Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores (71385 Views)

Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad / Passenger Caught Stealing From Another Passenger's Bag From Lagos To Warri (Pics / South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by ayayatv: 12:21am On Apr 18, 2015
Like! Like!! Like!!! Please All you need is to LIKE Umoren Ekemini Photo. Click here to LIKE http:///P7zr59
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by Truckpusher(m): 12:22am On Apr 18, 2015
50calibre:

Of course I remember, the savages arrived with machetes, sticks and all sort of implements and attempted to charge at armed police before they were peppered with bullets like bush animals.

They deserve what they got, who tries to attack armed policemen with machetes?
That's testament to how primitive the average black South African is.

These people were freed from apartheid more than 20 years ago, yet they're still impoverished, living in the slums while the productive white people who built their country live peacefully in the urban areas.

There needs to be a genocide of these black South Africans, they're an un-evolved and inferior breed of the black race.
In as much as you want to sound patriotic I still consider you as someone that can't be trusted after all you don't need to narrow the whole show of shame to the entire black race - I hope you are aware that a lot of fanatical right-wing and separatists movement has been propping up from Europe in he last 20yrs and what you are seeing in South Africa could be replicated in the heart of Europe and all they need is to make up 2/3 of majority of the people thinking towards one direction and finally hijack the Government positions.

Next time you want to insult the black race take a good look at yourself in the mirror

Finally, the highlighted, your last paragraph supports the total annihilation of black South Africans ,your fellow black people just because they have an incomplete evolution - By supporting evolution and at the same time calling for the extermination of the inferior race doesn't make you any less wicked than the racists whites we all talk about.

I use to think that you're intelligent but you're just like the average black man like the ones in South Africa that you're calling for their total extermination .What they can't understand they destroy......Smh

I'm crying for you. cry

6 Likes

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by illiad: 12:25am On Apr 18, 2015
proudlyhandsome:

Just like how God ll punish your land and your people for killing the leaders of other regions and left yours in the East.

Let every one be rewarded by God as they have sowed, Amen!

Whatever ill the Igbos have done to HausaFulanis let God repay us a hundred times in worst manner, and whatever ill the HausaFulanis have visited on Igbos let God Almighty repay HausaFulanis a hundred times in worst manner, Amen!

1 Like

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by kobonaire(m): 12:28am On Apr 18, 2015
danielicon:

a lot of things are different... the whites deserves no mercy... whenever I see the whites I feel like tearingthem apart...I FUCKING HATE WHITES
Do you hate the white race as a whole? Or specifically SA whites?
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by bonna4u(m): 12:32am On Apr 18, 2015
Beware! savages on the loose. Those scavengers need to be put in cages. Is that how they live there? smdh.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by Misternas89(m): 12:38am On Apr 18, 2015
illiad:

Of course you would not expect it from me if your people are not murdered by HausaFulanis in the north. But I am sure that if a member of your family had at anytime be murdered by HausaFulani animals in the north you would have known that I am speaking against their barbarity as a real grown man should condemn evil in its totality.

I do not want to wish you ill. But I hope you

know how many youth corps were killed in the north in 2011 by HausaFulanis. And if one of them was a member of your family you would still be crying now. Only animals would kill like HausaFulanis do. And that's exactly what they are, animals.
Oh I felt your pain boy!! But once again put ur mind 2geda and grow up, u should av save ur time 4 typing those stories of urs. Gud nyt dude
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by leofab(f): 12:39am On Apr 18, 2015
chuna1985:

Where did nigeria get 61 billion dollars to spend in the 1990s
its in kind, cash gifts and grants.... Try and get close to 'Estate Valuers'!!!
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by proudlyhandsome: 12:39am On Apr 18, 2015
illiad:

Let every one be rewarded by God as they have sowed, Amen!

Whatever ill the Igbos have done to HausaFulanis let God repay us a hundred times in worst manner, and whatever ill the HausaFulanis have visited on Igbos let God Almighty repay HausaFulanis a hundred times in worst manner, Amen!

God won't answer your prayer cos the Innocent Igbo generation would be the one to pay the price.
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by Clinton207: 12:41am On Apr 18, 2015
Lord let your peace reign in Africa.
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by SirShymexx: 12:47am On Apr 18, 2015
Can someone please help me with the total number of people brutally killed in a savagely manner during the last Nigerian elections over nothing? Plus the ones killed like rats during the bank robbery at Ondo before the elections? I want the total number of both.

And these are folks from the same country/states/tribes who probably speak the same native languages. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by SirShymexx: 12:59am On Apr 18, 2015
JiggamanGh:

La was racial riots due to white cops beating black man to beat death, Katrina was never about xenophobia, it was about the government not doing enough to help the people affected by the hurricane.

So why are they only attacking black africans why can't they attack the whites that own everything in the country or the Chinese and Indians but other africans. Why because they have complex and they feel that whites and Asians are better than them.

That's why I am saying no matter how much money the government gives them they will remain poor because in their mind they feel they can't compete with other blacks let alone the whites that control the economy.

But what have Koreans got to do with white cops beating Rodney King to stupor, and an idiotic verdict by a team of white juries? If that isn't xenophobic - I don't know what it's.

And the same way the government never did enough in New Orleans that made those folks start shooting and robbing one another to survive during Katrina, is the same way South Africans have been neglected by their government since the end of apartheid, and why they're xenophobic. It's just common sense about misplaced anger with human survival instinct.

Well, that's what you think as an outsider. The same folks still have a higher literacy rate than both Ghana and Nigeria. I'm sure if a foreigner were to go to Nigeria or Ghana now, the person will say the same thing about how lazy and uneducated folks from the two countries are. Majority of folks on NL, which is meant to be where the educated class of Nigerians meet, don't even sound like they graduated secondary school. And why are Chinese, Indians, and Lebanese folks making money in Nigeria and Ghana, while the overwhelming majority of the people in both countries still live in abject poverty? I guess they're also lazy as well, no?

I'm not making fun of anymore - just posting based on ya own logic. It's the same way Nigerians go everywhere and call certain people "ghetto" when majority of them came from slums and villages in Nigeria. Listen, it's very easy to act uppity, but how are you different from the next person, when you actually look at the man in the mirror?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by danielicon(m): 1:06am On Apr 18, 2015
kobonaire:
Do you hate the white race as a whole? Or specifically SA whites?
the whole of them
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by BraniacX(m): 1:07am On Apr 18, 2015
LagosDecides15:

If yibhoes keep claiming Lagos is no man's land, what will happen to them will be worse than this.

Ewu gambia.

There we go

Akiolu's minions are now ranting

Taking inspiration from SA's zulus

How...........................pathetic undecided
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by sewuun(m): 1:21am On Apr 18, 2015
Am not surprised this is what they are noted for stealing Rape, Drug Dealing and Violent act. I just hate it when I chat with some of there people on bbm and they are Quick to point at Nigerian guys destroying there country with Drug Dealing Rape stealing and street roaming South Africans act like there are superior they have successed in staining our country name with there sins I Don't blame them it all because not all of us can stay in this country and make it some are destined to go outside country and hustle to come invest back not those that are out there to live fast lane
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by kobonaire(m): 1:22am On Apr 18, 2015
danielicon:
the whole of them
interesting and why do you hate another race? What's your reason?
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by 50calibre(m): 1:23am On Apr 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
In as much as you want to sound patriotic I still consider you as someone that can't be trusted after all you don't need to narrow the whole show of shame to the entire black race - I hope you are aware that a lot of fanatical right-wing and separatists movement has been propping up from Europe in he last 20yrs and what you are seeing in South Africa could be replicated in the heart of Europe and all they need is to make up 2/3 of majority of the people thinking towards one direction and finally hijack the Government positions.

Next time you want to insult the black race take a good look at yourself in the mirror

Finally, the highlighted, your last paragraph supports the total annihilation of black South Africans ,your fellow black people just because they have an incomplete evolution - By supporting evolution and at the same time calling for the extermination of the inferior race doesn't make you any less wicked than the racists whites we all talk about.

I use to think that you're intelligent but you're just like the average black man like the ones in South Africa that you're calling for their total extermination .What they can't understand they destroy......Smh

I'm crying for you. cry

Shut up!!

What is there to understand apart from the fact that most black South Africans are barbaric by nature? An average black South African is either actively or passively xenophobic. As a result of their laziness and slower mental capacity, foreigners tend to surpass them in achievement so their natural response it to blame the foreigners for they misery.

Intolerance is a cancer, if not checked early, could really grow into something uncontrollable. We can see its fruits in Northern Nigeria, Libya, Syria, Iraq and most parts of the Middle East.

The current events in SA cannot be replicated in the heart of Europe, it's impossible!! The government's failure to tackle the very high level of hate and barbarism perpetrated against foreigners, is proof thàt xenophobia runs deep in South African society, from bottom to the top.

Yeah there are extreme far-right groups popping up here and there around Europe but the government of these countries (especially France, Germany, Greece, UK) crack down hard on these groups, Europe given its past experience, has zero tolerance for the propagation or incitement of hatred against a particular people.... This is a fundamental principle which binds the EU hence you'd find that Europe is perhaps the most tolerable place in the world. Terrorists are given a fair treatment, even the nasty religion of Islam is protected.

I however believe in a more radical approach to dealing with cancerous growths in society, I don't believe in soft touch against people who don't value the sanctity of life.
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by Truckpusher(m): 1:41am On Apr 18, 2015
50calibre:

Shut up!!

What is there to understand apart from the fact that most black South Africans are barbaric by nature? An average black South African is either actively or passively xenophobic. As a result of their laziness and slower mental capacity, foreigners tend to surpass them in achievement so their natural response it to blame the foreigners for they misery.

Intolerance is a cancer, if not checked early, could really grow into something uncontrollable. We can see its fruits in Northern Nigeria, Libya, Syria, Iraq and most parts of the Middle East.

The current events in SA cannot be replicated in the heart of Europe, it's impossible!! The government's failure to tackle the very high level of hate and barbarism perpetrated against foreigners, is proof thàt xenophobia runs deep in South African society, from bottom to the top.

Yeah there are extreme far-right groups popping up here and there around Europe but the government of these countries (especially France, Germany, Greece, UK) crack down hard on these groups, Europe given its past experience, has zero tolerance for the propagation or incitement of hatred against a particular people.... This is a fundamental principle which binds the EU hence you'd find that Europe is perhaps the most tolerable place in the world. Terrorists are given a fair treatment, even the nasty religion of Islam is protected.

I however believe in a more radical approach to dealing with cancerous growths in society, I don't believe in soft touch against people who don't value the sanctity of life.
Can I have a decent convo with you without an insult .

Quit the insults ,I want to engage you tonight.
When you believe that a radical approach should be used to engage a people who don't value the sanctity of life.What moral justification do you have to justify your gaff in the first comment I quoted even as you're trying too hard to justify your wicked argument to use higher brutality against brutality.
Are there no other way round to solve every problem without resorting to barbarism?
Then I ask again what the difference between you and them?
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by 50calibre(m): 1:57am On Apr 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Can I have a decent convo with you without an insult .

Quit the insults ,I want to engage you tonight.
When you believe that a radical approach should be used to engage a people who don't value the sanctity of life.What moral justification do you have to justify your gaff in the first comment I quoted even as you're trying too hard to justify your wicked argument to use higher brutality against brutality.

Are there no other way round to solve every problem without resorting to barbarism?
Then I ask again what the difference between you and them?

Really? In many parts of the world (even a free world like the US) the death penalty is still in place for serious crimes like murder.. As a matter of fact, in China the punishment for terrorism is hanging and it has so far proven to be a very effective solution. So is this also brutality?

I don't know of any other efficient ways to rehabilitate savages. It takes an extreme amount of inhumanity to perpetrate the level of wickedness I've seen from these South Africans, heck!! did you see the pic of that little boy with blood on his head?

I'm even proposing a more humane method of gassing these savages.
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by valkaka(m): 1:57am On Apr 18, 2015
Right now as we speak South African touts are looting the shops of foreigners in their country.

However Nigerians will act as if MTN offices do not exist.

Whoever did this to Nigerians must be a heavy jazz man.

Nigeria used to be a leader in everything, even retaliation.
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by JiggamanGh: 2:02am On Apr 18, 2015
SirShymexx:

But what have Koreans got to do with white cops beating Rodney King to stupor, and an idiotic verdict by a team of white juries? If that isn't xenophobic - I don't know what it's.

And the same way the government never did enough in New Orleans that made those folks start shooting and robbing one another to survive during Katrina, is the same way South Africans have been neglected by their government since the end of apartheid, and why they're xenophobic. It's just common sense about misplaced anger with human survival instinct.

Well, that's what you think as an outsider. The same folks still have a higher literacy rate than both Ghana and Nigeria. I'm sure if a foreigner were to go to Nigeria or Ghana now, the person will say the same thing about how lazy and uneducated folks from the two countries are. Majority of folks on NL, which is meant to be where the educated class of Nigerians meet, don't even sound like they graduated secondary school. And why are Chinese, Indians, and Lebanese folks making money in Nigeria and Ghana, while the overwhelming majority of the people in both countries still live in abject poverty? I guess they're also lazy as well, no?

I'm not making fun of anymore - just posting based on ya own logic. It's the same way Nigerians go everywhere and call certain people "ghetto" when majority of them came from slums and villages in Nigeria. Listen, it's very easy to act uppity, but how are you different from the next person, when you actually look at the man in the mirror?

Exactly my point, no matter what country you go to the foteigner is always more ambitious than than local but that shouldn't give the locals the right to butcher and kill foreigners.

Nigerians always say Ghanaians are lazy, but maybe they see the opportunity in Ghana that Ghanaians don't see. The same way africans say AA are lazy. South Africans need to man up and stop blaming their problems on foreigners.

So you see you are saying the same thing I am saying. No matter what country you go to you will find out that the immigrants generally do better than the locals. So South Africans are not alone in that department after all there are many South Africans making money in other african countries.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by Truckpusher(m): 2:16am On Apr 18, 2015
50calibre:

Really? In many parts of the world (even a free world like the US) the death penalty is still in place for serious crimes like murder.. As a matter of fact, in China the punishment for terrorism is hanging and it has so far proven to be a very effective solution. So is this also brutality?

I don't know of any other efficient ways to rehabilitate savages. It takes an extreme amount of inhumanity to perpetrate the level of wickedness I've seen from these South Africans, heck!! did you see the pic of that little boy with blood on his head?

I'm even proposing a more humane method of gassing these savages.
The death penalty comes after a process which is called judgement and a fair hearing would be conducted.

But you were suggesting Genocide for an entire race ,people and culture .

You can't hang an entire society because of one rebel.

Keep quiet because from your suggestions they are just acting like you would have in a lower capacity and both of you are barbarians. grin
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by valkaka(m): 2:18am On Apr 18, 2015
Education is not all about classrooms, pens, books..etc. Education also entails diversity, being open minded, ability to interact freely with people from different corners of the world, people with different ethics and cultures. This is a crazy world where racism occurs between the black and white race. But how do we explain when blacks discriminate among their fellow race and even go violent against them just because they are from different countries and ethnic backgrounds.
I used to think highly of South Africans, but i just realized it is infiltrated by a bunch of uneducated black lads.
‪#‎SayNoToXenophobia‬
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by osazuwao8(m): 2:19am On Apr 18, 2015
If you need someone to help you upgrade your jamb score contact Mr Andrew on 08060870918. He helped me with mine
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by 50calibre(m): 2:27am On Apr 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
The death penalty comes after a process which is called judgement and a fair hearing would be conducted.

But you were suggesting Genocide for an entire race ,people and culture .

You can't hang an entire society because of one rebel.

Keep quiet because from your suggestions they are just acting like you would have in a lower capacity and both of you are barbarians. grin

Nah not true!! It is better to chop off a cancerous arm than allow it destroy the entire body.

Of course I can hang an entire society for one rebel if they condoned his atrocities.

Ethnic cleansing has always been a sure way to take out destructive sections of society, it's been done before and it can be done again. Believe whatever you want, but I'm a firm believer in utilitarianism and that's the belief that any action is justified if it's for the greater good.
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by Truckpusher(m): 2:32am On Apr 18, 2015
50calibre:

Nah not true!! It is better to chop off a cancerous arm than allow it destroy the entire body.

Of course I can hang an entire society for one rebel if they condoned his atrocities.

Ethnic cleansing has always been a sure way to take out destructive sections of society, it's been done before and it can be done again. Believe whatever you want, but I'm a firm believer in utilitarianism and that's the belief that any action is justified if it's for the greater good.

Of course even criminally minded greater good is also justified then for Genocide.....smh

Boy! You guys are same . grin
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by SirShymexx: 2:36am On Apr 18, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Exactly my point, no matter what country you go to the foteigner is always more ambitious than than local but that shouldn't give the locals the right to butcher and kill foreigners.

Nigerians always say Ghanaians are lazy, but maybe they see the opportunity in Ghana that Ghanaians don't see. The same way africans say AA are lazy. South Africans need to man up and stop blaming their problems on foreigners.

So you see you are saying the same thing I am saying. No matter what country you go to you will find out that the immigrants generally do better than the locals. So South Africans are not alone in that department after all there are many South Africans making money in other african countries.

I get ya point. It's normal for foreigners to always say indigenous folks are lazy cos they don't have the same sense of entitlement that those folks have. And when you're in ya own country, you wouldn't break ya back like the foreigners would. However, due to the dark history of South Africans and the level of poverty amongst the black in the midst of plenty, and the fact that apartheid just ended about two decades (majority of those alive in that country witnessed it) - it's expected that the level of barbarism there will be different from most places.

Look at the UK for example - despite the fact that ethnic Brits are at least 10times economically better than other races of people, they're still forming all kinds of far rights groups to protect their country from immigrants, especially Eastern Europeans and Muslims. I'm from South London but I live in Essex now, which also happens to be one of the most racist places in the UK - and the average white person here is middle class. You can go to the bookies and see just any white guy place a bet of £10,000 on a horse - lose it, and still go back home like nothing happened. Yet majority of them still think Eastern Europeans are taking their jobs, and they hate Muslims with a passion. They don't care about black people too much cos they look at black people as inferior bums and more of appendages than anything. Now, imagine what will happen if poverty were to return to the UK - I personally won't guarantee the safety of any Eastern European or Muslim. Heck, a Muslim preacher was assassinated last week, in his own car, in London by a far right group. That right there should paint a picture for you.

Now look at Nigerians in Ghana labelling Ghanaians as lazy, when out here in the UK, most people believe Ghanaians are the most hardworking African immigrants. The average Ghanaian works like a slave - and a lot of them work more than two jobs. There was actually a case of Ghanaian man in 2007 or so in London who worked himself to death at Tesco. This man used to work for at least 20hrs daily, and he died with over £40,000 in his account. That's what Ghanaians are known for. But an outsider can come to ya country and call you lazy cos of sense of entitlement. That's why I don't take folks who say that seriously.

Anyway, not condoning what happened. Their leaders just failed them. Hopefully, ANC will grow some balls one day and face the whites, so as to re-distribute the wealth. This is still the apartheid generation, and they deserve better. R.I.P to those killed, they don't deserve it.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by vindicated: 2:43am On Apr 18, 2015
My heart is so heavy ever since I read about these attacks and saw corpses littering the streets, and the 3 year boy bleeding, left for dead!

Why South Africans? Why?
Killing the same Africans who joined you to fight against apartheid?
Are your citizens not in other African countries?
This is the second time you are shedding blood of the innocents.

ECOWAS should take a drastic action by , laying heavy sanctions, denying visas, and bycotting their products, to let them feel the impact of what they have done, or else, this incident might repeat itself in future.

I weep.
God of vengeance will fight the battle for the souls lost in this act of wickedness!
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by illiad: 2:55am On Apr 18, 2015
Misternas89:

Oh I felt your pain boy!! But once again put ur mind 2geda and grow up, u should av save ur time 4 typing those stories of urs. Gud nyt dude

Yeah stories until its your turn.
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by honvalid(m): 3:14am On Apr 18, 2015
Useless set of fools.let ur people start coming home pls.
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by honvalid(m): 3:14am On Apr 18, 2015
Useless set of fools.let our people start coming home pls.
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by AAinEqGuinea: 3:53am On Apr 18, 2015
SirShymexx:

& JiggamanGh

Both made great points.

That inferiority complex is strong in far too many blacks and other non whites (especially Indians) and blacks everywhere are waking up to this form of slavery. Those who fail to see this are preoccupied chasing what self-worth defined ultimately by Europeans/Americans, but claiming they're so "self-made". African Americans were once diligent to prove themselves in academic and businesses, but not anymore. It's not even worth it for many when the govt gives you the basics to live - welfare. Blacks in America dominate on markets we've modernized ourselves - music and dance. South Africans share the same racist plight but they dont have anything to offer the global market but natural resources but that wealth says at the top like most African countries. They've been played. You were right Shymexx, misplaced misdirected rage, and Black immigrants are not doing wrong to SAs.

Mike Brown's protests - a small mob burned down some of the local stores owned by Indians. Indians played no role in MB's shooting. No stores in white communities were burned down. Now residents drive a longer distance to white parts of town because their own shops are burned down. Inferior complex folks are afraid to mess with whitey, but they'll gladly kill other blacks for the dumbest reasons. Mugabe was right about SAs and Blacks who kill or are quick to denigrate each other.

@blue text - one can fool many African Americans who dont know much Africa, but other Africans will know when another African forgot where they came from, trying to walk tall on new land doesn't seem to be helping in SA.

Nigerians are cool but emigrants can be arrogant a fuq. (and so are many Africa Africans, Jamaicans too) cool all are cocky while chasing a white reflection of a dream, persistently, ambitiously... "we're the real African Americans, blacks got no culture" lol I hear this ish everywhere online. grin as if we're just left with "Black", the label US white daddy gave us grin Somalis talk trash too about everybody whose skins not brown-orange with "fair hair" like there's. grin

Africans are now forced to comply before doing business there. The last ppl you want to anger are those who have nothing to lose, that be South Africans right now, or stay home and dont go there. Either way, the poor has won. Police cant be everywhere to protect every black person while policing other crimes. I'd bet white south Africans dont care about blacks fighting each other. They're assured blacks have inferiority in them, so as long as blacks keep fighting themselves... as seen yet again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite / 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy / Kano Woman Locked Up By Her Husband For 3 Days Dies (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.