Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) (33525 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew / Davido Having Fun With Usher In Atlanta - ( Pics/vids) / Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by Chimamaa(f): 9:52am On Apr 19, 2015
RichDad1:
Who are the people advising this dude? He's busy globe trotting taking selfies up and down while his musical career is on the downward spiral.
My brother, nothing last for ever. Although, at the moment you're trending on IG and twitter, can you sustain that up to 5-10 years to come? Trending, selfie and rolling with "big personalities" does not guarantee a fatter bank account or a secure retirement; Hard work, dedication and focus does.
Before anyone labels me a hater, I'm his number one fan.
hating is allowed
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by seangy4konji: 9:55am On Apr 19, 2015
Niggaz say am broke but i am rolling with kings...

A dBANJ.
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by Trendytessy(f): 9:57am On Apr 19, 2015
D'banj's pics been making front page since yesterday... Dude is going places
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by Ibime(m): 10:02am On Apr 19, 2015
Nuvally:
Dbanj tha Pace-setter. Very ambitious. DonJazzy is great, but Dbanj's dream is way bigger. Don jazzy wants to remain Relevant in Nigeria. Dbanj is gunning for the Universe. Broke got to have another meaning!

Don't let pictures fool you. All thís na free show for charity and the UN.

Dbanj cannot sell 3000 tickets for a show in the West.

Don Jazzy knows his market, he focussed on it and is making from it. Dbanj lost his home market while chasing photo opportunities with Western celebrities that don't pay him.

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 19, 2015
BasseyJ:
Nice one. Dbanj is really going places yet some dudes keep trying to make me believe he is broke
the dude na big boy cool

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by bogolobango(m): 10:16am On Apr 19, 2015
Eja nla big fish
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by RichDad1(m): 10:16am On Apr 19, 2015
chemicool:

You bastard! Sidon there and keep hating on him. Baba e loma run down.
Shows a lot about your upbringing. I'm not gonna engage you in silly e-fight. If you've got something contrary to my opinion, why can't you state like many others have been doing? Well, I guess it's too deep for you to comprehend and you lack the intellectual composition to reply in civil manner.
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by vale20: 10:20am On Apr 19, 2015
D banj don join them oooooooooo
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 19, 2015
BedLam:
Even if he is broke, I'm sure he has friends that can lend him money

In psquare's voice ..." If I know get money I get place to borrow ooo"......
I wish say na dbanj actually sing that song

Dem say him broke but everyday him dey do concert dey tour continent.....
Probably maybe new oxford dictionary don get new meaning for d word "broke"

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by zomoears(m): 10:44am On Apr 19, 2015
babamadiba:
Is usher a corper?

That him trousers abi? D thing be like NYSC khaki
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by babamadiba(m): 10:45am On Apr 19, 2015
zomoears:

That him trousers abi? D thing be like NYSC khaki
I swear down!
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by ThisMeansWAR: 10:55am On Apr 19, 2015
ideylaff:

Not hating, just stating the obvious, I consulted for United Nations, UNICEF AND IMF in the past.Artist do not get paid crazy money to appear here since it's a show done on humanitarian grounds

What they do is they look after your flight and accommodation and you are given i think it's about 5000 dollars spend money to look after your crew.

The UN generally invite people who they see as World Ambassadors to boost the awareness of the course they are trying to highlight to the World in general.

As much as The United Nations has a lot of red tape and huge amount of funds to spend, due diligence does not allow them to throw money AR Artists direct,y like that .

Dbanj is popular globally still does not make his pocket swell financially . That's my opinion, so I think he's caught up in taking selfies to show the world he's bigger and still doing well + greet things out there. Only his accountant can venue like tell him they oga we have nit made any real money in the past 1 year apart from the stipends United Nations and the other world organisations like DAVOS give us ooo.

Out of all the people I see at this show only USHER still has a booming career And Chris Martin of Cold Play. Mary J Blige is broke (check the web) and Will I -am is more of a TV face these days than an artist

Conclusion, you can be popular and be seen globally and still not be rich . Trust my judgement on this.

Not on anybody's side or hating but Dbabjs career is surely not on the up unless Hes decided not to sing anymore and Just wants to be an ambassador snapping selfies with global world know faces.

Why do you think up and coming artists never show up for shows like this, because it's not worth their while. Dem Rita Ora and co will rather spend more time in the studio than be seen on TV globally and have drupe dry pockets

It's okay to do one or two in a year but Dbanj seems to VUE available for all of them when he's invited. He was at DAVOS when IMF called, he was in MONACO, was at United Nations HQ during the summit. Was at World Food Day organised by WHO. He really needs to draw a line or he will be scene as choking his brand

It's okay to be on Twitter if you have musical and career material to promote along side, that's how it's done . It's not as if he can sing his latest material "feeling the Ni. Gaaaa" on stage here, can he

Needs to balance his appearance on these shows . That's what his management team need to do

Simple I wish him all the best
Dude, more fame brings more endorsement..

That's why Michael Jackson, and this guitarist guy in the 80 (forgot his name) still bring in money Even when they died ...
Even if he stops singing, Dbanj or koko master as a brand will keep making money for him. international artist like Dbanj and a global ambassador cannot easily go broke unless something went wrong ... He is Not local champion that would go broke immediately he stops singing because the Nigeria companies no long endorse him.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by maskid(m): 11:04am On Apr 19, 2015
Kennywills7:
Is d banj really broke?
To me d guy is flying higher

Story story. Why we no hear of the gig or see the show..

Na only picture we dey see. No impact.no music.

Am very sure sayvna waka pass role e dey play 4 there

Oga titus oga titus
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by islandmoon: 11:09am On Apr 19, 2015
Now who is Oga Titus?

DBanj or Don Jazzy?

Don Jazzy is the leader of the chest beaters

Dbanj is a replicate of yoruba guys

Mike Adenuga = Eja Nla
Femi Otedola = Big Fish
DBanj = Eja Nla

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by crystalclear(m): 11:49am On Apr 19, 2015
RichDad1:
Who are the people advising this dude? He's busy globe trotting taking selfies up and down while his musical career is on the downward spiral.
My brother, nothing last for ever. Although, at the moment you're trending on IG and twitter, can you sustain that up to 5-10 years to come? Trending, selfie and rolling with "big personalities" does not guarantee a fatter bank account or a secure retirement; Hard work, dedication and focus does.
Number one fan?hmmm,i c,wit little or no info abt him though..........are u aware of his numerous investments?He has d money,jetting for d fame and he's getting it.He's nt doing bad at all.I mean,what else do u want from dis fella,to define ur meaning of success?
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by Emperor100(m): 11:58am On Apr 19, 2015
If this is what broke means. I wanna be broke!
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by Soso990240(m): 12:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
Doubleoo:

NoŴ I ŚĔĔ ŤĤÁŤ ĨßĨĹo ŴĔĔĎ ĨŚ ŴoŔĶĨŃĞ oŃ ŤĤĔ ŴŔoŃĞ PÁŔŤ oŦ you
Lol..na u gimme abi?
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by Soso990240(m): 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
DjRjay:
Hahaha anoda haterz spotted here "Don jay local champion" fan. Talking as if he will do the shows for free. Even don jay still dreaming to achieve bangalee level. This guy bangalee got it all swags, cute, business oriented, fame (nt dat of local popularity), links and more. Abeg no get high HBP on dis already made guy matter.
IF THIS IS REALLY MEANING OF BROKE oh MY GOD I WANT TO BE BROKE FOR REST OF MY LYF..
And who said He is broke? Did u read dat on my comment or is ur brain deceivin u?
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by Soso990240(m): 12:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
IEDA:
look well n see who posted the pictures....is he deceiving himself or you are deceiving urself,so doing stage events doesn't put money in one's pocket....that means the music industry needs serious prayers...drum mouth,dem dey carry snap pix with Obama or several elites na'in u neva get urs,have you ever asked urself what must have got him there in the first place,no worry I know ur answer-been broke ryt...oya carry ur broke ass go snap wiv any of em
Mr.... If u hav comprehension problem,don't blame it on me.Did I say d dude is broke? Did u even understand my comment..read well nexttime before u quote me.as for my broke ass,u ar way more broke than I am..I can bet my life on it.
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by quickly: 12:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
crystalclear:
Number one fan?hmmm,i c,wit little or no info abt him though..........are u aware of his numerous investments?He has d money,jetting for d fame and he's getting it.He's nt doing bad at all.I mean,what else do u want from dis fella,to define ur meaning of success?

Bad belle people this guy is living his life some ppl dey complain on faceless forum like they are doing better than him.

Who know u ?
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
So he was not paid for the show?
RichDad1:
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
They are just talking as if the show was free.some people dont make use of their brains
DjRjay:
Hahaha anoda haterz spotted here "Don jay local champion" fan. Talking as if he will do the shows for free. Even don jay still dreaming to achieve bangalee level. This guy bangalee got it all swags, cute, business oriented, fame (nt dat of local popularity), links and more. Abeg no get high HBP on dis already made guy matter.
IF THIS IS REALLY MEANING OF BROKE oh MY GOD I WANT TO BE BROKE FOR REST OF MY LYF..
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by Ilekeh(f): 12:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
lol @ the "shoroniyen" trend on NL. Makes me laugh every time grin
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by Kennywills7(m): 12:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
maskid:

Story story. Why we no hear of the gig or see the show..

Na only picture we dey see. No impact.no music.

Am very sure sayvna waka pass role e dey play 4 there

Oga titus oga titus
Bro Dbanj offend u? undecided
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by hopyroll(m): 12:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
Abeg wetin chelsea and man u play yesterday
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by gengen118: 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
[quote author=RichDad1 post=32875463]Who are the people advising this dude? He's busy globe trotting taking selfies up and down while his musical career is on the downward spiral.
[/
Number one Fan indeed. Am not evn this guy's fan. But really dude is a goal getter. I love the fighting spirit in Him. Jus try n aprc8 peoples effort.
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by Mcowubaba: 3:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
Nneka123:
Nice looking good

what's up with Usher on crutches? sad
@ Crutches- WORLD EARTH DAY...go reaD abt d event..u will understand better
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by ejikemiwwo(m): 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
Which song wey him sing sef? D guy carry juju dey waka abeg
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by Doubleoo(m): 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
I have downloaded the video, yet I won't judge based on my feelings. Check the look link below https://www.nairaland.com/2265400/dbanjs-extraordinary-performance-washington-dc
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by Virus777: 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
Which song im sing there? All of his recent songs are wack.
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by Doubleoo(m): 4:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
Virus777:
Which song im sing there? All of his recent songs are wack.

Immediately you posted the comment I know that you are on MTN pulse. You manage to use 10MB to post comment, otherwise you would have download the show and watch it.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by Virus777: 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
Doubleoo:

Immediately you posted the comment I know that you are on MTN pulse. You manage to use 10MB to post comment, otherwise you would have download the show and watch it.

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emma Nyra Shows Off Sexy Curves ! (pic) / Queen Nwokoye And Husband, Oluchi Uzoma Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.