Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Nigeria’s NDLEA Launches Online Counselling For Drug Users - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria’s NDLEA Launches Online Counselling For Drug Users (6192 Views)

Nutrition Counselling For Free / Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) / PHOTO See What NDLEA Found In A 31 Year Old Woman's Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s NDLEA Launches Online Counselling For Drug Users by MrMcJay(m): 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
They better inform Kashamu. He may be interested.
Re: Nigeria’s NDLEA Launches Online Counselling For Drug Users by bejeria101(m): 7:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
Why are nigerians dis daft kilode? Na persin wey high n dey cloud nine,u want to ask questions,name...no response. Age....no response. Sex....frequently lol
Re: Nigeria’s NDLEA Launches Online Counselling For Drug Users by tsdarkside(m): 7:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
Burger01:
They should just leave them, at least for time being. We don't need to waste resources on unrepentant chronic drug users. Nigeria should concentrate on more pressing issues than waste resources on those goners. Physical rehabilitation can't rehab them, shey na online rehabilitation go rehab those goners? We should just pray them jare.smiley

not a good way to solve the problem,they will be in your face everytime...you better help them somehow,or you will have to deal with them always..

have you ever experienced a drug-addict..?? this is not easy matter...i tell you...

and they can be very dangerous too...sooooo... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria’s NDLEA Launches Online Counselling For Drug Users by Cvesta(m): 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
Mynd44:
Why not just leave the stonners? We have bigger issue than worrying about people puffing away if you ask me

Argue with your mirror
Are You A Stoner Too Nyuka? It Would Xplain The Geniusnex In You..Burn Dat Green Nyuka
Re: Nigeria’s NDLEA Launches Online Counselling For Drug Users by Burger01(m): 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
tsdarkside:

not a good way to solve the problem,they will be in your face everytime...you better help them somehow,or you will have to deal with them always..

have you ever experienced a drug-addict..?? this is not easy matter...i tell you...

and they can be very dangerous too...sooooo... undecided undecided undecided
Bruhs, I understand you. What I have doubt about is the online rehab and counselling thing. Will it work? Physical rehab and counselling methinks is optimal and effective. smiley
Re: Nigeria’s NDLEA Launches Online Counselling For Drug Users by PreciousGem(f): 10:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
Would be very much useful for the aboki boys in the north. They patronized drugs and addictions very well
Re: Nigeria’s NDLEA Launches Online Counselling For Drug Users by fajani(m): 11:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
any different BTW a drug addict and an alcohol addict....
Re: Nigeria’s NDLEA Launches Online Counselling For Drug Users by willbayo(m): 12:19am On Apr 20, 2015
F**k rehab "I love skunk"
Re: Nigeria’s NDLEA Launches Online Counselling For Drug Users by imoni10: 3:55am On Apr 20, 2015
Drug law dey exist for this country?only back of my house we get over six bunk weh dem dey sell weed and na only weekly return drug law and police men dey come collect.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Had The Longest Nails In The World Before She Lost Them (Graphic Photos) / Razor Bumps Or Ingrown Hairs / Closeup Toothpaste Anomalies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.