Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (1824 Views)

I Am Gradually Loosing The Excitement In My Marriage / How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders / Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by nathpope(m): 12:11am On Apr 19, 2015
..hello
Re: . by jamex93(m): 12:22am On Apr 19, 2015
wat is that thing that u see that gets u arose with female friend

wat is that thing that u see DAT kills your sexual desire with your wife

if u can ansa these questions then u should b Abel to fix things ryt
Re: . by samuelson06(m): 12:36am On Apr 19, 2015
Definitely, there's something wrong with you. You are talking about the same person that you once used to fantasize about and couldn't sleep because she wasn't in your arms. The same person is still the one you are being fade of today. So sad! How time flies undecided I see you've become so used to her but still sad, it was for better for worse hence don't even dream of cheating on her. Re-package her again like when you guys met. Re-ignite the fire again. Remember, she'll want sex till she turns 49. Maybe you want her to cheat on you, so be ready because if you don't give her your attention another man will. But I wish she was the one who opens this thread then we'll know how to advice her to seduce you.

3 Likes

Re: . by Mprex(f): 12:42am On Apr 19, 2015
talk to her then you two should go and see a marriage counsellor
Re: . by ITbomb(m): 1:29am On Apr 19, 2015
jamex93:
wat is that thing that u see that gets u arose with female friend
wat is that thing that u see DAT kills your sexual desire with your wife
if u can ansa these questions then u should b Abel to fix things ryt
It is not as easy as that Sir, it has happened to me (I'm not married o)
A man's sexuality is aroused more by imagination.
A woman on wet lingerie arouse a man faster than a naked woman.
I think the op is seeing more of his naked wife every time and it is worse when the wife start adding weight on every side (fat with belle)
For some strange reason, a man engage the brain more in fantasizing about how to get under the dress of a scantily clothed woman than what to do with a naked woman.

Therefore, knowing that you will get sex at a particular time and bed every time kills the fun.
The wife needs to make the man starts again to think about having sex with her. Tease him with romance in the morning and run out to prepare breakfast, laughingly restraining him from having his way, then preparing him for work and seeing him off with a light kiss, pressing him close to your light lingerie can make the man spend most part of the day thinking of her.

But if he gets up and fucck and move out, he will be moved by that sexy secretary while the wife would be at home thinking that she has done her marital duties

14 Likes

Re: . by omotayo9177: 2:07am On Apr 19, 2015
You need JESUS.... Simple
Re: . by Nobody: 2:23am On Apr 19, 2015
#Candid advice.
Ur 3rd leg is about to bring the devil in to destroy ur home. Mark my word.

1 Like

Re: . by Jamean(f): 4:39am On Apr 19, 2015
See finish undecided sad

Oga go and unsee finish your wife. You have to see her like the mercy of God that is new every morning, arousal will be back.
Re: . by jamex93(m): 5:53am On Apr 19, 2015
ITbomb:

It is not as easy as that Sir, it has happened to me (I'm not married o)
A man's sexuality is aroused more by imagination.
A woman on wet lingerie arouse a man faster than a naked woman.
I think the op is seeing more of his naked wife every time.
For some strange reason, a man engage the brain more in fantasizing about how to get under the dress of a scantily clothed woman than what to do with a naked woman.

Therefore, knowing that you will get sex at a particular time and bed every time kills the fun.
The wife needs to make the man starts again to think about having sex with her. Tease him with romance in the morning and run out to prepare breakfast, laughingly restraining him from having his way, then preparing him for work and seeing him off with a light kiss, pressing him close to your light lingerie can make the man spend most part of the day thinking of her.

But if he gets up and fucck and move out, he will be moved by that sexy secretary while the wife would be at home thinking that she has done her marital duties

he has lot of work to do
Re: . by zeb04(f): 6:50am On Apr 19, 2015
Your wife should take a vacation .

1 Like

Re: . by Welder(m): 6:59am On Apr 19, 2015
I bet she is letting herself go and not doing much about it.

Kinda same boat with the OP... I understand where he is coming from.

Its so sad that after 3yrs of delivery, she still looks pregnant with fat everywhere. Basic exercise will not be tried at all at least for the hubby. Will eat so late in night and head to bed almost immediately. She knows what you like in your woman and will continue to do the opposite.

Talked about it severally...right now, I have given up.

I don't intend cheating on her though although she thinks I am.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 19, 2015
Maybe you have to tell your wife about your dislike In her.

I saw the wife of a friend of mine,who married less than two years ago,looking like bag of Beans.

I wonder what's the relationship between marriage,and fat in woman,or killing the sparks in them.

Let her know how you feel,maybe she might adjust.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 19, 2015
Jamean:
See finish undecided sad

Oga go and unsee finish your wife. You have to see her like the mercy of God that is new every morning, arousal will be back.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by KanwuliaJara: 5:20am On Apr 20, 2015
Welcome to the club of 'reality'!

The best 'horrrgasssm' I have these days are IN MY DREAMS! grin
I love it!!!! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Guys, If You Could Create Your Own Woman... / Bonaza!!! Iroko Subscriptions @1k Only For 12month / How Can I Kill Myself Peacefully ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.