Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

20 Ondo Youths Die From Strange Illnesses Due To Sacrilege Done To Molokun, God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 20 Ondo Youths Die From Strange Illnesses Due To Sacrilege Done To Molokun, God (2723 Views)

Why do youths die these days? / Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop / Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Ondo Youths Die From Strange Illnesses Due To Sacrilege Done To Molokun, God by chibecanglobal(m): 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
Irele (Ondo State)- High Chief Moses
Enimade, the Oyewoga of Ode Irele
in Ondo State, says the recent death
of 20 youths in the town was caused
by sacrilege done to Molokun, god of
the land.
Enimade, next in command to Oba
Cornelius Olanrewaju-Lebi, stated
this during interview in Irele on
Saturday.
He debunked the rumour that the
deaths were caused by strange
disease or Ebola virus.
It will be recalled that no fewer
than 20 youths reportedly died of
severe headaches and blindness in
the town recently.
Enimade contended that some
stubborn youths broke into the inner
room of Molokun Shrine on April 15.
“Molokun is a deity of the land, only
the Chief Priest and High Chief
Gboguron are qualified to enter the
shrine.’’
The chief said the youths entered
the shrine and made away with
traditional items in a bid to acquire
extra-ordinary powers and engage in
money ritual.
“They were not qualified to enter
the room (shrine). They had to face
death penalty’’; he emphasised.
The Oyewoga said it he could not
remember the last time Malokun or
any other gods had to strike like this
in the area.
According to him, there is no
community or town without its own
culture and tradition; what
happened in Irele is the judgement
of the gods on stubborn youths.
“Even the Kabiesi himself is not
permitted to enter the Molokun
Shrine’s inner room except the Chief
Priest and High Chief Gboguron.
Sacrifice must be performed before
they can enter.
“Because these youths want to be
rich at all costs, they entered the
sacred place and made away with
traditional items and 20 of them
have died as a result of their
desperate acts,
“We have to appease the gods or
else many will still die and we have
to bury them according to tradition.
Their corpses belong to the gods
and will be exhumed if buried by
their families.’’
He restated that the deaths were
not caused by diseases or ebola as
widely speculated.
“The death caused by Molokun is
characterised by severe headache
and blindness.
“Proverbs 29:1 in the Bible say: `he
that had been reproved and
hardened his neck shall suddenly be
destroyed without remedy; so youths
of nowadays must be careful’’’,
Enimade said.
Some residents who spoke appealed
to the chief priest to make necessary
atonement to avert calamity in the
town.
They said news of the deaths had
given the town and state a bad
name.
Mr Sheed Osuolale said he was
afraid when the news broke.
Mrs Esther Bantefa said the news
had given the town and the state a
bad name adding that the chief
priest should as a matter of urgency
perform necessary rituals.
“Our people in Lagos and other
towns called us to get information if
it was Ebola outbreak’’, she said.
Mrs Tayo Akinyelure said parents
should warn their children against
going near shrines.
“Many youths do not believe in all
these traditions and customs. It is
high time parents warned their
children against committing
sacrilege’’, she said. (NAN)
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/20-ondo-youths-die-from-strange-illnesses-due-to-sacrilege-done-to-molokun-god/
Re: 20 Ondo Youths Die From Strange Illnesses Due To Sacrilege Done To Molokun, God by imbless: 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
Crap
Re: 20 Ondo Youths Die From Strange Illnesses Due To Sacrilege Done To Molokun, God by jascon1(m): 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
Mumu day smell
Re: 20 Ondo Youths Die From Strange Illnesses Due To Sacrilege Done To Molokun, God by mhizpeaarl(f): 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
Too long . We need a summary please grin what's your point
Re: 20 Ondo Youths Die From Strange Illnesses Due To Sacrilege Done To Molokun, God by Henrypraise41(m): 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
No body wants to talk about this boys that needs quick money and met their waterloo because its from here, had it been its across the niger, my friends from the other side will show their strenght on this thread.
Re: 20 Ondo Youths Die From Strange Illnesses Due To Sacrilege Done To Molokun, God by Henrypraise41(m): 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
They need quick money and got what they want thats all
Re: 20 Ondo Youths Die From Strange Illnesses Due To Sacrilege Done To Molokun, God by johnydon22(m): 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2015

Re: 20 Ondo Youths Die From Strange Illnesses Due To Sacrilege Done To Molokun, God by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
When I told my atheist friends that the Gods are not dead or asleep, they would think I am superstitious.

When I told my christian and muslim friends that the Gods in Africa land are powerful and potent than the dead on stick jew and the blood sucking terrorist mohaMAD, they wont let me have peace.

Scientist should be scared of superpower now. This is the disease that is not known or have remedy. I think they need to start learning how to make rituals.

The Gods have proven themselves. This is what we call swift response. Church and Mosque could have been ransacked but do not dare destroy the shrine of the Gods. You will surely get yourself blame immediately.

The Youth have bitten more than they can chew. They should be punished accordingly though I do not wish them death. I wish they could be alive today, return what they have stolen and appeal to the Gods.
Re: 20 Ondo Youths Die From Strange Illnesses Due To Sacrilege Done To Molokun, God by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
johnydon22:

He said the gods are not dead or asleep.

Mr, I know the way to Malokun Shrine. I will give you direction sir. You will be allowed to destroy and take away artifact from the shrine while we wait for wrath from Malokun herself.

Believe me, there is no capsule or cyrup that can cure your own infested disease.
Re: 20 Ondo Youths Die From Strange Illnesses Due To Sacrilege Done To Molokun, God by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
imbless:
Crap

Bad belle is allowed.

The Gods have spoken.

While your dead jew hung on wood lifeless
Re: 20 Ondo Youths Die From Strange Illnesses Due To Sacrilege Done To Molokun, God by MuttleyLaff: 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
When I told my atheist friends that the Gods are not dead or asleep, they would think I am superstitious.

When I told my christian and muslim friends that the Gods in Africa land are powerful and potent than the dead on stick jew and the blood sucking terrorist mohaMAD, they wont let me have peace.

Scientist should be scared of superpower now. This is the disease that is not known or have remedy. I think they need to start learning how to make rituals.

The Gods have proven themselves. This is what we call swift response. Church and Mosque could have been ransacked but do not dare destroy the shrine of the Gods. You will surely get yourself blame immediately.

The Youth have bitten more than they can chew. They should be punished accordingly though I do not wish them death. I wish they could be alive today, return what they have stolen and appeal to the Gods.
[size=5pt]cc chibecanglobal, imbless, Henrypraise41, mhizpeaarl, johnydon22[/size]
You unknowingly spotted the truth.
You hit the nail on the head about this being a disease
, because the shrine is a disease ridden place,
rightly a breeding ground for disease over the years, if not centuries

The shrine and the artifacts in it are so contaminated with all sorts of germs and bacteria that they pose a danger to public health

The youth, quite rightly have bitten more than they can chew because they entered a place which is bacterial infested

That place, the shrine and its artifacts, will give human illnesses caused by infection with either disease-causing bacteria or viruses.
These disease-causing bacteria or viruses, upon contact with the body or after gaining access to the body, will ravage it.

It will be doomsday for anyone that comes into contact with the shrine, without antibodies like those the Chief Priest has in him,
obviously the antibodies in the Chief Priest have been built up and passed down in his genes through heredity

Disinfect the shrine and all thats in it, doing this to destroy or prevent the growth of these disease-carrying microorganisms
and going in and out of the shrine after that, will be just like taking a pleasant, skipping walk in the park

There are some intelligence in your post but the bulk is misleading, fairy tale and scaremongering

Notice brother that I havent brought religion, faith or "dead on stick jew and the blood sucking terrorist mohaMAD" in to this

2 Likes

Re: 20 Ondo Youths Die From Strange Illnesses Due To Sacrilege Done To Molokun, God by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
MuttleyLaff:

[size=5pt]cc chibecanglobal, imbless, Henrypraise41, mhizpeaarl, johnydon22[/size]
You unknowingly spotted the truth.
You hit the nail on the head about this being a disease
, because the shrine is a disease ridden place,
rightly a breeding ground for disease over the years, if not centuries

The shrine and the artifacts in it are so contaminated with all sorts of germs and bacteria that they pose a danger to public health

The youth, quite rightly have bitten more than they can chew because they entered a place which is bacterial infested

That place, the shrine and its artifacts, will give human illnesses caused by infection with either disease-causing bacteria or viruses.
These disease-causing bacteria or viruses, upon contact with the body or after gaining access to the body, will ravage it.

It will be doomsday for anyone that comes into contact with the shrine, without antibodies like those the Chief Priest has in him,
obviously the antibodies in the Chief Priest have been built up and passed down in his genes through heredity

Disinfect the shrine and all thats in it, doing this to destroy or prevent the growth of these disease-carrying microorganisms
and going in and out of the shrine after that, will be just like taking a pleasant, skipping walk in the park

There are some intelligence in your post but the bulk is misleading, fairy tale and scaremongering

Notice brother that I havent brought religion, faith or "dead on stick jew and the blood sucking terrorist mohaMAD" in to this

When you think someone would wise up, you will see them drawing straw after been bitten black and blue.

Who told you the priest use antibodies when they want to enter the shrine? Are there no people there? The Malokun boys, Aworo, Omo-awo (students) and consultants there too use anti bodies shey?

Why cant you just go there with your antibodies, destroy the shrine and wait for repercussion?
Re: 20 Ondo Youths Die From Strange Illnesses Due To Sacrilege Done To Molokun, God by MuttleyLaff: 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
When you think someone would wise up, you will see them drawing straw after been bitten black and blue.
The shrine and all in it, rightly is a breeding ground for disease in a not-germ-free surroundings
The shrine is a disease ridden place because of the fetish activities carried out in it,
the place and its artifacts over the years are often in an unclean state and unhygienic conditions

FOLYKAZE:
Who told you the priest use antibodies when they want to enter the shrine?
OK, lets do this in the local or shrine parlance you will be comfortable with

The Chief Priest has "ajẹ sara". We all have "ajẹ sara" in us and different efficient or effective levels of immune system

"Ajẹ sara" is produced in our bodies and helps it combat aliens it comes into contact with

"Ajẹ sara" are special proteins that the immune system produces to help protect the body against these alein bacteria and viruses

"Ajẹ sara" will combine chemically with substances which the body recognizes as alien, such as bacteria, viruses and foreign substances in the blood picked up from places like that shrine and objects in it like those artifacts

The chief priest's immune system is strong and resistant to the bacteria, viruses and foreign substances in the shrine or on the artifact
obviously his immune resistance to the bacteria etc is passed down the genes through heredity and the immune system also built up over the years
FOLYKAZE:
Are there no people there? The Malokun boys, Aworo, Omo-awo (students) and consultants there too use anti bodies shey?
The Malokun boys, Aworo, Omo-awo (students) and consultants might not be that as lucky as the Chief Priest in regards area of the "Ajẹ sara" or antibodies. Sorry

FOLYKAZE:
Why cant you just go there with your antibodies, destroy the shrine and wait for repercussion?
As earlier said, disinfect the shrine and all thats in it,
note doing this, is to destroy or prevent the growth of these disease-carrying microorganisms
then going in and out of the shrine after that, for you, I and all, will be just like taking a pleasant, skipping walk in the park with diddly squat repercussion

4 Likes

Re: 20 Ondo Youths Die From Strange Illnesses Due To Sacrilege Done To Molokun, God by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:15am On Apr 19, 2015
MuttleyLaff:
The shrine and all in it, rightly is a breeding ground for disease in a not-germ-free surroundings
The shrine is a disease ridden place because of the fetish activities carried out in it,
the place and its artifacts over the years are often in an unclean state and unhygienic conditions

OK, lets do this in the local or shrine parlance you will be comfortable with

The Chief Priest has "ajẹ sara". We all have "ajẹ sara" in us and different efficient or effective levels of immune system

"Ajẹ sara" is produced in our bodies and helps it combat aliens it comes into contact with

"Ajẹ sara" are special proteins that the immune system produces to help protect the body against these alein bacteria and viruses

"Ajẹ sara" will combine chemically with substances which the body recognizes as alien, such as bacteria, viruses and foreign substances in the blood picked up from places like that shrine and objects in it like those artifacts

The chief priest's immune system is strong and resistant to the bacteria, viruses and foreign substances in the shrine or on the artifact
obviously his immune resistance to the bacteria etc is passed down the genes through heredity and the immune system also built up over the years

The Malokun boys, Aworo, Omo-awo (students) and consultants might not be that as lucky as the Chief Priest in regards area of the "Ajẹ sara" or antibodies. Sorry

As earlier said, disinfect the shrine and all thats in it,
note doing this, is to destroy or prevent the growth of these disease-carrying microorganisms
then going in and out of the shrine after that, for you, I and all, will be just like taking a pleasant, skipping walk in the park with diddly squat repercussion

Aje sara produce protein?

Load of shiiiit.
Re: 20 Ondo Youths Die From Strange Illnesses Due To Sacrilege Done To Molokun, God by MuttleyLaff: 1:36am On Apr 19, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
Aje sara produce protein?

Load of shiiiit.
special proteins that the immune system relies upon bro
special proteins not your ordinary proteins
Without them, we all be in big shiiiit, will be dead meats,
be in serious trouble like those youths
and at the mercy of bacteria and viruses

1 Like

Re: 20 Ondo Youths Die From Strange Illnesses Due To Sacrilege Done To Molokun, God by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:45am On Apr 19, 2015
MuttleyLaff:
special proteins that the immune system relies upon bro
special proteins not your ordinary proteins
Without them, we all be in big shiiiit, will be dead meats,
be in serious trouble like those youths
and at the mercy of bacteria and viruses

Med.

Experts did not say those youth were infected with bat or vir. If that is the issue, there are anti-bodies that could have been used in the hospital. So stop trying hard to make sense from your nonsense.

You are the typical description of eleni ti aye n se ti o logun eje. Since you said aje-sara gives people special protein then we should take 'ise or aseje' to lab and turn all spiritual art to scientific practices.
Re: 20 Ondo Youths Die From Strange Illnesses Due To Sacrilege Done To Molokun, God by MuttleyLaff: 7:50am On Apr 19, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
Med.
Med? Typical of you, treating serious issues with deliberately inappropriate humour

Can you for a minute please stop being ignorant or stop playing dumb and pretending not to know or understand

Antibodies also called immunoglobulins, or "ajẹ sara" for you,
are large Y-shaped proteins which are used to identify and help remove foreign antigens or targets such as viruses and bacteria

We all, at birth, get a certain fair good amount of antibodies from our mothers,
as our immune system depends on, relies on and calls up on the antibodies to fight against infection.

Also as we grow up and get exposed to dirt, germs, bacteria etc we acquire more antibodies to build up our immune system, as the immune system uses the antibodies to fight the germs etc to protect us getting infection from them

When people go and exhume dead bodies from God knows what kind of death the dead body died from
then an epidemic of this nature or widespread occurrence of an infectious disease like this in a community is bound to happen

FOLYKAZE:
Experts did not say those youth were infected with bat or vir.
Experts are baffled and at the moment are outwitted by the bacteria or viruses causing this.

The jury even, is still out, undecided, on what befell the youth
some attribute it, to the youth exhuming a dead decomposed body,
some say sacrilege from entering the shrine and desecrated it, brought this on,
some say stolen from their shrine by taking objects from it caused this.

Without doubting, this is a bacterial or viral infections, sad thing is they dont know yet which bacteria or virus is causing the death

FOLYKAZE:
If that is the issue, there are anti-bodies that could have been used in the hospital.
So stop trying hard to make sense from your nonsense
You first need to know what you are confronting or fighting against
as earlier said, they dont know yet which bacteria or virus they are faced with causing these deaths

At the moment the official statement from Ondo State Governor, Dr Olusegun Mimiko, is that the symptoms observed in Ode-Irele bear no resemblance to those associated with the Ebola Virus Disease or any known epidemic disease

The anti-bodies that could have been used in the hospital might come in handy when the infection they atre facing is known or identified

FOLYKAZE:
You are the typical description of eleni ti aye n se ti o logun eje.
Cant dignify the above with a comment

FOLYKAZE:
Since you said aje-sara gives people special protein then we should take 'ise or aseje' to lab and turn all spiritual art to scientific practices.
People have and are already taking 'ise or aseje' to lab and turning all spiritual art to scientific practices.

Take a note of some "taking 'ise or aseje' to lab and turning all spiritual art to scientific practices" from this educating site:
http://pdl.com/technology-products/what-are-humanized-monoclonal-antibodies/

1 Like

Re: 20 Ondo Youths Die From Strange Illnesses Due To Sacrilege Done To Molokun, God by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:43am On Apr 19, 2015
MuttleyLaff:
Med? Typical of you, treating serious issues with deliberately inappropriate humour

Can you for a minute please stop being ignorant or stop playing dumb and pretending not to know or understand

Antibodies also called immunoglobulins, or "ajẹ sara" for you,
are large Y-shaped proteins which are used to identify and help remove foreign antigens or targets such as viruses and bacteria

We all, at birth, get a certain fair good amount of antibodies from our mothers,
as our immune system depends on, relies on and calls up on the antibodies to fight against infection.

Also as we grow up and get exposed to dirt, germs, bacteria etc we acquire more antibodies to build up our immune system, as the immune system uses the antibodies to fight the germs etc to protect us getting infection from them

When people go and exhume dead bodies from God knows what kind of death the dead body died from
then an epidemic of this nature or widespread occurrence of an infectious disease like this in a community is bound to happen

Experts are baffled and at the moment are outwitted by the bacteria or viruses causing this.

The jury even, is still out, undecided, on what befell the youth
some attribute it, to the youth exhuming a dead decomposed body,
some say sacrilege from entering the shrine and desecrated it, brought this on,
some say stolen from their shrine by taking objects from it caused this.

Without doubting, this is a bacterial or viral infections, sad thing is they dont know yet which bacteria or virus is causing the death

You first need to know what you are confronting or fight against
as earlier said, they dont know yet which bacteria or virus is causing the death

At the moment the official statement from Ondo State Governor, Dr Olusegun Mimiko, is that the symptoms observed in Ode-Irele bear no resemblance to those associated with the Ebola Virus Disease or any known epidemic disease

The anti-bodies that could have been used in the hospital might come in handy when the infection they atre facing is known or identified

Cant dignify the above with a comment

People have and are already taking 'ise or aseje' to lab and turning all spiritual art to scientific practices.
Take a note of this from this educating site: http://pdl.com/technology-products/what-are-humanized-monoclonal-antibodies/

So it 'aje-sara' which you called protein that makes sharp object from penetrating the body?

Okigbe is protein and anti-body?

Some felas are just sick.

Your website is not accessible.

Your arrogance stinks Mr. I think what you call ajesara is the popular abere ajesara which is immunisation vaccine.

Those who read your gilberish would think you are intelligent without knowing that your ignorance have no boundary. Do Oluwo use vaccine too? What happens to Agunmu and Aseje?

Babalawo or the priest dont take useless vaccine when we have enough agbo in the pot and ere in cups.

When you say Ajesara, I thought you were referring to charms taken into the body either by swallowing or incision. What they take in usually are cowries, little calabash (also called ado for those that seeso) or animal and bird burnt to ashes. This does not serve as anti-bodies but protect one from physical attack usually from cutlass or knife or any sharp object.

Problem of not having charm at hand when needed especially from time and place factor is what brought aje-sara into Yoruba system. Therefore it will be in there body for as long as it is needed. There is no way protein could stop knife from penetrating the body.

Here is the list of charm yoruba folks 'je sara'

- okigbe (serve for preventing sharp object penetration).

- madarikan (it serve purpose of preventing folks from daring us).

- eyonu (it serve the purpose of dilutting other person anger toward you).

- ifura (vigilance).

- owo (respect).

That is for that.

Antibiotic in Yoruba is called aporo and not ajesara. Irele has lot of aporo when it comes to different disease. This is something you can buy from market. And note, there is nothing proteinous in our aporo unless you provide a scientific report to prove otherwise.

Ajesara is not producing any silly protein. Protein does not give person more respect, it does not stop person from been dared. You are the one trying hard to make sense out of your nonsense.

And dont forget, you fit into eni ti aye nse ti oun lo ogun eje. Someone been attacked spiritually that went ahead to use blood tonic. You are only decieving yourself.

Abere ajesara is not ajesara. They are two different things. This is what you should learn to know

1 Like

Re: 20 Ondo Youths Die From Strange Illnesses Due To Sacrilege Done To Molokun, God by MuttleyLaff: 11:03am On Apr 19, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
So it 'aje-sara' which you called protein that makes sharp object from penetrating the body?
No!.
Never said antibodies are body armours, that's you doing confused.com
Didnt say it is an invisible or physical clothing, worn to protect against gunfire or that it stops sharp objects from penetrating the body.

FOLYKAZE:
Okigbe is protein and anti-body?
No. You're doing another confused.com

FOLYKAZE:
Some felas are just sick.
Will reply to this comment later as in later below

FOLYKAZE:
Your website is not accessible.
Have you not heard "if at first you don't succeed, try, try again"
It is accessible now,
if not, just link on the "What are Humanized Monoclonal Antibodies?" link on the left side bar

FOLYKAZE:
Your arrogance stinks Mr.
I think what you call ajesara is the popular abere ajesara which is immunisation vaccine.
For lack of an actual or exact translation, and for you to relate, I had to do with referring antibodies as "ajẹ sara" for you.
You are even trying too hard to translate antibodies
and have ended up mistakenly referring to it as "abẹrẹ ajẹsara" or immunisation vaccine

I WASN'T talking of "abẹrẹ ajẹsara" or immunisation vaccine but was talking about the naturally forming antibodies "ajẹ sara"

FOLYKAZE:
Those who read your gilberish would think you are intelligent without knowing that your ignorance have no boundary.
Do Oluwo use vaccine too? What happens to Agunmu and Aseje?

Babalawo or the priest dont take useless vaccine when we have enough agbo in the pot and ere in cups.
I careless of Oluwo, Babalawo or priest taking "useless" vaccine when there is "enough agbo in the pot and ere in cups"
but talking of the Chief Priest in this thread having an immune system of antibodies strong enough to resist and ward of getting infected by the bacteria or viruses

FOLYKAZE:
When you say Ajesara, I thought you were referring to charms taken into the body either by swallowing or incision. What they take in usually are cowries, little calabash (also called ado for those that seeso) or animal and bird burnt to ashes.
This does not serve as anti-bodies but protect one from physical attack usually from cutlass or knife or any sharp object.
You see yourself now, I am and was talking of resistance to bacteria or viral attack
and not protection from physical attack such as from cutlass, knife, guns or any other sharp object

FOLYKAZE:
Problem of not having charm at hand when needed especially from time and place factor is what brought aje-sara into Yoruba system. Therefore it will be in there body for as long as it is needed. There is no way protein could stop knife from penetrating the body.
As said, "ajẹ sara" is the closest word in yoruba parlance, best suit to translate antibodies as

FOLYKAZE:
Here is the list of charm yoruba folks 'je sara'

- okigbe (serve for preventing sharp object penetration).

- madarikan (it serve purpose of preventing folks from daring us).

- eyonu (it serve the purpose of dilutting other person anger toward you).

- ifura (vigilance).

- owo (respect).

That is for that.
Now is payback time and a good place to reply to a comment I promised earlier to later do

You cant stop being ignorant or stop playing dumb and pretending not to know or understand
because are so self conceited and overly involved or preoccupied with osanyin and a maze of other mumbo jumbo

You are so super into shiiiit. You're so full of shiiit, you're a pro, you're the "pro" in coprophilia.

Notice I can retaliate and return in kind,
as in, if you dont want to be civil in your posts or courteous in your replies, I can give as good as I get.

FOLYKAZE:
Antibiotic in Yoruba is called aporo and not ajesara.
Irele has lot of aporo when it comes to different disease. This is something you can buy from market.
And note, there is nothing proteinous in our aporo unless you provide a scientific report to prove otherwise.
Antibodies are given to us at birth from our mothers and we also naturally make more of them in the body ourselves
We are talking about antibiotic or immunisation vaccine, like you're ignorantly claiming or misleading all to believe antibodies to be.

If according to you, Mr Intelligence, antibiotic in Yoruba is called aporo, what is antibodies in yoruba called then?

FOLYKAZE:
Ajesara is not producing any silly protein.
Protein does not give person more respect, it does not stop person from been dared.
You are the one trying hard to make sense out of your nonsense.
What you ignorantly rubbished and downplayed as silly protein,
is actually, a bunch of life saving Y-shaped specialized immune protein molecules used to attack the spread of bacteria and viruses in the body or compromised organs

Dont know where you got "Protein gives person more respect, or lets a person be daring" from.

FOLYKAZE:
And dont forget, you fit into eni ti aye nse ti oun lo ogun eje.
Someone been attacked spiritually that went ahead to use blood tonic. You are only decieving yourself.
Like earlier, will not dignify the above with a comment

FOLYKAZE:
Abere ajesara is not ajesara. They are two different things.
This is what you should learn to know
I've made the distinction between "abẹrẹ ajẹsara" and "ajẹsara" as not the same thing
It's you interpreting antibodies or "ajẹsara" as "abẹrẹ ajẹsara" or immunisatiojn vaccine
and this is what you are finding hard to get your head round or learn

*unfollows thread

2 Likes

Re: 20 Ondo Youths Die From Strange Illnesses Due To Sacrilege Done To Molokun, God by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:45am On Apr 19, 2015
MuttleyLaff:
No!.
Never said antibodies are body armours, that's you doing confused.com
Didnt say it is an invisible or physical clothing, worn to protect against gunfire or that it stops sharp objects from penetrating the body.

I was been too soft on you but it seem you want to prove doggy.

Ajesera popularly known as abere ajesara is called vaccination in english. Here is a link for help https://translate.google.com/m?hl=en&sl=yo&tl=en&ie=UTF-8&prev=_m&q=ajesara

So what the hell are you trying to prove?

Vaccination does not have anything to do with Yoruba spirituality. I dont know why you are trying to force this crap into my ancestry system.

I have told you what ajesara mean in our spiritual circle. Example i s Okigbe. So I dont know how protein protect one from knife cut.

MuttleyLaff:
No. You're doing another confused.com

Will reply to this comment later as in later below

Have you not heard "if at first you don't succeed, try, try again"
It is accessible now,
if not, just link on the "What are Humanized Monoclonal Antibodies?" link on the left side bar

Still not accessible from my end.

Yet again, nothing on google from your post explain how ajesara guild one from been dared or disrespected. You need to explain how protein protect one from bullet penetration.

MuttleyLaff:
For lack of an actual or exact translation, and for you to relate, I had to do with referring antibodies as "ajẹ sara" for you.
You are even trying too hard to translate antibodies
and have ended up mistakenly referring to it as "abẹrẹ ajẹsara" or immunisation vaccine

I was talking of "abẹrẹ ajẹsara" or immunisation vaccine but was talking about the naturally forming antibodies "ajẹ sara"

Crap. What is this https://translate.google.com/m?hl=en&sl=yo&tl=en&ie=UTF-8&prev=_m&q=ajesara?

Ajesara is called vaccination in yoruba.

MuttleyLaff:
I careless of Oluwo, Babalawo or priest taking "useless" vaccine when there is "enough agbo in the pot and ere in cups"
but talking of the Chief Priest in this thread having an immune system of antibodies strong enough to resist and ward of getting infected by the bacteria or viruses

Lol

This deduction is from ya head.

This s mere saying. . . .nothing to prove ya point.

Did you test the oluwo immune system?

Ma pe aja lobo fun mi joor.

MuttleyLaff:
You see yourself now, I am and was talking of resistance to bacteria or viral attack
and not protection from physical attack such as from cutlass, knife, guns or any other sharp object

There is aporo for the shiiit you talking about.

MuttleyLaff:
As said, "ajẹ sara" is the closest word in yoruba parlance, best suit to translate antibodies as

Now is payback time and a good place to reply to a comment I promised earlier to later do

I am getting tired of this crap.

Just tell me the chief priest injected himself with immunizing drugs.

MuttleyLaff:
You cant stop being ignorant or stop playing dumb and pretending not to know or understand
because are so self conceited and overly involved or preoccupied with osanyin and a maze of other mumbo jumbo

I know logicboy when he writes. Dont bring Osanyin when you know that you would run away when challenged.

MuttleyLaff:
You are so super into shiiiit. You're so full of shiiit, you're a pro, you're the "pro" in coprophilia.

ouch!!!!

MuttleyLaff:
Notice I can retaliate and return in kind,
as in, if you dont want to be civil in your posts or courteous in your replies, I can give as good as I get.

Antibodies are given to us at birth from our mothers and we also naturally make more of them in the body ourselves
We are talking about antibiotic or immunisation vaccine, like you're ignorantly claiming or misleading all to believe antibodies to be.

If according to you, Mr Intelligence, antibiotic in Yoruba is called aporo, what is antibodies in yoruba called then?

What you ignorantly rubbished and downplayed as silly protein,
is actually, a bunch of life saving Y-shaped specialized immune protein molecules used to attack the spread of bacteria and viruses in the body or compromised organs

Dont know where you got "Protein gives person more respect, or lets a person be daring" from.

Like earlier, will not dignify the above with a comment

I've made the distinction between "abẹrẹ ajẹsara" and "ajẹsara" as not the same thing
It's you interpreting antibodies or "ajẹsara" as "abẹrẹ ajẹsara" or immunisatiojn vaccine
and this is what you are finding hard to get your head round or learn

*unfollows thread

cheers
Re: 20 Ondo Youths Die From Strange Illnesses Due To Sacrilege Done To Molokun, God by MuttleyLaff: 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
I was been too soft on you but it seem you want to prove doggy.
I already said you were self conceited

FOLYKAZE:
Ajesera popularly known as abere ajesara is called vaccination in english.
Here is a link for help https://translate.google.com/m?hl=en&sl=yo&tl=en&ie=UTF-8&prev=_m&q=ajesara

So what the hell are you trying to prove?
I told you, for lack of an actual or exact translation, and for you to relate, I had to do with referring antibodies as "ajẹ sara" for you.
You even tried too hard to translate antibodies
and ended up mistakenly referring to it as "abẹrẹ ajẹsara" or immunisation vaccine

I WASN'T talking of "abẹrẹ ajẹsara" or immunisation vaccine but was talking about the naturally forming antibodies "ajẹ sara"

Thank you for reminding me of Google Translate which you endorse, as it reliably has translated antibodies to mean "ti inu ara" and not "ajẹ sara" which I borrowed as a translation

This is spot on, a very good and close translation, as antibodies are inside the bodies truly, just as I have kept on saying

FOLYKAZE:
Vaccination does not have anything to do with Yoruba spirituality.
I dont know why you are trying to force this crap into my ancestry system.

I have told you what ajesara mean in our spiritual circle. Example i s Okigbe. So I dont know how protein protect one from knife cut.
The thread is about death from coming into contact with a shrine and its artsfacts
why are you single-minded and obsessed with protection one from a knife cut
Did I miss something, did the youth die from knife cuts?

FOLYKAZE:
Still not accessible from my end.
It's accessible from my end
Dont know if its down to your dodgy service provider, crappy phone or the contention ratio where you are

FOLYKAZE:
Yet again, nothing on google from your post explain how ajesara guild one from been dared or disrespected.
You need to explain how protein protect one from bullet penetration.
As you would soon notice below, I was talking of protection from bacterial and viral infection by "ti inu ara",
it is you who keeps bringing in this claptrap about guarding oneself from being dared or disrespected
You are so thick about antibodies, you havent a clue of its make-up and what it does
All you want to do, is howl in agony about protecting oneself from bullet penetration etc
when all we are talking about is protection from a viral or bacterial attack

FOLYKAZE:
Crap. What is this https://translate.google.com/m?hl=en&sl=yo&tl=en&ie=UTF-8&prev=_m&q=ajesara?

Ajesara is called vaccination in yoruba.
Yeah crap. As earlier said, thank you as I completely forgot about Google Translate
Didnt think it will have a translation for antibodies
It says it is "ti inu ara" which is very true, as antibodies are inside the body used by the immune system as earlier all along was saying

Meanwhile FOLYKAZE was doing his worst, trying his best to make us believe antibodies are immune vaccination or antibiotics

FOLYKAZE:
Lol

"The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off "

FOLYKAZE:
This deduction is from ya head.
In the field it is what is called syllogism

FOLYKAZE:
This s mere saying. . . .nothing to prove ya point.

Did you test the oluwo immune system?
Not remotely concerned about testing the Oluwo
will be more interested if chief priest makes himself available to the relevant health department for clinical observation and testing

FOLYKAZE:
Ma pe aja lobo fun mi joor.
Dont play the victim card here.
It's you trying to pull a fast one and comparing apples to oranges

FOLYKAZE:
There is aporo for the shiiit you talking about.
Is one born with "aporo"?
Does one naturally form "aporo" in the body?

FOLYKAZE:
I am getting tired of this crap.
You shouldn't be tired of crap, as you like shiiiit. You roll with crap
You're an ignorant self conceited big piece of crap

FOLYKAZE:
Just tell me the chief priest injected himself with immunizing drugs.
I can do better than that with the help of Google Translate.
I absent mindedly didnt check Google Translate first, but you reminded me of it.
You couldnt answer what antibodies is in yoruba, but if you've found out that vaccination according to Google Translate is "ajesara"
Then I too with the help of Google Translate, safely concludes the chief priest had "ti inu ara"

FOLYKAZE:
I know logicboy when he writes.
You sure are so much into self delusions sha
and so fond of making spurious reasoning resulting in nonsense
Was it after consulting Osanyin that you were told this poster Muttleylaff is logicboy

FOLYKAZE:
Dont bring Osanyin when you know that you would run away when challenged.
Not me, but you brother first brought Osanyin into this matter when you wrote:
"we need the energy of osanyin"
"With osanyin, medical expert should drill out knowledge of herbs.
This would bring improvement to our health section. And also steer us back ho,e rather than running to foreign countries."

Bet you've forgotten about that Osanyin claptrap shiiiit you posted twice earlier today

FOLYKAZE:
ouch!!!!
I know the feeling, I feel your pain. The truth hurts man.

FOLYKAZE:
cheers
Dont cheers me, not me. Raise your glass to your star and thank it instead

2 Likes

Re: 20 Ondo Youths Die From Strange Illnesses Due To Sacrilege Done To Molokun, God by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
MuttleyLaff:
I already said you were self conceited

I have said I dont really want to go hard with you. You do not worth the effort.

I could see you are trying hard to force Ajesara protein theory into a spiritual phenomenon which is wrong. Even while I am trying to correct your mistake. . . .you are only trying hard and fightin tough on a wrong premises.

Ajesara is vaccine which could help produce antibodies. This Ajesara is called Abere ajesara by the popular yoruba speaking people. Now, what you refuse to see is that abere-ajesara is different from Ajesara in the spiritual sense.

You actually can not deny ajesara is vaccine and also abere ajesara is vaccine too. Moreso, Ajesara which you cant deny in Yoruba spiritual sense include Okigbe. You and I know that this does not have anything to do with protein or immunizing injection.

So instead of forcing your way through ajesara, you could come clean by including abere or simply saying antibodies. You dont just blab around with the complexity of yoruba language else you go lost.

MuttleyLaff:
I told you, for lack of an actual or exact translation, and for you to relate, I had to do with referring antibodies as "ajẹ sara" for you.
You even tried too hard to translate antibodies
and ended up mistakenly referring to it as "abẹrẹ ajẹsara" or immunisation vaccine

Thank you for reminding me of Google Translate which you endorse, as it reliably has translated antibodies to mean "ti inu ara" and not "ajẹ sara" which I borrowed as a translation

This is spot on, a very good and close translation, as antibodies are inside the bodies truly, just as I have kept on saying

Stop crying over a splitted milk.

What you were referring to is Antibodies and not ajesara. They are too different things so why would you apply them as one?

Another thing is that you turn around accusing me of mistakenly translating Antibibodies to Abere Ajesara and Immunization vaccine. Meanwhile, you failed to realise that vaccine work by inducing Blymphocytes to produce antibodies. The best to do since there is no word for antibodies in Yoruba is to beat it down to it working process through Abere ajesara.

There is nothing like natural forming of antibodies in Yoruba. You only make yourself foolish by relaying terminology that doesnt have relation to an expression here thereby you loose a ground.

Ti inu ara as well does not make any sense. Antibodies is not ti inu ara in Yoruba. Ti inu ara means that of the body. This does not equate antibodies.

MuttleyLaff:
The thread is about death from coming into contact with a shrine and its artsfacts
why are you single-minded and obsessed with protection one from a knife cut
Did I miss something, did the youth die from knife cuts?

Okigbe (knife cut) has to do with Ajesara which you popped up.

MuttleyLaff:
It's accessible from my end
Dont know if its down to your dodgy service provider, crappy phone or the contention ratio where you are

antibodies is not ajesara. Accessing the link wont prove otherwise.

MuttleyLaff:
As you would soon notice below, I was talking of protection from bacterial and viral infection by "ti inu ara",
it is you who keeps bringing in this claptrap about guarding oneself from being dared or disrespected
You are so thick about antibodies, you havent a clue of its make-up and what it does
All you want to do, is howl in agony about protecting oneself from bullet penetration etc
when all we are talking about is protection from a viral or bacterial attack

why cant you simply say antibodies? Why fussing that into ajesara?

MuttleyLaff:
Yeah crap. As earlier said, thank you as I completely forgot about Google Translate
Didnt think it will have a translation for antibodies
It says it is "ti inu ara" which is very true, as antibodies are inside the body used by the immune system as earlier all along was saying

Check what ti inu ara is in english. Does it give you antibodies back? Your arrogance knows no bound.

MuttleyLaff:
Meanwhile FOLYKAZE was doing his worst, trying his best to make us believe antibodies are immune vaccination or antibiotics

Nope, vaccination work by inducing Blymphocytes to produce antibodies.

When ajesara doesnt work, you resorted to blackmailing.

MuttleyLaff:
"The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off "

In the field it is what is called syllogism

Your premises is wrong. Still from ya head. Your brain doesnt tell you some women went into the shrine after the epidemy. So the shrine been home of diesease is ruled out.
Re: 20 Ondo Youths Die From Strange Illnesses Due To Sacrilege Done To Molokun, God by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
MuttleyLaff:
Not remotely concerned about testing the Oluwo
will be more interested if chief priest makes himself available to the relevant health department for clinical observation and testing

The chief priest is subjected to Spirituality and not science, Malokun shrine and not clinic lab.

He works in the shrine for year and many people do visit him/her there. There are lot of students who also consult him and hundreds of initiate. These people were not infested with disease except those that went there to steal from the shrine. This should bring into your sense that this is not a disease in medical radar. Heck, the thief would have gotten enough antibodies to help them suceed in their operation.

MuttleyLaff:
Dont play the victim card here.
It's you trying to pull a fast one and comparing apples to oranges

It is me that said Antibodies is ajesara?

And Okigbe has some proteinous effect on the skin, preventing it from knife cut?

Lol

MuttleyLaff:
Is one born with "aporo"?
Does one naturally form "aporo" in the body?

I said antibiotic is aporo. You too dumb not seeing that aporo would have come in play if the disease or death is clinical.

Had it been this is all medical problem, then aporo would work. Maybe I need to teach you what tongue in the cheek is.

MuttleyLaff:
You shouldn't be tired of crap, as you like shiiiit. You roll with crap
You're an ignorant self conceited big piece of crap

Ajesara abi?

Okigbe is effect of Y protein.

Lets talk from afar.

MuttleyLaff:
I can do better than that with the help of Google Translate.
I absent mindedly didnt check Google Translate first, but you reminded me of it.
You couldnt answer what antibodies is in yoruba, but if you've found out that vaccination according to Google Translate is "ajesara"
Then I too with the help of Google Translate, safely concludes the chief priest had "ti inu ara"

Strawmaning. This doesnt make you have sense.

Ti inu ara is not antibodies.

MuttleyLaff:
You sure are so much into self delusions sha
and so fond of making spurious reasoning resulting in nonsense
Was it after consulting Osanyin that you were told this poster Muttleylaff is logicboy

i repeat, I know logicboy when I see him.

Does this mean you are logicboy?

Or you really want to play silly?

Where were you when logicboy ran away from doll? Huh?

I made a simple statement and all you could do is to read foolish meaning into it. So when I hit you on the ground you stand, you run around like logicboy.

MuttleyLaff:
Not me, but you brother first brought Osanyin into this matter when you wrote:
"we need the energy of osanyin"
"With osanyin, medical expert should drill out knowledge of herbs.
This would bring improvement to our health section. And also steer us back ho,e rather than running to foreign countries."
Bet you've forgotten about that Osanyin claptrap shiiiit you posted twice earlier today

have warned, if you continue trailing me on this Osanyin, yu will return dirty.

You aint logicboy. . .so stop acting like him.

MuttleyLaff:
I know the feeling, I feel your pain. The truth hurts man.

What truth?

MuttleyLaff:
Dont cheers me, not me. Raise your glass to your star and thank it instead

I thought you said you are unfollowing thread.

All in all.

Ajesara is not antibody
Re: 20 Ondo Youths Die From Strange Illnesses Due To Sacrilege Done To Molokun, God by MuttleyLaff: 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
I have said I dont really want to go hard with you. You do not worth the effort.
Here you go again on another self conceited ego trip

FOLYKAZE:
I could see you are trying hard to force Ajesara protein theory into a spiritual phenomenon which is wrong. Even while I am trying to correct your mistake. . . .you are only trying hard and fightin tough on a wrong premises.

Ajesara is vaccine which could help produce antibodies.
This Ajesara is called Abere ajesara by the popular yoruba speaking people.
Now, what you refuse to see is that abere-ajesara is different from Ajesara in the spiritual sense.
No I am not trying hard to force Ajesara protein theory into any "spiritual phenomenon",
but merely explaining the circumstances behind a natural phenomenon

It is you who is acting like a billy goat,
you are as stubborn as a mule, not wanting to admit that antibodies which we get from our mothers at birth
and which we also naturally build up to boost our immune system is quite different from "abẹrẹ ajẹsara" or immunisation vaccine

FOLYKAZE:
You actually can not deny ajesara is vaccine and also abere ajesara is vaccine too.
Moreso, Ajesara which you cant deny in Yoruba spiritual sense include Okigbe.
You and I know that this does not have anything to do with protein or immunizing injection.

So instead of forcing your way through ajesara, you could come clean by including abere or simply saying antibodies.
You dont just blab around with the complexity of yoruba language else you go lost.
"abẹrẹ kọ, needle abi stringe ni.

FOLYKAZE:
Stop crying over a splitted milk.

What you were referring to is Antibodies and not ajesara. They are too different things so why would you apply them as one?
I told youI borrowed "ajẹsara" for lack of better translation of antibodies.
It was the closest I could think of which I knew you would recognise and relate to
I didnt think Google Translate would have a translation for antibodies
but it actually does and calls antibodies in in yoruba as "ti inu ara"
and calls "ti inu ara" in english as "of body", which makes sense as antibodies are of body, in the body anyway

FOLYKAZE:
Another thing is that you turn around accusing me of mistakenly translating Antibibodies to Abere Ajesara and Immunization vaccine.
but that is what you did, abi mo parọ mo ẹ ni?

FOLYKAZE:
Meanwhile, you failed to realise that vaccine work by inducing Blymphocytes to produce antibodies.
The best to do since there is no word for antibodies in Yoruba is to beat it down to it working process through Abere ajesara.

There is nothing like natural forming of antibodies in Yoruba. You only make yourself foolish by relaying terminology that doesnt have relation to an expression here thereby you loose a ground.
There are so many natural forming things that is in known or has a yoruba naming,
and it doesnt diminish the fact that they things inspite of not having a yoruba word exists
For examples, what is gay in yoruba, what is transsexual in yoruba, what is transvestite in yoruba?

FOLYKAZE:
Ti inu ara as well does not make any sense. Antibodies is not ti inu ara in Yoruba. Ti inu ara means that of the body. This does not equate antibodies.
FOLYKAZE! I salute you. Ah why now, irọ ojukoroju, what a big fat lie.
"ti inu ara" means inside the body, and "ti ara" means that of the body

FOLYKAZE:
Okigbe (knife cut) has to do with Ajesara which you popped up.
We, I know that

FOLYKAZE:
antibodies is not ajesara. Accessing the link wont prove otherwise.
We know that antibodies is not necessarily or really ajesara per se.
The link was proving to you that people already as you wished
are "taking 'ise or aseje' to lab and turning all spiritual art to scientific practices" from this educating site:

FOLYKAZE:
Why cant you simply say antibodies? Why fussing that into ajesara?
I told I borrowed "ajẹsara" for lack of better translation of antibodies.
It was the closest I could think of which I knew you would recognise and will relate to

FOLYKAZE:
Check what ti inu ara is in english. Does it give you antibodies back?
Your arrogance knows no bound.
It calls antibodies in in yoruba as "ti inu ara"
and calls "ti inu ara" in english as "of body", which makes sense as antibodies, are, of body, as in, in the body, anyway

FOLYKAZE:
Nope, vaccination work by inducing Blymphocytes to produce antibodies.
I am glad you've looked things up a bit but laughed at your attempt to gloss over what vaccination really is
Like I have said times without number, we, our bodies produces antibodies to fight infection
Vaccination introduces germs into the body, consequently it induces the immune system to produce antibodies to fight the germs off

FOLYKAZE:
When ajesara doesnt work, you resorted to blackmailing.
It's you who is on a long thing

FOLYKAZE:
Your premises is wrong. Still from ya head.
As you wish my friend, but observers reading this thread would have been able to fill the syllogism too.

FOLYKAZE:
Your brain doesnt tell you some women went into the shrine after the epidemy.
So the shrine been home of diesease is ruled out.
You must have heard Fela sing water has no enemy
So you too noticed the women, OK, well the women were pouring water to sanitize the place
Re: 20 Ondo Youths Die From Strange Illnesses Due To Sacrilege Done To Molokun, God by MuttleyLaff: 7:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
The chief priest is subjected to Spirituality and not science, Malokun shrine and not clinic lab.

He works in the shrine for year and many people do visit him/her there. There are lot of students who also consult him and hundreds of initiate. These people were not infested with disease except those that went there to steal from the shrine. This should bring into your sense that this is not a disease in medical radar. Heck, the thief would have gotten enough antibodies to help them suceed in their operation.
World Health have confirmed its not death caused by a viral or bacterial infection afterall but its something or a disease linked to pesticides

FOLYKAZE:
It is me that said Antibodies is ajesara?

And Okigbe has some proteinous effect on the skin, peventing it from knife cut?

Lol
Yes, you came up with Okigbe and protection from knife cuts when I, not necessarily on purpose, rubbed you the wrong way

FOLYKAZE:
I said antibiotic is aporo. You too dumb not seeing that aporo would have come in play if the disease or death is clinical.

Had it been this is all medical problem, then aporo would work. Maybe I need to teach you what tongue in the cheek is.
No can do, I pass on that
Teacher, teacher, no bi lecturer be una name
Teacher don't teach me nonsense

FOLYKAZE:
Ajesara abi?

Okigbe is effect of Y protein.

Lets talk from afar.
Dont get your knickers in a twist, you'll pull a muscle if you dont stop

FOLYKAZE:
Strawmaning. This doesnt make you have sense.

Ti inu ara is not antibodies.
Be in denial if you like, it doesnt stop the world revolving round the orbit

FOLYKAZE:
i repeat, I know logicboy when I see him.

Does this mean you are logicboy?

Or you really want to play silly?

Where were you when logicboy ran away from doll? Huh?

I made a simple statement and all you could do is to read foolish meaning into it. So when I hit you on the ground you stand, you run around like logicboy.
You live in a bubble, I'll tell you that much

FOLYKAZE:
have warned, if you continue trailing me on this Osanyin, yu will return dirty.
Eek! Look I am quaking in my boots. Not!
No weapon that is formed against me will prosper
and every tongue that accuses me in judgment will condemned.

FOLYKAZE:
I You aint logicboy. . .so stop acting like him.
Who wants to be logicboy
I am fearfully and wonderfully made. I am one of a of kind, there arent two of me
I am content being me. Me is enough for me
logicboy can be logicboy, am OK being me and me only.

FOLYKAZE:
What truth?
The truth you cant handle. The truth which will set you free, but currently is pissing you off

FOLYKAZE:
I thought you said you are unfollowing thread.
I am now and have had enough taking aspirin for another man's headache
Hasta la vista!

FOLYKAZE:
All in all.

Ajesara is not antibody
And antibodies is not "abẹrẹ ajẹsara" or immunisation vaccine either
Re: 20 Ondo Youths Die From Strange Illnesses Due To Sacrilege Done To Molokun, God by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
MuttleyLaff:

No I am not trying hard to force Ajesara protein theory into any "spiritual phenomenon",

you are as stubborn as a mule, not wanting to admit that antibodies which we get from our mothers at birth
and which we also naturally build up to boost our immune system is quite different from "abẹrẹ ajẹsara" or immunisation vaccine

It was the closest I could think of which I knew you would recognise and relate to
and calls "ti inu ara" in english as "of body", which makes sense as antibodies are of body, in the body anyway

There are so many natural forming things that is in known or has a yoruba naming,
and it doesnt diminish the fact that they things inspite of not having a yoruba word exists
For examples, what is gay in yoruba, what is transsexual in yoruba, what is transvestite in yoruba?

FOLYKAZE! I salute you. Ah why now, irọ ojukoroju, what a big fat lie.

We, I know that

are "taking 'ise or aseje' to lab and turning all spiritual art to scientific practices" from this educating site:

It was the closest I could think of which I knew you would recognise and will relate to

and calls "ti inu ara" in english as "of body", which makes sense as antibodies, are, of body, as in, in the body, anyway

I am glad you've looked things up a bit but laughed at your attempt to gloss over what vaccination really is
Like I have said times without number, we, our bodies produces antibodies to fight infection
Vaccination introduces germs into the body, consequently it induces the immune system to produce antibodies to fight the germs off

As you wish my friend, but observers reading this thread would have been able to fill the syllogism too.

So you too noticed the women, OK, well the women were pouring water to sanitize the place

Make I go chop.

Will be back
Re: 20 Ondo Youths Die From Strange Illnesses Due To Sacrilege Done To Molokun, God by MuttleyLaff: 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
Make I go chop.

Will be back
Bon appetit
but dont bother doing the Arnold Schwarzenegger "I'll be back",
as if you come back in here, you'll be posting to yourself

Learn to live to fight another day
Re: 20 Ondo Youths Die From Strange Illnesses Due To Sacrilege Done To Molokun, God by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
MuttleyLaff:

Bon appetit
but dont bother doing the Arnold Schwarzenegger "I'll be back",
as if you come back in here, you'll be posting to yourself

Learn to live to fight another day

I am just getting with my video game.

And seeing the epistle you have there, I was given a knock off. There is limit to alphabet I can write through this browser I am using. And your post has eaten it up so I am left with splitting the post into four places. Mehn that wont be this night.

By tomorrow, I will give ya a reply.

Thanks and goodnight
Re: 20 Ondo Youths Die From Strange Illnesses Due To Sacrilege Done To Molokun, God by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:14am On Apr 20, 2015
MuttleyLaff:

Because I dont give you chance to penetrate into Ajesara.

MuttleyLaff:

Just tell me antibodies. We wouldnt have derailed this long.

MuttleyLaff:

Antibodies is not ajesara.

And I was right on abere ajesara. . . .I gave a wall separating spiritual phenomena from natural view.

MuttleyLaff:

Without this, your ajesara will become fallacious

MuttleyLaff:

You are so dumb.

When I say, Oun gan ni o mu oro na wa lati Inu ara re. Does this mean he reason it out from antibodies?

I can forgive google because it not self conscious entity but you wont be forgiven for been dumb and sillly.

MuttleyLaff:

Ask people outside what ajesara is. And you will find out it different from abere ajesara.

And if you dont know that abere ajesara aid production of antibodies, then you are on long thing.

MuttleyLaff:

I dont know.

MuttleyLaff:

FOLYZE! I salute you. Ah why now, irọ ojukoroju, what a big fat lie.

You are seriously insane.

Were you not the one that posted this?

MuttleyLaff:
calls antibodies in in yoruba as "ti inu ara"
and calls "ti inu ara" in english as "of body",

I didnt know that I was discussing with a very deceitful, mischievous, a goon and lunatic who is not intelligent enough to lie and blackmail others smartly.

You make me wonder, why are you trying to make a ground when you already lost out?

MuttleyLaff:

We, I know that

This what I got from your useless link:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /technology-products/what-are-humanized-monoclonal-antibodies/ on this server.

MuttleyLaff:

Ajesara does not relate to antibodies.

Ma pe aja l'obo funmi

MuttleyLaff:

And you actually denied this.

Were you not the one that said I was wrong that ti inu ara is not 'of body'?

Such a foolish deceit you are

MuttleyLaff:

This does not show how the priest is indifferent.

MuttleyLaff:

What value will this add to you

syllogism that doesnt explain how chief priest is indifferent?
Re: 20 Ondo Youths Die From Strange Illnesses Due To Sacrilege Done To Molokun, God by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:46am On Apr 20, 2015
MuttleyLaff:

You could have tell us water kills the virus and bacteria.

MuttleyLaff:

World Health have confirmed its not death caused by a viral or bacterial infection afterall but its something or a disease linked to pesticides

Is your brain functioning at all? Oh, you ate the WHO crap because whiteman said it. How foolish and delusional can you be?

Let me ask you:

what happens to your syllogism here? It becomes lie.

Now reason along. . . .can you tell us how pesticide killed likely 20 young men excluding women, little children and animals?

Could it be that they ate from affected plant thereby took in poisoned but why this particula guys excluding their wives and children? Does this mean the poisoned foor was taken in the forest? Why is it not centred to Irele but we have the illness spread to Ayadi?

Did they drink pakopako. . .committing suicide? There have been case of this in different locations who drank pakopako. Some I know of and this people were saved. Why is this case so mysterious?

If it is pesticide, we could rule in poison. Abeg what is mysterious in poison?

You need to start learning how to use that stuff in your head.

MuttleyLaff:

Yes, you came up with Okigbe and protection from knife cuts when I, not necessarily on purpose, rubbed you the wrong way

Thanks you admit you were wrong.

Now arrongance want you to stay in the wrong way.

MuttleyLaff:

No can do, I pass on that
Teacher, teacher, no bi lecturer be una name
Teacher don't teach me nonsense

Dont get your knickers in a twist, you'll pull a muscle if you dont stop

Be in denial if you like, it doesnt stop the world revolving round the orbit

You live in a bubble, I'll tell you that much

Eek! Look I am quaking in my boots. Not!
No weapon that is formed against me will prosper
and every tongue that accuses me in judgment will condemned.

Who wants to be logicboy
I am fearfully and wonderfully made. I am one of a of kind, there arent two of me
I am content being me. Me is enough for me
logicboy can be logicboy, am OK being me and me only.

The truth you cant handle. The truth which will set you free, but currently is pissing you off

I am now and have had enough taking aspirin for another man's headache
Hasta la vista!

And antibodies is not "abẹrẹ ajẹsara" or immunisation vaccine either

foolish liars dont make sense.

(1) (Reply)

Got Married At Age 36 As A Virgin. Thank You Jesus! / French PM Supports Bans On Muslim Women On Burkinis / The Bitter Truth About Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 182
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.