Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) (36562 Views)

ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE: Is This The New Type Of Job Requirements? / What Is The Meaning Of Minimum ND In Job Requirements?? / Ways To Apply For A Job Even When You Don't Meet The Requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 18, 2015
I was going through webpage and searching for firms that needs planning consultants, lo and behold I stumbled upon an Abuja based firm interested in such professionals. I clicked and opened the portal but to my dismay read that the firm needs light skinned females (I am a dark skinned male).

Question now is, has it gotten to this level in Nigeria where employers now stereotype based on skin colour? Or are the business planning consultants now doing ashawo works for their paymasters or their customers?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by Generalkorex(m): 7:11am On Apr 18, 2015
Lol
bt lets see the link

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 18, 2015
Generalkorex:
Lol
bt lets see the link
I don't need to go back to that crap page to copy the link and post here. I am above such. Any other folk interested in such stereotype job canbgobsearch for it, apply and whatsoever comes out...her luck.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by walexGodson(m): 7:24am On Apr 18, 2015
That's Naija for you

1 Like

Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by lonelydora: 7:26am On Apr 18, 2015
Welcome to Nigeria where anything is possible.

9 Likes

Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 18, 2015
Some recruiter ain't professional one bit. And they will be the same people who bore you silly with being professional in a work setting. SMH

12 Likes

Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by veekid(m): 7:26am On Apr 18, 2015
soak yourself in hypo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by bright007(f): 7:26am On Apr 18, 2015
OK ....I dey come
Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 18, 2015
hehehe

1 Like

Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by constance500: 7:27am On Apr 18, 2015
Errm Okay
Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by lightheart(m): 7:27am On Apr 18, 2015
Lol..
Well u never can tell....it could be an all-light-skinned-good-looking-females-only consultancy firm. #EyeCandies shocked

4 Likes

Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by Xavier9ja(m): 7:27am On Apr 18, 2015
ladies only.......d boss wan kpansh abi

3 Likes

Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by holluwai(m): 7:28am On Apr 18, 2015
Na pololo dem dey recruit?
Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 18, 2015
Ile ise Ajibade

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by tejpot(m): 7:29am On Apr 18, 2015
What a country

3 Likes

Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by searay(m): 7:29am On Apr 18, 2015
Whys?
Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by Dahjhi: 7:29am On Apr 18, 2015
undecidedThis is Nigeria, expect the unexpected

2 Likes

Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by adenine02: 7:29am On Apr 18, 2015

This sound like a perfect job for my gran ma
She's light skind and good looker

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by Dahjhi: 7:30am On Apr 18, 2015
olaxco2f:
Ile ise Ajibade
Osheeeey

5 Likes

Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by kayboy4y(m): 7:30am On Apr 18, 2015
It simply means they want SEX* slave to work and service their Clients. .Foolish people juz because Nigerians are highly unemployed. Dias God...

4 Likes

Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 18, 2015
No wonder bleaching cream dey sell pass indomie!

12 Likes

Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by driand(m): 7:30am On Apr 18, 2015
After wasting people's time with their self confidence bla bla bla, they now made it clear

FEMALE ONLY!

2 Likes

Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by antontech(m): 7:30am On Apr 18, 2015
Nawao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by echelons(m): 7:31am On Apr 18, 2015
I can only question the inclusion of skin colour as criteria, but not the gender they need.
Some organisation may need a level of gender balance for them function more effectively.
Skin colour, however, does not have anything to do with the work and should be totally discouraged.

Good luck with your next search.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by creepsyme(f): 7:31am On Apr 18, 2015
too bad. I pity the light complexion lady that will fall into their trap.

1 Like

Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by Dcaliphate(m): 7:31am On Apr 18, 2015
Baba must hear this

2 Likes

Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by bunmioguns(m): 7:31am On Apr 18, 2015
cool
Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by Bdemmy(m): 7:31am On Apr 18, 2015
At last! Albinos can now get jobs easily.

18 Likes

Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by psucc(m): 7:31am On Apr 18, 2015
Yes. Gradually we are going into the unknown.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BUA Group Massive Recruitment 2017 / After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... / Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.