Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,672 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS (56130 Views)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription / Man Poses With 666 Inscription On His Forehead (Photos) / Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2017

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by kodded(m): 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
smh angry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by ITbomb(m): 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
This is different from the one I saw earlier

My problem be say, na Christians go full there

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by Elmojiid(m): 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
ignorant at its peak....se afonjas wit pure water in their hand.

131 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by durubrian(m): 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
One Yoruba man just used his knife well to do that...

142 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2017
ITbomb:
This is different from the one I saw earlier

My problem be say, na Christians go full there
this is the real one

1 Like

Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by durubrian(m): 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2017
See that one 'camera phone'

7 Likes

Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2017
durubrian:
See that one 'camera phone'

grin its blackberry bros

5 Likes

Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by onetrack(m): 7:06pm On Jan 08, 2017
It looks like a long, curled strand of spaghetti. Is it a sign of the Flying Spaghetti Monster?

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by Stevebamdex(m): 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2017
Muslims deceiving themselves since 1500.
Some are evening holding sachet water..to do what exactly?
And they would say we don't believe in miracles because its very rare in the religion.and each time something like this happens,they say its a miracle.the funny thing is,that aint even a miracle but the poor tree is just learning ABC,.see how they are f-ondling and romanc-ing the the poor tree sad sad.
Has allah starts living inside too?

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by alBHAGDADI: 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
The only miracle that allah can do is write his name on a tree or on a piece of Pork.

Why can't he perform a miracle of healing the countless blind and crippled beggars in northern Nigeria and the entire Islamic world? Is he weak?

142 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by Rapmaestro(m): 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
The only miracle that allah can do is write his name on a tree or on a piece of Pork.

Why can't he perform a miracle of healing the countless blind and crippled beggars in northern Nigeria and the entire Islamic world? Is he weak?
must u bring ur faggotry, ur numbskullish, retarded, mofoish xtics to this forum...?? Get sense na

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by Rapmaestro(m): 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2017
Stevebamdex:
Muslims deceiving themselves since 1500.
Some are evening holding sachet water..to do what exactly?
And they would say we don't believe in miracles because its very rare in the religion.and each time something like this happens,they say its a miracle.the funny thing is,that aint even a miracle but the poor tree is just learning ABC,.see how they are f-ondling and romanc-ing the the poor tree sad sad.
Has allah starts living inside too?
look within ur xtian self too before u say nonsense about other people's religion...

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by Rapmaestro(m): 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2017
Elmojiid:
ignorant at its peak....se afonjas wit pure water in their hand.
ur brethren in lord's chosen wey dey do acrobatics nko? . Dem no dey carry water to go bless, even d woman wey dey sell akara for my side carry her ororo (oil) to be blessed...

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by Elmojiid(m): 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2017
Rapmaestro:
ur brethren in lord's chosen wey dey do acrobatics nko? . Dem no dey carry water to go bless, even d woman wey dey sell akara for my side carry her ororo (oil) to be blessed...
lol....bro am not a xtain,i believe in wat i believe....arabs can neva do such bt we blacks are ignorant am a muslim bt wen i see something like this it make me feel some how.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by terrezo2002(m): 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
My people perish because of lack of knowledge.
They will soon start to worship the tree.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by Noblesoul123: 10:06pm On Jan 08, 2017
Pls let's allow Muslims on this thread to educate us.

What does this symbol mean?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by admax(m): 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by curvilicious: 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2017
Na who write am?

1 Like

Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by tollytexy(m): 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2017
Brain wash

6 Likes

Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by nellybadas: 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2017
REALLY

2 Likes

Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by cold(m): 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2017
Sigh..Nigerians. Smh

1 Like

Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by ninocia18(m): 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2017
There is always a vacuum in the heart of every human that only God can fill. No matter how much idols we create, that vacuum belongs to God and Him alone. If only these people knew as well as every human on earth. But am happy cuz God alwsys wins.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by jeeqaa7(m): 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2017
rubbish...

2 Likes

Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by onosprince(m): 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2017
That tree don turn holy tree, Bike men for that area go make money because many pple go rush go there

4 Likes

Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by obailala(m): 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2017
Africans.... undecided

The black man undecided

Religion keeping the black man in perpetual bondage since the end of slavery.

13 Likes

Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by seXytOhbAd(m): 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

loooooool..... Truth

7 Likes

Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by kristian98(m): 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2017
Rapmaestro:
must u bring ur faggotry, ur numbskullish, retarded, mofoish xtics to this forum...?? Get sense na
bros wetin u type nah undecided undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2017
Wonderful God

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by jonahsunday97(m): 10:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
#it my grandfather that write it now....hmmmm grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back / Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) / Pastor Chris Mocked For Claiming To Reach 5 Billion People Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.