Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,689 members, 7,823,943 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

The Barber And Sharp Nigga - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Barber And Sharp Nigga (700 Views)

When Your Barber Is Your Girlfriends Ex / When Gorimapa Is 100naira But U Told the Barber U Have Only N90(pics) / What A Barber Found Out A Customer Is Doing To His Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Barber And Sharp Nigga by ifetife: 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
A guy stuck his head into a barber's shop and asked, "How long before I can get a haircut?" The barber looked around the shop full of customers and said,"About 2 hours." The guy left. A few days later the same guy stuck his head in the door and asked, "How long before I can get a haircut?" The barber looked around at the shop and said, "About 3 hours." The guy left. A week later the same guy stuck his head in the shop and asked, "How long before I can get a haircut?" The barber looked around the shop and said, "About an hour only." The guy left.

The barber turned to a friend and said, "Ken, please do me a favor, follow that guy and see where he goes. He keeps asking how long he has to wait for a haircut, but then he doesn't ever come back". A little while later, Ken returned to the shop. The barber asked, "So where does that guy go whenever he leaves here?" Ken looked up, with tears in his eyes and said, "To your wife at home."
Re: The Barber And Sharp Nigga by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
sharp guy
Re: The Barber And Sharp Nigga by browneyes7(f): 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
Loool...
Re: The Barber And Sharp Nigga by browneyes7(f): 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
Loool...funny

(1) (Reply)

What Happens When You Try To Do 'oversabi' / Who U Think Say Na Im Mumu Pass / Spot It Out....!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.