Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,368 members, 7,954,491 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

Who Is Your Strongest Rapper Em'jay'pharaoh Monch Or Nas - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is Your Strongest Rapper Em'jay'pharaoh Monch Or Nas (679 Views)

Nas - "New World".....donald Trump Prediction / Nas Vs Eminem, Who Is Lyrical Better? / Jay Z, Nas, Lil Wayne Make Billboard’s 10 Greatest Rappers Of All Time... Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Strongest Rapper Em'jay'pharaoh Monch Or Nas by vikkytan: 1:13am On Apr 19, 2015
I.ve always wonder who the strongest rapper is.. for me it Eminem and pharaoh monch. jay z is too weak.... for their type... infact on watch the throne a collaboration between hova and m.r west.. he kept rapping like someone DAT.s out of breath. even the producers said there were some time DAT they had to stop the beat for jay z to drink water in order to finish his verses... nas is a great storyteller.. I.m passing the question to you guys who do you think is the strongest rapper ?

Re: Who Is Your Strongest Rapper Em'jay'pharaoh Monch Or Nas by imbless: 4:33am On Apr 19, 2015
Nas and snoop dog

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Strongest Rapper Em'jay'pharaoh Monch Or Nas by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 19, 2015
strongest Alive,then its NAS but of all time is Christopher Wallace!!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Strongest Rapper Em'jay'pharaoh Monch Or Nas by vikkytan: 8:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
vikkytan:
I.ve always wonder who the strongest rapper is.. for me it Eminem and pharaoh monch. jay z is too weak.... for their type... infact on watch the throne a collaboration between hova and m.r west.. he kept rapping like someone DAT.s out of breath. even the producers said there were some time DAT they had to stop the beat for jay z to drink water in order to finish his verses... nas is a great storyteller.. I.m passing the question to you guys who do you think is the strongest rapper ?

(1) (Reply)

Music: MC Galaxy – “abasi Amanam” (prod.by Chidoo) / PMAN Akwa Ibom Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Its Governor, Pastor Jeremy Ekong / VIDEO: Glims – Forward Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.