Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) (33527 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew / Davido Having Fun With Usher In Atlanta - ( Pics/vids) / Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by sanity12(m): 7:33am On Apr 19, 2015
agarawu23:
I think there is another meaning for "broke"
funny u bro,,,,dn't mind dem d haters,,,,,I so much like dis dbanj of a guy,,,,,business oriented nigga,,,,,,,am feeling d nigga.......
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by Top7: 7:33am On Apr 19, 2015

Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by eitsei(m): 7:34am On Apr 19, 2015
if being broke is going higher places like diz, meeting pple u cn only dream of, making cool cash along d line( cos u won't tell me all diz performances are for free), more popular then i nid to change my prayer point.....

12 Likes

Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 19, 2015
nice one tho,what happen to usher naa?
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by olanshi: 7:35am On Apr 19, 2015
Rhetoric are losers that catch feeling when they see you going to the top!

D-banj am always your number one fan, they can hate but we will keep going places!

Washington Monument is big place, I know what am talking about!

Keep doing your thing bro, hating is allowed!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by kennosklint(m): 7:36am On Apr 19, 2015
Go to church
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by Israel5(m): 7:37am On Apr 19, 2015
BasseyJ:
Nice one. Dbanj is really going places yet some dudes keep trying to make me believe he is broke
going where? Name d place. Anyway i nor dey talk 4 dbanj mata. I tire

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by Melancholy(m): 7:39am On Apr 19, 2015
Wagbayii jawe skibanj
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by basille(m): 7:40am On Apr 19, 2015
I'm happy for him. cheesy
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by Soso990240(m): 7:42am On Apr 19, 2015
Dis is too much nah..Dis dude is just deceiving himself. Snappin wit Obama seff will nt put money in ur pocket..must he even show us all the pictures? Wats d big deal? Show man!
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by Babzrockman: 7:42am On Apr 19, 2015
All other Nigerians artistes they follow Dbanj for back

5 Likes

Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by gidjah(m): 7:43am On Apr 19, 2015
This guy self,though seriously. Debt,but he is trying to hold on tru his yankee friends via sub shows like this,hope this help keeps him on.he would have gone further than this if he had sticked with his lovers here,imagine how he is loosing fame in his own country and continent!
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by Acekidc4(m): 7:47am On Apr 19, 2015
agarawu23:
I think there is another meaning for "broke"

Don't mind the Mofos trying to bring him down!!
Broke Bawo

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by noblejazz(m): 7:49am On Apr 19, 2015
Performing in washington adds nothing to his career so long as he is not active in naija.
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by IamOpemipo(m): 7:49am On Apr 19, 2015
Lol...I can see dem dbanj haters fleeing this thread..I remeba wen d news 1st broke out he's goin perform alongside usher, and 1 idiot here was shoutin dbanj can never meet usher, lik he's 1 demi-god..i knw d fool is actually seein dis post and av swallowed is own vomit. So many don jazzy ass lickers tryna bring ma G down..4k y'all

If dbanj is d new definition of broke: den I wanna b broke!

...charlieolobi

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by xkris11(m): 7:50am On Apr 19, 2015
sam90s:
Usher! not Usher Raymond.

grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin.you are the dullest on this forum.

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by DjRjay: 7:50am On Apr 19, 2015
Soso990240:
Dis is too much nah..Dis dude is just deceiving himself. Snappin wit Obama seff will nt put money in ur pocket..must he even show us all the pictures? Wats d big deal? Show man!
Hahaha anoda haterz spotted here "Don jay local champion" fan. Talking as if he will do the shows for free. Even don jay still dreaming to achieve bangalee level. This guy bangalee got it all swags, cute, business oriented, fame (nt dat of local popularity), links and more. Abeg no get high HBP on dis already made guy matter.
IF THIS IS REALLY MEANING OF BROKE oh MY GOD I WANT TO BE BROKE FOR REST OF MY LYF..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by IamOpemipo(m): 7:52am On Apr 19, 2015
noblejazz:
Performing in washington adds nothing to his career so long as he is not active in naija.

For ya mind now
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by Doubleoo(m): 7:52am On Apr 19, 2015
Soso990240:

NoŴ I ŚĔĔ ŤĤÁŤ ĨßĨĹo ŴĔĔĎ ĨŚ ŴoŔĶĨŃĞ oŃ ŤĤĔ ŴŔoŃĞ PÁŔŤ oŦ you
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by anigold(m): 7:54am On Apr 19, 2015
ganase2:
It is definitely going to be one of the biggest concerts in US this year as african superstar Dbanj along with some of the biggest music stars from US, China, Europe and Africa - Usher, Will.Am, Mary J Blige, Coldplay etc performed infront over 250, 000 people with millions more watching through livestream from around the world at the #GlobalCitizenEarthDay in the American Capital, Washington DC

After performing at a closed door exclusive concert for staff and invited guests of the World Bank, he then went on to perform at the center stage of the main concert

One of the key attractions of the event was the performance by Usher who performed on stage with clutches...highly entertaining!

https://instagram.com/p/1ozsaXoNrJ/

Really like this dbanj.
I like people who take challenges..
Dbanj go there make Nigeria proud..
You now a world champion no more local. but they say he was broke,you cant be broke performing with USHER RAYMONDS in NEW YORK ,ITS IMPOSSIBLE..

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by Princehojay(m): 7:54am On Apr 19, 2015
Hmmm 9ice bro................
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by tunddy(m): 7:54am On Apr 19, 2015
All of you go to church,it is time 4 church stop nairalanding
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by Acekidc4(m): 7:55am On Apr 19, 2015
My New Prayer Point; O GOD my Father in Heaven, Pls and Pls Make me Broke like Dbanj!!

5 Likes

Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by anigold(m): 7:56am On Apr 19, 2015
Nuvally:
Dbanj tha Pace-setter. Very ambitious. DonJazzy is great, but has Dbanj dreams way bigger. Don jazzy wants to remain Relevant in Nigeria. Dbanj is gunning for the Universe. Broke got to have another meaning!

Broke is when you are independent doing your thing.. grin
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 19, 2015
Good for Dbanj..
I LOVE Usher Raymond. smiley Nigger can sing plus he's sexy. mmmm
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by MrPearce(m): 7:58am On Apr 19, 2015
RichDad1:
Who are the people advising this dude? He's busy globe trotting taking selfies up and down while his musical career is on the downward spiral.
My brother, nothing last for ever. Although, at the moment you're trending on IG and twitter, can you sustain that up to 5-10 years to come? Trending, selfie and rolling with "big personalities" does not guarantee a fatter bank account or a secure retirement; Hard work, dedication and focus does.
Before anyone labels me a hater, I'm his number one fan.
his music career is not on the downward spiral as u said, here in Nigeria we feel so because we love meaningless songs like dorubuchi.

6 Likes

Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by modebabe(f): 7:59am On Apr 19, 2015
mascot87:
Moderator,no delete this post o angry

He don tay wey I solve further maths

Someone oya solve this:

1)The line x+2y-8=0 meet x and y axis at point A
and B respectively. If m is the meeting point of a
and b and has co-ordinates (11/4) - (1/2)
a)show that
i) P lies on the perpendicular bisector AB
ii) /PM/ = /OP/ where Q is the origin
b)Find d equation of the LOCUS of all points in
the plane where distance from P is /PM/
2a)Particles A & B start simultaneously from
points which have position vectors 11I + 17J -
14k, -9I +9J -32K,respectively. The velocity of A
and B are constant and are represented by 6I -7J
+ 8K and 5I - 3J + 7K respectively. Show that A
and B will collide. A third particle C moves such
that it's velocity relative to A is parallel to the
vector 2I + 3J + 4K and it's velocity relative to B
is parallel to the vector I + 2J + 3K. Find the
velocity of C and it's initial position if all three
particles collide simultaneously.

2b) If ----> = [2] ---> = [-4] ---> = [7]
OP [3], OQ. [5 ], OR. [-1]

Find (I)----> (ii) -----> (iii) ------->
QP. RP RQ

not again............ndoo
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by jazzy4naija(m): 8:01am On Apr 19, 2015
RichDad1:
Who are the people advising this dude? He's busy globe trotting taking selfies up and down while his musical career is on the downward spiral.
My brother, nothing last for ever. Although, at the moment you're trending on IG and twitter, can you sustain that up to 5-10 years to come? Trending, selfie and rolling with "big personalities" does not guarantee a fatter bank account or a secure retirement; Hard work, dedication and focus does.
I don't know why we always want to reduce everything to naira and kobo. The guy is doing what is making him happy and you are busy hating . I know where u r coming from a typical Don Jazzy fan but let me advice u free the dude he who God has uplifted no Jupiter can pull down

4 Likes

Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by Acekidc4(m): 8:01am On Apr 19, 2015
gidjah:
This guy self,though seriously. Debt,but he is trying to hold on tru his yankee friends via sub shows like this,hope this help keeps him on.he would have gone further than this if he had sticked with his lovers here,imagine how he is loosing fame in his own country and continent!

Are you high on wet Weed Ni
How is he loosing fame in Nigeria!!
You must definitely be living on anoda planet

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by hotice01: 8:02am On Apr 19, 2015
RichDad1:

Bro I'm surprised you fail to see the obvious.That dude is securing his financial future while also planning for retirement. Using his perceived past glory to gain access to so many places and people that will be pivotal to him financial future when he takes a bow from music.
D'banj isnt an artist but an entertainer.Even Don Jazzy cannot be sooo relevant for 10years.Every artist have their rise,shine and fall moments.
In business and live in general, connection and influence matters a lot if you want a fatter bank account,and that's what he is busy establishing all around the world,while others form local champions.Release songs that'll trend for few months and then fade.
D'banj is doing what is best for business,not just local interest.

5 Likes

Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by UnimkeAk(m): 8:03am On Apr 19, 2015
babamadiba:
Is usher a corper?

Nysc was fun, yes; but move on my nigg !
grin
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by babamadiba(m): 8:05am On Apr 19, 2015
UnimkeAk:

Nysc was fun, yes; but move on my nigg !
grin
am on bro! Did my nysc 2005 so do the math nigga!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emma Nyra Shows Off Sexy Curves ! (pic) / The Makun Brothers: AY, Lanre & Yomi Casual Throwback Photo / Queen Nwokoye And Husband, Oluchi Uzoma Welcome Baby Girl (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.