Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,693 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Beauty And The Beast - 2 - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Beauty And The Beast - 2 (989 Views)

The Beast Identified / Beauty And The Beast 2 / Beauty And The Sex Beast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beauty And The Beast - 2 by Jetix: 8:01am On Apr 18, 2015
How many magazines or tv shows or videos would feature a roster of women with similar images as this(first picture below) and name it "Most beautiful women" ? It's cruel I know, but it's the truth. Nobody ever does it. And I wonder, in fact, if anyone truly ever will.

Everyone keeps talking about beauty being on the 'inside', but how many of us truly put that criteria as a critical priority in our appreciation of everyday women?

Nobody really cares all too much about beauty on the 'inside' as much as they do on what they see outside. Honestly I remember when my sisters sternly warned me some years back to not even try to marry an ugly woman.

I understand what they meant however, no - they weren't asking that I marry an egocentric superficial pretty-obsessed girl, and it's one of the things that sticks with you no matter what you see in the future. The little voice in the back of your head that tells you to remember everyone's expectations of you. Not just what you're meant to look like but also what you're meant to seek out.

Read more in the full article at http://therealjamike..com/2015/03/beauty-and-beast-2.html

(1) (Reply)

The importance of August 15th. / Oba Of Benin Banishes All Community Development Associations Cdas In Edo land / Cultural Ceremony By Jerchira People Of Benue State To Entertain Tor Tiv (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.