming and killing. I was attacked at night this month and dispossessed of valuable possessions and I av d opportunity to kill my assailant but would not because my brain have been wired to respect life. I couldn't even attack even when death looked me in d face. The point is there are things we can go to the extreme for but not for things like this...

1 Like

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by Okeikpu(m): 9:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
Tosinayoko:
u lied! I served in d east, dr is abject poverty in that land
Eghu!!! You served ur azz in da east grin u no go join ur Zulu types in South Africa (・∀・)
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by Isaac2009(m): 10:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
Tolzeal:
Some South African females seen stealing from stores ownedby foreign immigrants who were attacked by Zulu boys. So themen attack the stores, chase the storeowners away and their women go to loot their stores.....

http://lindaikeji..in/2015/04/thieves-south-africans-photographed.html#more
What a country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by donem: 10:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
Okeikpu:
4ucktards!!! Ds ediots re no better than monkeys..... What re their police doing to stop ds Mongolian monkeys ⊙︿⊙
They are laughing and cheering up the barbarians to carry out the savagery. u can confirm from one of the pics.
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by zo3184: 10:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
That is what u get when you think you are wiser than your host. Foreign shop owner everywhere beware.
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by Okeikpu(m): 10:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
donem:

They are laughing and cheering up the barbarians to carry out the savagery. u can confirm from one of the pics.
10x!
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by richardoz(m): 10:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
This is pure madness exhibition from the barbaric ruffians of southafrica! Don't worry karma awaits you! Worthless set of nincompoops!

1 Like

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by jiddodo: 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You're right, no difference with the savages here in the north. I'm a first hand witness, It would have happened if Buhari had lost.

Just like it's happened in the south cos Jona lost. All these riots, gun shots, matchete attacks, burnings etc. The south is no diff frm d north in this aspect.
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by hamilton62(m): 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
The heart of man and its wickedness... South Africans think they are hurting only the foreigners... After this raining time, wait for the hey sunny days to come then your banks and neighbours will be on the queue for the next attack...
South African economy will truly be in shamble... Please, South Africans don't stop ooooo... More powers to you elbows but know this; all you've done today, someone SHALL pay for it tomorrow for God is not mocked!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy / Man Steals Goat, Slaughters It And Wears It On His Body Like A Vest. Photos / Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.