Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Hello Married People Here, Please What Is The Worst Fault A Partner Can Have? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hello Married People Here, Please What Is The Worst Fault A Partner Can Have? (2444 Views)

Married But Bored And Lonely??, Meet Other Married People Here / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life / I Need Help And Advice From Married People I Am Tired Of Her Behavior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Married People Here, Please What Is The Worst Fault A Partner Can Have? by Destined2win: 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
I know too well that every human being has some flaws which they might not be able to eradicate totally. And a lot of times, couples do not discover these faults until they tie the knots. They decide to carry on with this person for the rest of their lives

Please we want to know, what is that fault that you can say, 'this is the worst fault that can be found in a partner?

Based on your experiences, you have always found a way to address some of these flaws but have one that is a no-go-area for you.

Giving Your reasons for picking that fault as the worst will be highly appreciated as it will throw more light to the discuss..

Thanks in advance.
Re: Hello Married People Here, Please What Is The Worst Fault A Partner Can Have? by pasqal09: 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
A partner that can't give you peace is a death warrant to you.

4 Likes

Re: Hello Married People Here, Please What Is The Worst Fault A Partner Can Have? by KanwuliaExtra: 6:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
Abusive personality. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Hello Married People Here, Please What Is The Worst Fault A Partner Can Have? by Destined2win: 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
Abusive personality. kiss
Verbal or physical

2 Likes

Re: Hello Married People Here, Please What Is The Worst Fault A Partner Can Have? by Destined2win: 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
pasqal09:
A partner that can't give you peace is a death warrant to you.
Peace in what sense
Re: Hello Married People Here, Please What Is The Worst Fault A Partner Can Have? by Vision4God: 7:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
Through prayers, discussion, we have learned to overcome each others fault and live peacefully. Both of us are not perfect, we both have our flaws.
Marriage is sacrificial. Christ is d secret of our home.

7 Likes

Re: Hello Married People Here, Please What Is The Worst Fault A Partner Can Have? by Destined2win: 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
Vision4God:
Through prayers, discussion, we have learned to overcome each others fault and live peacefully. Both of us are not perfect, we both have our flaws.
Marriage is sacrificial. Christ is d secret of our home.

Nice one.

But which of her flaws pisses you off the most.
Re: Hello Married People Here, Please What Is The Worst Fault A Partner Can Have? by MisterGrace: 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
Cheating.

3 Likes

Re: Hello Married People Here, Please What Is The Worst Fault A Partner Can Have? by Deprofessional(m): 9:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
The only sin I cannot forgive my wife is giving her body to another man. I can never live with that knowledge.

Aside this, I can live comfortably well with the 'devil' of a woman.

1 Like

Re: Hello Married People Here, Please What Is The Worst Fault A Partner Can Have? by Antina(f): 10:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
Someone who lies and nags!!

1 Like

Re: Hello Married People Here, Please What Is The Worst Fault A Partner Can Have? by Franky826: 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
Disrespect and pride
Re: Hello Married People Here, Please What Is The Worst Fault A Partner Can Have? by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 03, 2017
Refusal to admit ur fault even when you know you're wrong.

Believe me so many idiots still go into so-called "peaceful marriage" with the instinct of always winning quarrels and elongating simple arguments to d point of neglecting d children instead of having a mindset of "even if I have to apologize or just keep quiet for peace to reign, I will"

They call it self esteem..funny. Pride is pride. And humility doesn't mean weakness. As a matter of fact, a humble person is stronger.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hello Married People Here, Please What Is The Worst Fault A Partner Can Have? by Destined2win: 7:34am On Jul 03, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
Refusal to admit ur fault even when you know you're wrong.

Believe me so many idiots still go into so-called "peaceful marriage" with the instinct of always winning quarrels and elongating simple arguments to d point of neglecting d children instead of having a mindset of "even if I have to apologize or just keep quiet for peace to reign, I will"

They call it self esteem..funny. Pride is pride. And humility doesn't mean weakness. As a matter of fact, a humble person is stronger.
Word!
Re: Hello Married People Here, Please What Is The Worst Fault A Partner Can Have? by EfemenaXY: 8:22am On Jul 03, 2017
Depends on your principles. Afterall, one man's meat is another's poison.
Re: Hello Married People Here, Please What Is The Worst Fault A Partner Can Have? by Destined2win: 8:44am On Jul 03, 2017
OchoL:
Any of these:

1. A weak man who cannot protect or defend his family.

2. A violent spouse.

3. A cheating spouse.

4. A dirty spouse with bad hygiene.
Do you have anything particular in mind when you say "protect or defend his family "
Re: Hello Married People Here, Please What Is The Worst Fault A Partner Can Have? by ImaIma1(f): 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
The worst fault is the one you cannot handle or tolerate. Everyone has flaws. You stay with the person whose flaws you can tolerate.

1 Like

Re: Hello Married People Here, Please What Is The Worst Fault A Partner Can Have? by Destined2win: 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
ImaIma1:
The worst fault is the one you cannot handle or tolerate. Everyone has flaws. You stay with the person whose flaws you can tolerate.
Which one do you think is the most difficult to tolerate
Re: Hello Married People Here, Please What Is The Worst Fault A Partner Can Have? by ImaIma1(f): 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
Destined2win:
Which one do you think is the most difficult to tolerate

Dishonesty in its totality.
Re: Hello Married People Here, Please What Is The Worst Fault A Partner Can Have? by pabostt: 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
Let me add to the listed faults

Deceptive partner

where there is deception there is no relationship
Re: Hello Married People Here, Please What Is The Worst Fault A Partner Can Have? by Destined2win: 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
pabostt:
Let me add to the listed faults

Deceptive partner

where there is deception there is no relationship
Yeah you right

1 Like

Re: Hello Married People Here, Please What Is The Worst Fault A Partner Can Have? by Ewuro4: 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
I've come to learn that 'lack of respect' as the universal flaw most relationship face today.

Disrespectful being : Inconsiderate of your partners feeling.

Ask your partners opinion in EVERY decision you're to make. it makes a lot of difference in relationship and sets yours aside from others.
Re: Hello Married People Here, Please What Is The Worst Fault A Partner Can Have? by Artistree: 7:51am On Jul 04, 2017
A nag...gosh!
Re: Hello Married People Here, Please What Is The Worst Fault A Partner Can Have? by Destined2win: 8:47am On Jul 04, 2017
Ewuro4:
I've come to learn that 'lack of respect' as the universal flaw most relationship face today.

Disrespectful being : Inconsiderate of your partners feeling.

Ask your partners opinion in EVERY decision you're to make. it makes a lot of difference in relationship and sets yours aside from others.

Honestly lack of respect is so bad in any relationship
Re: Hello Married People Here, Please What Is The Worst Fault A Partner Can Have? by Destined2win: 8:48am On Jul 04, 2017
Artistree:
A nag...gosh!
Do men really nag?
Re: Hello Married People Here, Please What Is The Worst Fault A Partner Can Have? by LordKO(m): 9:51am On Jul 04, 2017
ImaIma1:

Dishonesty in its totality.

All acts of lie are dishonesty but not all acts of dishonesty are lies. I sure know that when you understand this then you will find out that truly, you can accommodate a dishonest person who doesn't tell lies - diplomat. Well, I know that the kind of person you wouldn't accommodate is a perfidious person. And truly, no person of the noble class would contemplate putting up with a perfidious person.

While an act of a perfidious person/liar is detrimental to the other party, diplomacy which literally is an act of dishonest, but not an act of lie, isn't detrimental. Example of a diplomatic dishonest act; honey I'm coming to meet you where you're now, what's your location? While your honey is at home under the captive of armed robbers, for the love he has for you he doesn't want you to fall into the captive of the same armed robbers too, he says oh darling, I'm in the church, please stay where you're at present until I come over to pick you up.

From the analysis above, you can see that why he's dishonest to you about his location, yet his dishonest act - diplomacy - was to save you from danger.

Well, to the OP, even though your question is for those already married, that notwithstanding my status as a bachelor, let me chip in my thoughts. . . I can never put up with a perfidious, covetous, greedy and conceited person. I'd rather remain single than to tolerate any woman that possesses these four negative attributes.
Re: Hello Married People Here, Please What Is The Worst Fault A Partner Can Have? by Destined2win: 10:26am On Jul 04, 2017
LordKO:

All acts of lie are dishonesty but not all acts of dishonesty are lies. I sure know that when you understand this, then you will find out that truly, you can accommodate a dishonest person who doesn't lie but can be diplomatic a times. Well, I know that the kind of person you wouldn't accommodate is a perfidious person. And truly, no person of the noble class would contemplate putting up with a perfidious person.

While an act of a perfidious person/liar is detrimental to the other party, diplomacy which literally is an act of dishonest, but not an act of lie, isn't detrimental. Example of a diplomacy/dishonest act; honey I'm coming to meet you where you're now, what's your location? While your honey is at home under the captive of armed robbers, for the love he has for you he doesn't want you to fall into the captive of the same armed robbers too, he says oh darling, I'm in the church, please stay where you're at present until I come over to pick you up.

From the analysis above, you can see that why he's dishonest to you about his location yet, his dishonest - diplomatic - act was to save you from danger.

Well, to the OP, even though your question is for those already married, that notwithstanding my status as a bachelor let me chip in my thoughts. . . I can never put up with a perfidious, covetous, greedy and conceited person. I'd rather remain single than to tolerate any woman that possesses these four vices.

You make a whole lot of sense!

1 Like

Re: Hello Married People Here, Please What Is The Worst Fault A Partner Can Have? by Artistree: 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
Destined2win:
Do men really nag?
My dear, I almost died when I had one o!
Re: Hello Married People Here, Please What Is The Worst Fault A Partner Can Have? by Destined2win: 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
Artistree:

My dear, I almost died when I had one o!
That's quite strange. Thought it was only women that nag
Re: Hello Married People Here, Please What Is The Worst Fault A Partner Can Have? by Artistree: 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
Destined2win:
That's quite strange. Thought it was only women that nag
That made mine quite strange and disgusting!
The guy can nag for the 9 planets combined.
Never do I pray to meet a human being as useless as he is.
Re: Hello Married People Here, Please What Is The Worst Fault A Partner Can Have? by Destined2win: 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
Artistree:

That made mine quite strange and disgusting!
The guy can nag for the 9 planets combined.
Never do I pray to meet a human being as useless as he is.
Yeah. You won't. But you married sha

2 Likes

Re: Hello Married People Here, Please What Is The Worst Fault A Partner Can Have? by KanwuliaExtra: 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
Destined2win:
Verbal or physical

Any any.
All of the above.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Spouse Is So Sexy That We Make Love Almost On Daily Basis,what Will I Do? / 10 Bizarre Treatments Doctors Used To Think Were Legit / Amazing! 3 Months Old Baby Eaten By Rat - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.