Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

HELP: I Shaved My Mustach And Am Regreting It - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP: I Shaved My Mustach And Am Regreting It (931 Views)

He Has A Dark Patch Around His Mustach Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: I Shaved My Mustach And Am Regreting It by bobbyANSELEM: 6:53am On Apr 19, 2015
It all started when i was 16 years old, i started sprouting out my first mustach, but i never liked it, then i shaved it, though i was warned by friends nd family not to shave it, but i ignored them, my reason was that i was too young for having mustach, i continued shaving till date {18years} i began to discover that my mustach area is getting darker than my other colour {discoloration} which changed my looks, am not happy about it, even though i decided to leave the hairs to grow back, that area will become the darkest, becus the skin is dark aready, nd the mustach can't be noticed any longer, nd it grew back ticker nd stronger pls my fellow nairalanders advice me, on what to do pls, atleast i want to eliminate the dark area pls ur advice is important.{dont mock me}
Re: HELP: I Shaved My Mustach And Am Regreting It by ayogabriel(m): 7:08am On Apr 19, 2015
Try not to shave again, at all, and if you must, don't cut close to the skin, researchers even say if you can read about it, keeping beards makes one look younger, and continuous shaving kills the surface of the skin, shave less, leave the moustache to grow and with time, the place will get better
Re: HELP: I Shaved My Mustach And Am Regreting It by echobee(f): 7:09am On Apr 19, 2015
Use super glue to gum the shaved hair back to the right place angry

1 Like

Re: HELP: I Shaved My Mustach And Am Regreting It by Yustash001(m): 7:15am On Apr 19, 2015
Mix your faeces with your urine rob it on the surface....it'll get back to normal......you don't need to thank me later...
Re: HELP: I Shaved My Mustach And Am Regreting It by bobbyANSELEM: 7:25am On Apr 19, 2015
ayogabriel:
Try not to shave again, at all, and if you must, don't cut close to the skin, researchers even say if you can read about it, keeping beards makes one look younger, and continuous shaving kills the surface of the skin, shave less, leave the moustache to grow and with time, the place will get better
brO tank u very much!! My next step is to keep the mustach! I won't shave it again" but my main problem isn't the mustach, but the darknes of the mustach area! What can i do about it.
Re: HELP: I Shaved My Mustach And Am Regreting It by bobbyANSELEM: 7:25am On Apr 19, 2015
ayogabriel:
brO tank u very much!! My next step is to keep the mustach! I won't shave it again" but my main problem isn't the mustach, but the darknes of the mustach area! What can i do about it. embarassed
Re: HELP: I Shaved My Mustach And Am Regreting It by bobbyANSELEM: 7:27am On Apr 19, 2015
echobee:
IS that the type of advice u wil give to ur son wen he asks u the same question i asked?
Re: HELP: I Shaved My Mustach And Am Regreting It by ayogabriel(m): 10:32am On Apr 19, 2015
bobbyANSELEM:
brO tank u very much!! My next step is to keep the mustach! I won't shave it again" but my main problem isn't the mustach, but the darknes of the mustach area! What can i do about it. embarassed

That black thing is called skin inflammation, you should let your skin rest by letting it grow, with time it will reduce, and depending on your skin, you can use cream if you really want it to be fair at least to an extent
Re: HELP: I Shaved My Mustach And Am Regreting It by bobbyANSELEM: 11:03am On Apr 19, 2015
ayogabriel:

That black thing is called skin inflammation, you should let your skin rest by letting it grow, with time it will reduce, and depending on your skin, you can use cream if you really want it to be fair at least to an extent
creams like what pls
Re: HELP: I Shaved My Mustach And Am Regreting It by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
echobee:
For your mind now na talk you just talk abi?
Re: HELP: I Shaved My Mustach And Am Regreting It by ayogabriel(m): 4:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
bobbyANSELEM:
creams like what pls

I don't have the expertise for that.

(1) (Reply)

HELP! A Cotton Bud Got Stocked In My Ear While I Was Cleaning My Ear. / Are You Battling Infections As Woman Or Man 08038156694 / POST SCABIES:Pls I Need Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.