Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market (31255 Views)

Excitement As Ice / Hailstones Fall In Ekiti State Today (Photos/video) / #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets / Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by wnycom: 6:40am On May 22, 2015
It will be recalled on wednesday there was a fight between the drivers and the Hausa's in Ekiti, the governor intervene and people thought normalcy returned to the town. The Hausa's threatened reprisal attack yesterday and people fled the market and the governor declared curfew from 6pm to 6am, but it is unfortunate the hausa's succeeded in burning part of the market. On driving 4 kilometres as at 1.30am from Adebayo area to the Market place, we didn't meet any police enforcing the curfew.

And only met few police at the scene of the targeted market. Why can't the police protect the market and enforce the curfew?

Photos from the scene

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by Nobody: 7:35am On May 22, 2015
Noted!........
Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by okooloyun1(m): 10:42am On May 22, 2015
Ok
Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by Nobody: 10:42am On May 22, 2015
undecided
Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by bastien: 10:42am On May 22, 2015
Like seriously, the pix no clear na
Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by Swagavillage(m): 10:42am On May 22, 2015

1.What has been your greatest achievement till date?‬

Every achievement is gotten through realization of goals, be it personal and/or the ones the world has laid out for you. Every individual has got a set of goals and achievements, I included. But that which I can say is my greatest was seeing my younger ones through school against all odds, this goal I had set in 2009 when I had graduated from secondary school. I had to put to my education on hold to realize this, to help my mum provide for, build up and train my brothers and I must say, looking at the intelligent young men I have behind me, I am proud to declare that they are my greatest achievements till date. [/color]

such an intelligent beauty.. tell me 1 reason why she doesn't deserve the crown!

we know you are all busy people but please take out 10 seconds out of your time to click this link
https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=2329533 and type

I vote TWACI
Cc NL Jega
God bless you

I Vote For TWACI
CC NLjega

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by Nobody: 10:42am On May 22, 2015
Okay... Those Igbo boys be like our association with the SW is the real CHANGE....

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by ArodewilliamsT: 10:42am On May 22, 2015
Nice oduarewa collabo. me likey

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:42am On May 22, 2015
Typing

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by Damianobi(m): 10:42am On May 22, 2015
The way topics are makin FP on nairaland nw eh
Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by chaloner(m): 10:43am On May 22, 2015
Well that's their tricks now , made nigeria ungovernable for goodluck now making ekitti state uungovernable for fayose. Chaiii some pple shaa

31 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by CaptaiinG(m): 10:43am On May 22, 2015
Expecting the igbos to come here and post rubbish concerning the Yoruba...... Igbos be like hausas destroying things in your own land?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by worlexy(m): 10:43am On May 22, 2015
which way Naija?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by rio8484(m): 10:43am On May 22, 2015
Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by Jayboi(m): 10:43am On May 22, 2015
these hausas and fulanis need to be cautioned. that's how they go abt killings tivs in their homeland. their trouble too much o

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by Nairalandar: 10:43am On May 22, 2015
Ni Ilu ti o ni oba ti o ni ijoye...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by simplynola(m): 10:43am On May 22, 2015
Hmmnn...game plan!
Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by Nobody: 10:44am On May 22, 2015
Why are these hausa people not respecting their hosts that have been 'accommodating' them?

How can they go and burn down the market of their hosts? embarassed

hausa people, stop disrespecting your hosts oo otherwise lagoon things loading. How can you go and burn down the market of your 'accomodating' hosts shocked

I smh.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by naijainfogalery: 10:44am On May 22, 2015
I wanted to comment but i just realised there is nothing i would say without sounding tribalistic. So therefore i just walk out

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by Umarmusa1988(m): 10:44am On May 22, 2015
Is this a market or a room?
Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by Macelliot(m): 10:44am On May 22, 2015
I have never heard of Igbos and Yorubas clash...
I only hear of
Hausa vs. Yoruba
Hausa vs. Igbo
Fulani vs. Yoruba
Fulani vs. Igbo...

The funniest part is that, those in Blue hate and envies themselves than those in Red.

78 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by Nobody: 10:44am On May 22, 2015
That's what happened when a cow rearer is voted as president

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by loomer: 10:44am On May 22, 2015
So so fight everywhere

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by ReSexzskilz(f): 10:44am On May 22, 2015
coming back now
Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by basisop(m): 10:44am On May 22, 2015
They were only threatened and they ran with their tails in between their legs. grin Who are the landlords and who are the tenants?

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by Macelliot(m): 10:45am On May 22, 2015
captaiinG: Expecting the igbos to
come here and post
rubbish concerning the
Yoruba...... Igbos be like
hausas destroying things
in your own land?
What again?
That's the bitter truth!
Yorubas envies the Igbos alot. The Igbos do not attack them nor threaten them in their own land, but the case of Hausa/Fulanis are different......
Even the Fulanis claimed their(yoruba) land till today and nothing happened...
#AssLickers....

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by condralbede(m): 10:45am On May 22, 2015
Fear North....your collaboration with them,is your doom.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by Nobody: 10:45am On May 22, 2015
[size=15pt]fear NORTH my people[/size]

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by Nobody: 10:45am On May 22, 2015
worlexy:
which way Naija?
Na Prof Ladipo Adamolekun write the book

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by klevjey: 10:46am On May 22, 2015
CaptaiinG:
Expecting the igbos to come here and post rubbish concerning the Yoruba......

yoluba slaves fighting against their slave masters...Na Wa o...now bush meat don dey pursue hunter

36 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by fnep2smooth(m): 10:46am On May 22, 2015
Their Oga de at the top so insurance cover them grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tell Us About Your Moniker / Man Knocked Down By A Car In Umuekar Abia (Graphic Photos) / Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.