Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,763 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

''my Leg Is My Best Physical Feature''; Dilish Matthews Brags About Her Killer L - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''my Leg Is My Best Physical Feature''; Dilish Matthews Brags About Her Killer L (986 Views)

Obi Madubogwu's Leg Is Decaying (Graphic Photos) / Burna Boy Brags About Earning N15 Million Per Show With Stacks Of Dollars [PICS] / Huddah Monroe Brags About Sleeping With Wizkid [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''my Leg Is My Best Physical Feature''; Dilish Matthews Brags About Her Killer L by akinyemibalogs: 10:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
Oh my!! So BBA 2013 winner Dilish Matthews bombarded her Instagram Timeline with soo many new photos, the poor lady feeling so fly and stunning but these fans won't let her be..Some fans started batching her with insults and fake compliments. She kukuma replied them saying

''Just So you know, my legs are my greatest physical feature and I love and adore them''

Lmao....That's an epic response

Check out more photos ; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/04/my-leg-is-my-best-physical-feature.html

(1) (Reply)

Lol! Rihanna Backs It Up For Don Jazzy In New Photo / MTN Terminates Contract With Shina Peters, Timaya, Sean Tizzle, And D’prince / Kylie Jenner Poses In Her New $2.7m Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.