Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) (36563 Views)

ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE: Is This The New Type Of Job Requirements? / What Is The Meaning Of Minimum ND In Job Requirements?? / Ways To Apply For A Job Even When You Don't Meet The Requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by fizeul(m): 7:32am On Apr 18, 2015
Some retards are calling the shots I guess

1 Like

Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 18, 2015
sad
Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by vickylala239: 7:32am On Apr 18, 2015
lomomike:
I was going through webpage and searching for firms that needs planning consultants, lo and behold I stumbled upon an Abuja based firm interested in such professionals. I clicked and opened the portal but to my dismay read that the firm needs light skinned females (I am a dark skinned male).

Question now is, has it gotten to this level in Nigeria where employers now stereotype based on skin colour? Or are the business planning consultants now doing ashawo works for their paymasters or their customers?

We need link to this!!

Cuz anyone cn do dis!!

Link please!!
Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by kuluTemper: 7:33am On Apr 18, 2015
lomomike:

I don't need to go back to that crap page to copy the link and post here. I am above such. Any other folk interested in such stereotype job canbgobsearch for it, apply and whatsoever comes out...her luck.

How does one confirm that you are not the one making up this allegation if you cannot substantiate your claim with a link, which is about the only proof you have?

2 Likes

Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by geoworldedu: 7:33am On Apr 18, 2015
Don4perfect:
OK, meanwhile Man u go win Chelsea

Chelsea 3 vs 1 Man utd
Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by DaVinChiSam(m): 7:34am On Apr 18, 2015
That's how they support Bleaching

1 Like

Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by Skoopy(m): 7:34am On Apr 18, 2015
This must be a marketing job requirement, we know why it is so.
Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 18, 2015
echelons:
I can only question the inclusion of skin colour as criteria, but not the gender they need.
Some organisation may need a level of gender balance for them function more effectively.
Skin colour, however, does not have anything to do with the work and should be totally discouraged.

Good luck with your next search.
sexual division of labour (SDOL) deals with splitting jobs along line of gender strength, some jobs are strenuous for women, and pose risk to them, some however, I've not seen any job search inclined to fair skinned or dark skinned... Lol grin I'll go back to my site supervision work... I still get paid for it. cool
Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by wiZbanky(m): 7:35am On Apr 18, 2015
Naija is getting worse by day. Sooner dan later dey will request 4 ladies wu dress half unclad n gud in bedology ;DNaija is getting worse by day. Sooner dan later dey will request 4 ladies wu dress half unclad n gud in bedology

1 Like

Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by Uthman2senior: 7:36am On Apr 18, 2015
Gender and color discrimination
Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 18, 2015
vickylala239:

We need link to this!!

Cuz anyone cn do dis!!

Link please!!

You wan apply? Go jobberman and search for it.
Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by driand(m): 7:36am On Apr 18, 2015
tejpot:
What a country
what's wrong with the country?
Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by felifeli: 7:38am On Apr 18, 2015
lomomike:

I don't need to go back to that crap page to copy the link and post here. I am above such. Any other folk interested in such stereotype job canbgobsearch for it, apply and whatsoever comes out...her luck.

Then why did you post the crap here if you can't find the link? I say you are lying.

3 Likes

Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 18, 2015
kuluTemper:

How does one confirm that you are not the one making up this allegation if you cannot substantiate your claim with a link, which is about the only proof you have?

Its not my business to provide links to prove anything. If you aren't satisfied with the pictures, up to you.

1 Like

Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by vislabraye(m): 7:38am On Apr 18, 2015
This is just bulllshiit..... . What does light skin have to do with performance. Its obvious the guy has a fetish for light skin ladies...
Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by JoeCutie(m): 7:40am On Apr 18, 2015
I'll one day employ the MD of that fu_cked up firm. His salary will have to come directly from me, and he'll feel what he's never felt before. No worry. undecided

#TeamBlackIsBeautiful smiley

3 Likes

Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 18, 2015
felifeli:

Then why did you post the crap here if you can't find the link? I say you are lying.
It doesn't change anything. Pictures or I don't believe I crews have changed to links or I don't believe it. If you wanna apply, go to jobberman. I won't spoonfeed you. Call me names.
Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by nerodenero: 7:40am On Apr 18, 2015
In most musical videos, you hardly see dark skinned ladies except the bleached ones. Most billboards and fliers use light skinned ladies for advert. The madness is either get lightened or no jobs.

Unfortunately our society encourages it.
Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by treasuredm(f): 7:47am On Apr 18, 2015
Na wa for Nigerians.. Even if m lyt as skinned as an albino?
Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by Nairalane: 7:47am On Apr 18, 2015
Integrated Apartheid Against Ourselves

2 Likes

Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by oismail(m): 7:47am On Apr 18, 2015
So ladies should now consider bleaching
Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by slap1(m): 7:51am On Apr 18, 2015
Mr. Cork is recruiting.

2 Likes

Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by felifeli: 7:52am On Apr 18, 2015
lomomike:

It doesn't change anything. Pictures or I don't believe I crews have changed to links or I don't believe it. If you wanna apply, go to jobberman. I won't spoonfeed you. Call me names.

Nobody is asking you to spoonfeed, just the link. It is easier to post link than to post a screenshot. Here is how to do it
1. Go to the Web page where you got the screenshot.
2. You will find the page URL (link) in the browser. Copy it
3. Post it here. Done!
Very easy
Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by hamilton62(m): 7:54am On Apr 18, 2015
The reasons are best known to them...
Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 18, 2015
well, perhaps they need very hot chics to fill the vacant positions. it's now left for the brave ones to decide if they're hot enough.
Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by iCool(m): 7:54am On Apr 18, 2015
Daft requirement if you ask me.

Here's the link
http://mobile./job/405426/business-developement-executive-in-abuja

1 Like

Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by Dotunani(m): 7:56am On Apr 18, 2015
Even if u av light skin n gud looking, ow u wnt tke pass wit all dis requirement ...so bizarre
Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by ailehwise(m): 7:57am On Apr 18, 2015
olaxco2f:
Ile ise Ajibade

Ni ile ise ajibade, awon osi se se ise. Ko da awon osi se o mo iru se ti won se.

1 Like

Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 18, 2015
felifeli:

Nobody is asking you to spoonfeed, just the link. It is easier to post link than to post a screenshot. Here is how to do it
1. Go to the Web page where you got the screenshot.
2. You will find the page URL (link) in the browser. Copy it
3. Post it here. Done!
Very easy

No, Thanks. Don't pester me pls.

1 Like

Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by GodMode: 8:01am On Apr 18, 2015
lomomike:

[size=48pt]WE WANT THE LINK[/size]
Re: The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) by Sanuzi(m): 8:08am On Apr 18, 2015
Thats the attitude of some claim big men even some lectures derives pleasure in students failure

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BUA Group Massive Recruitment 2017 / After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... / Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.