Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

I Am Gradually Loosing The Excitement In My Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Gradually Loosing The Excitement In My Marriage (2448 Views)

How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant / My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. / Am Gradually Loosing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Gradually Loosing The Excitement In My Marriage by Nobody: 2:15am On Apr 20, 2015
Re: I Am Gradually Loosing The Excitement In My Marriage by Nobody: 2:40am On Apr 20, 2015
she's beautiful

kunlap:
Thats her pix last year during our honey moon.

The second is earlier this month during our anniversary.
Re: I Am Gradually Loosing The Excitement In My Marriage by Nobody: 2:54am On Apr 20, 2015
-she was a virgin, ok, no wonder she's inexperienced. this's a good thing 'cus at least u know she's not the wayward type. might be she was raised to be very reserved about sex and this's all new to her. she should see a sex therapist alone to talk to her and u should see one together as a couple.

-at home u can do ur part. buy her sexy lingerie or other sexy stuff she can wear n compliment her, this will build her confidence.
-*she's likely self-conscious of her body now bc she's overweight, don't expect her to eagerly want to wear them but cheer her on

-she just had a baby, her weight gain n eating habits are no surprise. enroll in a gym with her and workout together, change ur eating habits together, limit oily n other junk food, ease up on the soft drinks, sugar n salt. u want to lead by example to help her. soon she'll start doing it on her own

-help out with domestic chores, don't expect her to do it all, u'r married, help each other.

-u focus too much on the physical. did u marry her for physical reasons only? remember her character n good qualities
Re: I Am Gradually Loosing The Excitement In My Marriage by Ewuro4: 4:50am On Apr 20, 2015
fem29:

Hmm do you do stuff around the house, do you change your baby's nappy?
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Mercilessly Beat Up And Strips Husband’s Mistress In Public (photos) / Hello Married People Here, Please What Is The Worst Fault A Partner Can Have? / My Spouse Is So Sexy That We Make Love Almost On Daily Basis,what Will I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.