Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Local Governments And Wards Where Elections Will Take Place In IMO State On 25th - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Local Governments And Wards Where Elections Will Take Place In IMO State On 25th (3190 Views)

Richest Local Governments In Nigeria / Osun Local Gov And Wards Election Result / BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Local Governments And Wards Where Elections Will Take Place In IMO State On 25th by gudluckgreat(m): 7:43am On Apr 18, 2015
These are the places where elections will take place in the various LGAs in IMO state

1 Share

Re: Local Governments And Wards Where Elections Will Take Place In IMO State On 25th by Medley(m): 7:55am On Apr 18, 2015
I learnt the PVC collected can in no way upturn the result for ihedioha to win,though i will want to see the final result,PDP can be abracadabrish
Re: Local Governments And Wards Where Elections Will Take Place In IMO State On 25th by gudluckgreat(m): 11:01am On Apr 18, 2015
Medley:
I learnt the PVC collected can in no way upturn the result for ihedioha to win,though i will want to see the final result,PDP can be abracadabrish

Exactly.. But Inec is saying that Notwithstanding the Case. That People In those Areas will Be allowed To excercise their Civic Duties
Re: Local Governments And Wards Where Elections Will Take Place In IMO State On 25th by theV0ice: 11:13am On Apr 18, 2015
Medley:
gudluckgreat:

Exactly.. But Inec is saying that Notwithstanding the Case. That People In those Areas will Be allowed To excercise their Civic Duties

I heard too that the REC announced that people who had not collected their PVC's should come for them.....

wonder if it'll be allowed or maybe it's just a rumour
Re: Local Governments And Wards Where Elections Will Take Place In IMO State On 25th by gudluckgreat(m): 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
theV0ice:

I heard too that the REC announced that people who had not collected their PVC's should come for them.....

wonder if it'll be allowed or maybe it's just a rumour

Yea about 10,000 more
Re: Local Governments And Wards Where Elections Will Take Place In IMO State On 25th by Bashirfuntua(m): 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
oko

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Saraki- Who is Oppressing Who? / Breaking News ! IPOB Protests Continues / See What People Did 2ay When They Saw PDP New Media Deji In Port Harcourt(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.