Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Please I Need Expert Quantity Surveyors To Help Me Out! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please I Need Expert Quantity Surveyors To Help Me Out! (540 Views)

Talk To Quantity Surveyors About Construction Costs And Project Developments / For Quantity Surveyors- Cost Of Building Per Square Area / How To Outsmart Fake Estate Agent And Surveyors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Expert Quantity Surveyors To Help Me Out! by buildelicool(m): 11:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
I am preparing Valuation for an agency. How do I handle a variation claim on substructure that has been paid when preparing the next interim Valuation. Shoud I add the variation claim paid, to the intial substructure figure in the BOQ? Or add the sum of the variation claim figure to the over all total cost of the project then deduct the variation claim along with mobilization before arriving at current valuation?
Re: Please I Need Expert Quantity Surveyors To Help Me Out! by hardywaltz(m): 12:02am On Apr 18, 2015
U need the services of a quantity surveyor...
Re: Please I Need Expert Quantity Surveyors To Help Me Out! by phemmy88(m): 3:32am On Apr 19, 2015
Mail me...and let's av a chat.....am a qs...

(1) (Reply)

Electric Roller Blind / 2 Bedroom Flat To Let In Akerele Estate Oworoshoki / House For Sale At Amoo Street Extension Orile Agege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.