Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,727 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:18 AM

What Is The Color Of Your Urine? See What The Color is saying About You - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Color Of Your Urine? See What The Color is saying About You (1022 Views)

Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour / Your Urine Color And Your Health / What The Color Of Your Urine Says About Your Health (Infographic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Color Of Your Urine? See What The Color is saying About You by CodecJay(m): 8:06am On Apr 19, 2015
Self urine test is the individual examination of his or her urine. The result will determine whether it is time to hit up the Doctor or not. Self Urine test has been a useful tool of diagnosis since the earliest days of medicine. The color, density, and smell of urine can reveal so much about the state of our health. - See more at: http://cliniconomy.com/urine-test/#sthash.k3HVm88w.dpuf

Re: What Is The Color Of Your Urine? See What The Color is saying About You by Ephemmm: 8:15am On Apr 19, 2015
Why blindfolding us with blurred table when it is evident that we can see clearer from the source!

Anyway, if your urine is predominantly green and you are still in South Africa, it is an indication that you need to relocate back to Nigeria before xenophobia hits you ASAP tonguetongue tongue
Re: What Is The Color Of Your Urine? See What The Color is saying About You by Ezedon(m): 8:18am On Apr 19, 2015
Thank u, i can now say goodbye to the doctors
Re: What Is The Color Of Your Urine? See What The Color is saying About You by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:18am On Apr 19, 2015
Mine is blue
Re: What Is The Color Of Your Urine? See What The Color is saying About You by tinuolababy(f): 8:36am On Apr 19, 2015
Mine is transparent yellow which is okay but my worry is that it's usually dark yellow when I wake up in the morning. Hope I am okay
Re: What Is The Color Of Your Urine? See What The Color is saying About You by phlamesG: 8:48am On Apr 19, 2015
Liar! shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Color Of Your Urine? See What The Color is saying About You by ShakurM(m): 9:01am On Apr 19, 2015
Pause
Re: What Is The Color Of Your Urine? See What The Color is saying About You by judedwriter(m): 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Mine is blue
Did u drink any chemicals grin neva seen dat!
Re: What Is The Color Of Your Urine? See What The Color is saying About You by CodecJay(m): 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ephemmm:
Why blindfolding us with blurred table when it is evident that we can see clearer from the source!

Anyway, if your urine is predominantly green and you are still in South Africa, it is an indication that you need to relocate back to Nigeria before xenophobia hits you ASAP tonguetongue tongue

Lol, so the color of urine don dey signify the person wey xenophobic south africans dey come hit next?

Come, u go church today at all?
Re: What Is The Color Of Your Urine? See What The Color is saying About You by CodecJay(m): 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
tinuolababy:
Mine is transparent yellow which is okay but my worry is that it's usually dark yellow when I wake up in the morning. Hope I am okay
do u drink fermented sperm before going to bed?

(1) (Reply)

17 Reasons Why You Need A Mango Every Day / Nigella Sativa(black Seed Oil) Healed Longtime Blood Pressure Issues In Months / The Simplest Way NO2 MAXIMUS Is Useful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.