Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

For Quantity Surveyors- Cost Of Building Per Square Area - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / For Quantity Surveyors- Cost Of Building Per Square Area (7556 Views)

The Cost Of A Room Way Back In 1976 (Photo) / 3D Wallpanels @ #5500 per Square metres / Talk To Quantity Surveyors About Construction Costs And Project Developments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Quantity Surveyors- Cost Of Building Per Square Area by Zozokuzo142: 11:09am On Mar 03, 2015
Am an architect and i wish to check some facts. Please how much will it cost to erect a normal 2 floors terrace apartment in Alaka estate surulere. By 2 floors i mean ground floor and first floor and each unit has a total floor area of about 190 square meters. Am asking for the vague cost per square meter of the area of the building.I got some people telling me its about N60,000 per square meter but i will want the gurus here to pls help me. Thanks alot
Re: For Quantity Surveyors- Cost Of Building Per Square Area by Ekugbeh(m): 9:50pm On May 17, 2015
Zozokuzo142:
Am an architect and i wish to check some facts. Please how much will it cost to erect a normal 2 floors terrace apartment in Alaka estate surulere. By 2 floors i mean ground floor and first floor and each unit has a total floor area of about 190 square meters. Am asking for the vague cost per square meter of the area of the building.I got some people telling me its about N60,000 per square meter but i will want the gurus here to pls help me. Thanks alot
im an iron bender by profession buh ah wnna mak u knw z diz.
1. Is it self contain or has more rums?
2. D pillars r more important xo ah wuld lyk 2 knw hw many pillars
3. D topopgraphy matters alot
4. Ur taste of quality coz som engineers can b xo nasty @tymz

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Bought Cement For 1000 Naira Per A Bag Since The New Price Announcement? / Property For Sale In Owerri, Imo State Nigeria. / Lekki Precious Garden IBEJULEKKI BY AYHOMES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.