Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Power Up All Android Apps With Simple Server - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Power Up All Android Apps With Simple Server (3027 Views)

Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone / Anybody Also Having Issues With Etisalat Simple Server / [HOT] Download Galaxy S6 Apps For All Android Devices - APK Files (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Up All Android Apps With Simple Server by eddyland: 8:33am On Apr 18, 2015
Many of you have been complaining that they are unable to power up their Android apps with MTN unlimited browsing and Simple server on Android.

But here is how I power up all my apps and even access Play Store without any hitches.

I use the power of AutoProxy or alternatively Proxydroid on my rooted Android to power up everything powerable on my android without any hitches.

Source: http://highteknology..com/2015/04/how-to-power-up-all-my-android-apps.html

2 Likes

Re: Power Up All Android Apps With Simple Server by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 18, 2015
my friend has simple server on her laptip pls hw can i transfer it to my android 4. will it work?
Re: Power Up All Android Apps With Simple Server by Joshkid(m): 8:53am On Apr 18, 2015
chowlade:
my friend has simple server on her laptip pls hw can i transfer it to my android 4. will it work?
Download it's android version.... u can get it via Google!
Re: Power Up All Android Apps With Simple Server by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 18, 2015
Joshkid:
Download it's android version.... u can get it via Google!

i downloaded it with opera but i cannot open it
Re: Power Up All Android Apps With Simple Server by bongolistik(m): 2:27am On Apr 19, 2015
thanks, it worked
Re: Power Up All Android Apps With Simple Server by eddyland: 11:17am On Apr 22, 2015
bongolistik:
thanks, it worked
good to know it worked for you
Re: Power Up All Android Apps With Simple Server by Kaybaba5(m): 11:39am On Apr 22, 2015
the connection is epileptic at times it wont browse
Re: Power Up All Android Apps With Simple Server by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
eddyland:
Many of you have been complaining that they are unable to power up their Android apps with MTN unlimited browsing and Simple server on Android.

But here is how I power up all my apps and even access Play Store without any hitches.

I use the power of AutoProxy or alternatively Proxydroid on my rooted Android to power up everything powerable on my android without any hitches.

Source: http://highteknology..com/2015/04/how-to-power-up-all-my-android-apps.html

my phone is not rooted, will it work for me?
Re: Power Up All Android Apps With Simple Server by eddyland: 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
miraclewonder:

my phone is not rooted, will it work for me?
No it won't work for you. You Must root your phone

(1) (Reply)

How To Install Zip Files Games On Andriod / I Neva Esperredit / My Infinix X510 Cnt Display After Booting,it's Dark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.