Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Photo; What Will You Do If You Are The Main Topic Of Discussion In This Meeting. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo; What Will You Do If You Are The Main Topic Of Discussion In This Meeting. (598 Views)

Photo : What Helps You Relieve Stress ? / Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market / PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo; What Will You Do If You Are The Main Topic Of Discussion In This Meeting. by wadasus: 6:50am On Apr 19, 2015
If your enemies gather and discuse about you in this manner, what will you do...

Re: Photo; What Will You Do If You Are The Main Topic Of Discussion In This Meeting. by FLAWLES(f): 6:51am On Apr 19, 2015
RABABABABABA RATATATA;OMO I GO NAKEDd ENTER PRAYERS

1 Like

Re: Photo; What Will You Do If You Are The Main Topic Of Discussion In This Meeting. by nairalife2013(m): 7:04am On Apr 19, 2015
I have an ace up my sleeve: the name of Jesus... scatters and destroys all stronholds and principalities at the mention it!
Re: Photo; What Will You Do If You Are The Main Topic Of Discussion In This Meeting. by Pinkiedearie(f): 7:08am On Apr 19, 2015
It's to begin fire prayers o!!
Re: Photo; What Will You Do If You Are The Main Topic Of Discussion In This Meeting. by VickJames(m): 7:24am On Apr 19, 2015
I will do my own meeting about them with God.

We'll see the outcome of our different meetings.
Re: Photo; What Will You Do If You Are The Main Topic Of Discussion In This Meeting. by ShakurM(m): 7:29am On Apr 19, 2015

7 bullets would do. I won't miss. undecided
Re: Photo; What Will You Do If You Are The Main Topic Of Discussion In This Meeting. by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 19, 2015
I go shout holy ghost fire pass Mountain of fire

(1) (Reply)

Do You Guys Remember This? / A Black Pen Drawing Of Nigerias Vice President-elect. / When Will Nigeria Settle This Debt Incured By Jonathan's Government?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.