Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Who Can Teach Me To Make Black Soap? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Can Teach Me To Make Black Soap? (4512 Views)

7 Life Changing Lessons Babies Can Teach You / You Need Wisdom To Train And Teach Your Children Very Well. / HELP! Is There A Fake Dettol Cool Soap In Town? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Teach Me To Make Black Soap? by delishpot: 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
Please house, who knows how to make black soap aka ose dudu? I need your help to learn how to make it. Thank you.
Re: Who Can Teach Me To Make Black Soap? by Qmab: 1:37am On Apr 19, 2015
Why bother learning to make it when you can buy it in the market and garnish it with ingredients like osun and honey to bring out the best in you. I use the black soap too
But if you really wanna learn aw to make it, you have to reach out to the oldies cos I doubt the youngsters here might have any idea how to go about it.
Re: Who Can Teach Me To Make Black Soap? by Nobody: 2:50am On Apr 19, 2015
Qmab:
Why bother learning to make it when you can buy it in the market and garnish it with ingredients like osun and honey to bring out the best in you. I use the black soap too
But if you really wanna learn aw to make it, you have to reach out to the oldies cos I doubt the youngsters here might have any idea how to go about it.

Hi....is it whitish and like hard bread crumbs when you buy it?
And hard to met when water is added?
My mother bought if for me, from a Yoruba lady at an Enugu market

What is osun?
I add water and honey...and it the honey that makes it dark/ black
I dunno if what I have is black soap? Abuwera?
sad
Re: Who Can Teach Me To Make Black Soap? by delishpot: 7:54am On Apr 19, 2015
Qmab:

Well, I want to learn the art of making it myself. It isnt a waste if I learn it or is it smiley
Anyway, thanks for the advice I pray an experiebced oldie or youngie will see my topic and help out sha.
Re: Who Can Teach Me To Make Black Soap? by Qmab: 8:37am On Apr 19, 2015
milychocs:

Hi....is it whitish and like hard bread crumbs when you buy it?
And hard to met when water is added?
My mother bought if for me, from a Yoruba lady at an Enugu market

What is osun?
I add water and honey...and it the honey that makes it dark/ black
I dunno if what I have is black soap? Abuwera?
sad
Yeah it is like hard bread crumbs without the Osun (camwood) and honey mixture. This turns into a fine black color.
Below is a picture of the unmixed one that I have left.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Teach Me To Make Black Soap? by Qmab: 8:54am On Apr 19, 2015
delishpot:

Well, I want to learn the art of making it myself. It isnt a waste if I learn it or is it smiley
Anyway, thanks for the advice I pray an experiebced oldie or youngie will see my topic and help out sha.
No i don't think it's a waste of time. I think it's rather a nice thing to learn. Should you ever succeed in learning the art, please don't forget to share it here.
Re: Who Can Teach Me To Make Black Soap? by delishpot: 8:56am On Apr 19, 2015
Qmab:
No i don't think it's a waste of time. I think it's rather a nice thing to learn. Should you ever succeed in learning the art, please don't forget to share it here.

Ok. I will. Promise.
Re: Who Can Teach Me To Make Black Soap? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
Qmab:
Yeah it is like hard bread crumbs without the Osun (camwood) and honey mixture. This turns into a fine black color.
Below is a picture of the unmixed one that I have left.

Thanks
Mine looks different
Not moulded nicely like yours

More like white detergent
I hope it is not dangerous...I have been using it ooo
Re: Who Can Teach Me To Make Black Soap? by bennyrazz: 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
why do you want to make blacksoap @delishpot
Re: Who Can Teach Me To Make Black Soap? by delishpot: 7:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
bennyrazz:
why do you want to make blacksoap @delishpot

Can you make black soap @bennyeazz
Re: Who Can Teach Me To Make Black Soap? by bennyrazz: 7:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
delishpot:

Can you make black soap @bennyeazz
I don't know how to make the soap. To me there are so many soaps, what's special about black soap?
Re: Who Can Teach Me To Make Black Soap? by delishpot: 7:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
bennyrazz:
I don't know how to make the soap. To me there are so many soaps, what's special about black soap?

I like the effect on my skin. Just that it seems many so called makers now mix BS and call it black soap. I want to learn so that I can make small batches just for me.
Re: Who Can Teach Me To Make Black Soap? by bennyrazz: 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
delishpot:

I like the effect on my skin. Just that it seems many so called makers now mix BS and call it black soap. I want to learn so that I can make small batches just for me.
it makes you skin glow or it makes your skin darker? what's your skin color? black soap have one kind of odour which I don't like at all. I heard one time like that they use palm kernel in making it, they burn the kernel.
Re: Who Can Teach Me To Make Black Soap? by delishpot: 7:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
bennyrazz:
it makes you skin glow or it makes your skin darker? what's your skin color? black soap have one kind of odour which I don't like at all. I heard one time like that they use palm kernel in making it, they burn the kernel.

I am brown. It makes my skin less prone to nyamanyama like eczema, pimples and the rest.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Teach Me To Make Black Soap? by Qmab: 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
milychocs:

Thanks
Mine looks different

Nah.......shouldn't be. I prefer natural organic products to the unnatural inorganic ones . Try adding the honey and camwood oil to it like i suggested. Then you will see it moulded together.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Teach Me To Make Black Soap? by bennyrazz: 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
delishpot:

I am brown. It makes my skin less prone to nyamanyama like eczema, pimples and the rest.
eczema can be treated with fulcin tablets while pimples can be treated with nixoderm except for those stubborn pimples which I don't know what can be used for the treatment.
Re: Who Can Teach Me To Make Black Soap? by omorsexie(f): 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hi, i make natural soaps for sale. No artificials included. Send a pm if interested.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Teach Me To Make Black Soap? by mystiqueDZ(f): 6:00am On Apr 22, 2015
Please if you do learn share kiss kiss
I use black soap from Nubian but if i run out ,dudu osun is my alternative though a lil harsh these dayss....
Re: Who Can Teach Me To Make Black Soap? by delishpot: 7:25am On Apr 26, 2015
omorsexie:
Hi, i make natural soaps for sale. No artificials included. Send a pm if interested.

Ok Omorsexie
Re: Who Can Teach Me To Make Black Soap? by delishpot: 11:31am On Apr 26, 2015
omorsexie:

Nairaland PM sent.
Re: Who Can Teach Me To Make Black Soap? by omorsexie(f): 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
delishpot:

Nairaland PM sent.

Seen and replied.
Re: Who Can Teach Me To Make Black Soap? by delishpot: 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
House, I think God wants to use a sister here to teach us hiw its made. Lets give her time and pray for her to be able to share and help us out.
Re: Who Can Teach Me To Make Black Soap? by delishpot: 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
bennyrazz:
eczema can be treated with fulcin tablets while pimples can be treated with nixoderm except for those stubborn pimples which I don't know what can be used for the treatment.

mystiqueDZ:
I use black soap from Nubian but if i run out ,dudu osun is my alternative though a lil harsh these dayss....
mystiqueDZ:
milychocs:

Thanks
Mine looks different
Qmab:

Check out this post, she wants to teach us there.https://www.nairaland.com/2282357/come-learn-how-make-natural#33202170

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Speak Now Or Forever Hold Your Peace / Should Every Property Owned By A Couple Be In The Husband's Name? / Loosing Ur Virginity 2a Man After Marriage Dose Not Make Him Value U D More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.