Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:51 AM

Heartbreaking Photos: People Stood By While This Man Was Stabbed To Death In SA - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Heartbreaking Photos: People Stood By While This Man Was Stabbed To Death In SA (1723 Views)

FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) / Bride-To-Be Who Was Stabbed By Her Cameroonian House Boy To Be Buried Today / Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbreaking Photos: People Stood By While This Man Was Stabbed To Death In SA by MOUA(m): 9:49am On Apr 19, 2015
People stood by while a Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole, was cornered, stabbed in the heart and left to die. This happened yesterday in Johannesburg and yes, he died from his wounds. Killed just for being from another African country.. and the story told by the journalist who witnessed this brutal stabbing is heartbreaking! See more photos and read the full story from Times Live after the cut...http://www.mouaue.com/2015/04/heartbreaking-photos-people-stood-by.html

1 Share

Re: Heartbreaking Photos: People Stood By While This Man Was Stabbed To Death In SA by ELTON123(m): 9:53am On Apr 19, 2015
Dis people are so heartless the deserve to die .......f**k
Re: Heartbreaking Photos: People Stood By While This Man Was Stabbed To Death In SA by delishpot: 9:55am On Apr 19, 2015
Sad sad sad. I am sad that this is happening in Africa.
Re: Heartbreaking Photos: People Stood By While This Man Was Stabbed To Death In SA by bennygreat1(m): 9:58am On Apr 19, 2015
Animals.... They re more animals than humans in SA as we speak...
Re: Heartbreaking Photos: People Stood By While This Man Was Stabbed To Death In SA by Mynd44: 10:02am On Apr 19, 2015
bennygreat1:
Animals.... They re more animals than humans in SA as we speak...
Oh please...

People also stood while the ALUU boys were tortured and burnt.

It is not limited to South Africans but humans
Re: Heartbreaking Photos: People Stood By While This Man Was Stabbed To Death In SA by Blakjewelry(m): 10:04am On Apr 19, 2015
I had rather die fighting than to let that thin guy stab me to death, beside why can't most of these guys walk in group. I can't pass a word of advice to Nigerians living there, always walk in group and defend yourself when necessary
Re: Heartbreaking Photos: People Stood By While This Man Was Stabbed To Death In SA by bennygreat1(m): 10:11am On Apr 19, 2015
Mynd44:

Oh please...

People also stood while the ALUU boys were tortured and burnt.

It is not limited to South Africans but humans

These re two different reasons for the killings... N two different people!
Re: Heartbreaking Photos: People Stood By While This Man Was Stabbed To Death In SA by Dioxidane: 10:16am On Apr 19, 2015
In my own humble haughty opinion, I'll fight back in that situation. The man even looks bigger than the person trying to stab him. #SelfDefenceTinz
Re: Heartbreaking Photos: People Stood By While This Man Was Stabbed To Death In SA by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 19, 2015
He couldn't use his head?

When be say no be gun.
Re: Heartbreaking Photos: People Stood By While This Man Was Stabbed To Death In SA by deskossy(m): 11:03am On Apr 19, 2015
Humans are getting more barbaric. ...d stone age is at us again cry cry
Re: Heartbreaking Photos: People Stood By While This Man Was Stabbed To Death In SA by Dinirojones(m): 11:18am On Apr 19, 2015
The mozambiqan looks bigger...I wil rather go down fighting...#iweepforafrica#
Re: Heartbreaking Photos: People Stood By While This Man Was Stabbed To Death In SA by Svelteb(f): 5:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
bennygreat1:

These re two different reasons for the killings... N two different people!
yea u r right..dir reasons actually differ. Dis guy didn't commit any crime nd nt dat I'm saying ALUU 4 committed any crime nor justifying dir lynching but des cases can't b compared @ all
Re: Heartbreaking Photos: People Stood By While This Man Was Stabbed To Death In SA by bennygreat1(m): 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
Svelteb:
yea u r right..dir reasons actually differ. Dis guy didn't commit any crime nd nt dat I'm saying ALUU 4 committed any crime nor justifying dir lynching but des cases can't b compared @ all

Thank you miss!
Re: Heartbreaking Photos: People Stood By While This Man Was Stabbed To Death In SA by Svelteb(f): 6:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
bennygreat1:

Thank you miss!
Uwc. But seriously speaking d act isn't limited 2 SA alone ooo....just dt d grounds 4 d killings are diff
Re: Heartbreaking Photos: People Stood By While This Man Was Stabbed To Death In SA by bennygreat1(m): 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
Svelteb:
Uwc. But seriously speaking d act isn't limited 2 SA alone ooo....just dt d grounds 4 d killings are diff

Yes Miss!!! I perfectly understand ur point and I know the difference!!! But seriously what do U fink of that act in humans Born with it Or inherited
Re: Heartbreaking Photos: People Stood By While This Man Was Stabbed To Death In SA by Svelteb(f): 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
bennygreat1:

Yes Miss!!! I perfectly understand ur point and I know the difference!!! But seriously what do U fink of that act in humans Born with it Or inherited
simply put inhumane.
Re: Heartbreaking Photos: People Stood By While This Man Was Stabbed To Death In SA by bennygreat1(m): 8:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
Svelteb:
simply put inhumane.

Perfect name for it... Man inhumanity to Man!!!
Re: Heartbreaking Photos: People Stood By While This Man Was Stabbed To Death In SA by SarcasticMe(m): 8:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
Dioxidane:
In my own humble haughty opinion, I'll fight back in that situation. The man even looks bigger than the person trying to stab him. #SelfDefenceTinz
U should be a stand up comedian...
Re: Heartbreaking Photos: People Stood By While This Man Was Stabbed To Death In SA by Svelteb(f): 9:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
bennygreat1:

Perfect name for it... Man inhumanity to Man!!!
how sad...its well

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Suspected Murderer In Akwa Ibom. / Details: Lady Killed In Onitsha During Biafra Protest For Burial / Pregnant Woman Disguising As Burn Victim Exposed At Onitsha Market Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.