Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Wtf!!!dying CIA Agent Admits To Killing Marilyn Monroe - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wtf!!!dying CIA Agent Admits To Killing Marilyn Monroe (2111 Views)

ECOWAS Admits Morocco Into Its' Membership / See Tim Osman, A CIA Agent Before Transforming To Osama Bin Laden / Former CIA Agent, On Death Bed, Confesses To Assassinating Marilyn Monroe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wtf!!!dying CIA Agent Admits To Killing Marilyn Monroe by cesarblu: 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
a 78-year old retired CIA officer who was recently admitted to Sentara General Hospital. In his time there, he has made some of the most shocking confessions ever recorded by an ex CIA agent.
Among them, he admits to being part of a small group of five CIA agents tasked with carrying out assassinations: the only woman he says he ever assassinated? None other than blonde bombshell marilyn Monroe, who he says was not killed so much for her ties to Kennedy, but he claims she had slept with Fidel Castro, making her a national security threat.
Hodges says he has no regrets… In an incredible article by World News Daily, entitled RETIRED CIA AGENT CONFESSES ON DEATHBED: “I KILLED marilyn MONROE”, they report:

A 78-year old retired officer of the CIA, Normand Hodges, has made a series of astonishing confessions since he was admitted at the Sentara General Hospital on Monday. He claims he committed 37 assassinations for the American government between 1959 and 1972, including the actress and model, marilyn Monroe.

Mr. Hodges, who worked for the CIA for 41 years as an operative with top-level security clearances, claims he was often employed as a hitman by the organization, to assassinate individuals who could represent a threat to the security of the country.
Trained as both a sniper and a martial arts expert, Mr Hodges says he also has significant experience with more unconventional methods of inflicting harm upon others, like poisons and explosives.
Mr. Hodges swears he remembers vividly, each of the assassinations he committed for the CIA. He claims that all 37 of the murders he committed on the

read more http://www.newsgoogle.net/2015/04/dying-cia-agent-admits-to-killing.html

1 Share

Re: Wtf!!!dying CIA Agent Admits To Killing Marilyn Monroe by Basildvalour(m): 9:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
Is he confessing so that he can make heaven

Meanwhile, it's a done deal already
Re: Wtf!!!dying CIA Agent Admits To Killing Marilyn Monroe by VickJames(m): 9:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
Not much stress in killing you.
Re: Wtf!!!dying CIA Agent Admits To Killing Marilyn Monroe by tinuolababy(f): 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
He is seeing the ghosts of those he murdered grin cheesy.
Re: Wtf!!!dying CIA Agent Admits To Killing Marilyn Monroe by delishpot: 9:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
Na wa o. Why is he telling all now na?

By The way, why is the mod on fashion section always banning me na? Seun, call ya boys to order o. I go soon vex and my vex nor dey good o.
Shuo, I posted for help and before I now it, the otondo mod abi na na program don lock me out. This is the second time this ish is happening, abi seun don give my user name to his spam bot ni?
Make una help me warn am o.
Re: Wtf!!!dying CIA Agent Admits To Killing Marilyn Monroe by cesarblu: 12:58am On Apr 20, 2015
delishpot:
Na wa o. Why is he telling all now na?

By The way, why is the mod on fashion section always banning me na? Seun, call ya boys to order o. I go soon vex and my vex nor dey good o.
Shuo, I posted for help and before I now it, the otondo mod abi na na program don lock me out. This is the second time this ish is happening, abi seun don give my user name to his spam bot ni?
Make una help me warn am o.
na story or what
Re: Wtf!!!dying CIA Agent Admits To Killing Marilyn Monroe by cesarblu: 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
tinuolababy:
He is seeing the ghosts of those he murdered grin cheesy.
lol
Re: Wtf!!!dying CIA Agent Admits To Killing Marilyn Monroe by tinuolababy(f): 5:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
cesarblu:
lol

Abi nau grin
Re: Wtf!!!dying CIA Agent Admits To Killing Marilyn Monroe by cesarblu: 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
VickJames:
Not much stress in killing you.

chai

(1) (Reply)

Obama The Anti-christ / 64 Year Old Woman Have Sex With Dogs Says / Hamas Destroying Homes Of Palestines.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.