Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Fast And Natural Ways To Become Pregnant - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fast And Natural Ways To Become Pregnant (938 Views)

Most Women Become Pregnant Due To Sexual Intercourse’: Minister Of Health / Can Someone With Fibroid Become Pregnant Without Surgery. / Save And Natural Fat Loss. (live Testimonies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fast And Natural Ways To Become Pregnant by absoluteSuccess: 8:53am On Sep 08, 2015
Before it becomes an issue, it is ideal to think about your reproductive health and stave clear of foods and lifestyles that may be detrimental to conception.

Our society place a crucial importance on couples having children afterwords marriage and you don't joke with such. I am going to ask new mothers in this place what they do differently that gave them quick result, I also treat people with herbs and suppliments on infections and infertility issues with results.

So new young mothers, how long did you waited? What did you use? What did you abstain from? How did you get your bundle of joy?

May someone be blessed by this thread to conceive and deliver in one or multiple births after 9 months, IJN, amen.
Re: Fast And Natural Ways To Become Pregnant by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 08, 2015
A very touching Chinese story: 朣楢琴执㝧执瑩浻牡楧㩮㔱硰执㝧执獧浻牡楧敬瑦瀰絸朣杢㑳执獧 扻捡 杫潲湵潣潬㩲昣昸昸㬸慢正牧畯摮椭慭敧敷止瑩札慲楤湥楬 敮牡氬晥⁴ 潴敬瑦戠瑯潴牦浯㡦㡦㡦潴捥捥捥戻捡杫潲湵浩条㩥眭 扥楫楬敮牡札慲 楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散戻捡杫潲湵浩条㩥洭穯氭湩 慥牧摡敩瑮琨灯㡦㡦㡦 捥捥捥㬩慢正牧畯摮椭慭敧獭氭湩慥牧摡 敩瑮琨灯㡦㡦㡦捥捥捥㬩慢正 牧畯摮椭慭敧楬敮牡札慲楤湥潴昣 昸昸攣散散戻捡杫潲湵浩u条㩥楬敮 牡札慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散汩 整㩲牰杯摩䐺䥘慭敧牔湡晳牯楍牣獯景牧 摡敩瑮猨慴瑲潃潬卲牴 昣昸昸䔬摮潃潬卲牴攣散散㬩潢摲牥硰猠汯摩⌠ 㙣㙣㙣搻獩汰祡戺 潬正潭潢摲牥爭摡畩㩳瀲㭸漭戭牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰敷 止瑩戭牯敤慲 楤獵㈺硰戻牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰执獧搴摻獩汰祡戺潬正瀻 獯瑩潩㩮 敲慬楴敶执獧搴筮楤灳慬㩹湩楬敮戭潬正漻敶晲潬 I am already crying especially that very part he said 搴 漻敶晲
Re: Fast And Natural Ways To Become Pregnant by absoluteSuccess: 9:07am On Sep 08, 2015
jcmaiah:
A very touching Chinese story:
朣楢琴执㝧执瑩浻牡楧㩮㔱硰执㝧执獧浻牡楧敬瑦瀰絸朣杢㑳执獧
扻捡 杫潲湵潣潬㩲昣昸昸㬸慢正牧畯摮椭慭敧敷止瑩札慲楤湥楬
敮牡氬晥⁴ 潴敬瑦戠瑯潴牦浯㡦㡦㡦潴捥捥捥戻捡杫潲湵浩条㩥眭
扥楫楬敮牡札慲 楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散戻捡杫潲湵浩条㩥洭穯氭湩
慥牧摡敩瑮琨灯㡦㡦㡦 捥捥捥㬩慢正牧畯摮椭慭敧獭氭湩慥牧摡
敩瑮琨灯㡦㡦㡦捥捥捥㬩慢正 牧畯摮椭慭敧楬敮牡札慲楤湥潴昣
昸昸攣散散戻捡杫潲湵浩u条㩥楬敮 牡札慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散汩
整㩲牰杯摩䐺䥘慭敧牔湡晳牯楍牣獯景牧 摡敩瑮猨慴瑲潃潬卲牴
昣昸昸䔬摮潃潬卲牴攣散散㬩潢摲牥硰猠汯摩⌠ 㙣㙣㙣搻獩汰祡戺
潬正潭潢摲牥爭摡畩㩳瀲㭸漭戭牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰敷 止瑩戭牯敤慲
楤獵㈺硰戻牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰执獧搴摻獩汰祡戺潬正瀻 獯瑩潩㩮
敲慬楴敶执獧搴筮楤灳慬㩹湩楬敮戭潬正漻敶晲潬
I am already crying
especially that very part he said 搴 漻敶晲
I have prayed for you. Mod please help hide these pointless boxes, thanks.
Re: Fast And Natural Ways To Become Pregnant by PasNet: 9:09am On Sep 08, 2015
Nice thread
Re: Fast And Natural Ways To Become Pregnant by absoluteSuccess: 9:13am On Sep 08, 2015
PasNet:
Nice thread
Thanks, we must keep searching for answers, because as human, we have hope.
Re: Fast And Natural Ways To Become Pregnant by absoluteSuccess: 7:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
Hm, great things starts from small begining, this is my happy day. There is one of my clients whom I prescribed fohow products to, for the fruit of the womb.

few weeks back, I called to ask about her state of health. She said she's fine. So I asked if she will pick some products.

She said no, that she want to try another company's product for fertility. I dont know what to say, she's made up her mind.

Few hours back, she called me to share her moment of joy with me. God will establish your testimony to the end my sister.

I shouted halleluyah seven times. I'm happy my work is not in vain, she took company's product and my 'Alicin Pride' too.

Second person on fertility treatment coming back with testimony this year, three to go. May their days of joy comes too, and yours.

Don't give up the fight.

To God be the glory.
Re: Fast And Natural Ways To Become Pregnant by absoluteSuccess: 7:12am On Nov 05, 2015
vaniesexy:
I know of very good supplements that help women to conceive. watapp me to know more 08161679285

Everything shouldn't be 100% profiteering.

If you know what can be of help, share it and let God do the increase.

No wisdom in expecting to eat where you did not sow, no blessing is in taking advantage of others desperation. Sorry if it hurts but thats the truth.

What is the chemistry of the process that makes your supplements aid conception?

(1) (Reply)

Some Common Practices That Could Pose Serious Health Risk Later In Life / 8 Health Benefits Of Mango / The Difference Between Trans Fat, Saturated Fat And Unsaturated Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.