Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Undergraduates-Rape-Rob-Job-Seeker-Take-Unclad-Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Undergraduates-Rape-Rob-Job-Seeker-Take-Unclad-Photos (1665 Views)

Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) / Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos / Scavengers Rape, Rob Female Banker In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Undergraduates-Rape-Rob-Job-Seeker-Take-Unclad-Photos by dont8(m): 7:05am On Jan 29, 2016
The suspects, identified as Valentine and Kusimo, allegedly took turns To Molest their victim after luring her into a hotel.

Report by Samson Folarin

Nike

The police in Lagos have arrested two undergraduates for allegedly raping a job-seeker, identified only as Nike, and robbing her of valuables in the Igando area of the state.

PUNCH Metro learnt that the suspects, identified as Valentine and Kusimo, allegedly took turns to rape their victim after luring her into a hotel.

Valentine, an indigene of Imo State, was said to be seeing off the 27-year-old with the hope that she would not raise the alarm when Nike suddenly called for help.

The suspects were subsequently arrested and taken to the Igando Police Division.

The incident happened on Thursday, January 14, 2016, on Idowu Ibiyemi Street, in the Igando area of Lagos State.

A police source told our correspondent that Valentine and Nike had met on a dating site.

He said, “Valentine is a 400-level Civil Engineering student of a university in Imo State. He chatted up the lady on the dating site and from there, their conversation shifted to Whatsapp, a mobile messaging application.

“The suspect told his friend, Kusimo, about the girl and they decided to trick her. Kusimo, a student of a polytechnic in Ogun State, would sometimes take Valentine’s phone and be chatting with Nike, without the girl knowing that it was Kusimo.

“Having done that for some days, they decided to invite her to Lagos.”

It was gathered that Nike, an indigene of Osun State, travelled down from Ibadan, the Oyo State capital, where she was based, to the Igando area.

Our correspondent learnt that the victim and Valentine scheduled to meet at his house.

http://www.punchng.com/undergraduates-rape-rob-job-seeker-take-nude-photos/

Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Undergraduates-Rape-Rob-Job-Seeker-Take-Unclad-Photos by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 7:10am On Jan 29, 2016
Rape rape everyday. End time is near cheesy cheesy grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Undergraduates-Rape-Rob-Job-Seeker-Take-Unclad-Photos by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 29, 2016
Uhmmm
Re: Undergraduates-Rape-Rob-Job-Seeker-Take-Unclad-Photos by RichDad1(m): 7:18am On Jan 29, 2016
Our hard working brothers.
I hail o!!!
Re: Undergraduates-Rape-Rob-Job-Seeker-Take-Unclad-Photos by benedictac(f): 7:22am On Jan 29, 2016
I don't know how rapists enjoy it
Re: Undergraduates-Rape-Rob-Job-Seeker-Take-Unclad-Photos by eyeview: 7:27am On Jan 29, 2016
RichDad1:
Our hard working brothers.
I hail o!!!

Didn't you notice that the 'hard working' brother's intention for the girl was innocent until he told his yellow bar friend who sowed him a wicked plan. I blame him for allowing himself to be indoctrinated by this people's dirty lifestyle
Re: Undergraduates-Rape-Rob-Job-Seeker-Take-Unclad-Photos by playtheblues(f): 7:29am On Jan 29, 2016
You have told us that Valentine is from Imo State but edited the part that told where Kasimo comes from.

I think Seun should start banning OPs who edit suspects' place of origin.
dont8:
The suspects, identified as Valentine and Kusimo, allegedly took turns To Molest their victim after luring her into a hotel.

http://www.punchng.com/undergraduates-rape-rob-job-seeker-take-nude-photos/

Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Undergraduates-Rape-Rob-Job-Seeker-Take-Unclad-Photos by latuntop(m): 7:35am On Jan 29, 2016
Trust no man, Nigeria is a sensitive country and I think everybody shud be security conscious. I blame the lady small sha, but those criminals should be dealt with.
Re: Undergraduates-Rape-Rob-Job-Seeker-Take-Unclad-Photos by Flexherbal(m): 7:42am On Jan 29, 2016
Be a boss of your own. Start a snail farm today with VICOMO FARMS: 08066194562.
Re: Undergraduates-Rape-Rob-Job-Seeker-Take-Unclad-Photos by Exponental(m): 7:43am On Jan 29, 2016
Even though I don't support rape and rapist, all this girls no dey hear word? Must there be another unfortunate case like the Cynthia's? Pls send those fools to jail abeg.
Re: Undergraduates-Rape-Rob-Job-Seeker-Take-Unclad-Photos by RichDad1(m): 7:45am On Jan 29, 2016
eyeview:

Didn't you notice that the 'hard working' brother's intention for the girl was innocent until he told his yellow bar friend who sowed him a wicked plan. I blame him for allowing himself to be indoctrinated by this people's dirty lifestyle
But the other guys name is not a Yellowbar name.
Btw, what's your business with it? I'm trying to hail my hard working brother and you're putting ya mouth?
Abökî be careful. angry
Re: Undergraduates-Rape-Rob-Job-Seeker-Take-Unclad-Photos by CertifiedFreak(m): 9:11am On Jan 29, 2016
Definitely has to be cos of the rapidly declining price of crude-oil.
Re: Undergraduates-Rape-Rob-Job-Seeker-Take-Unclad-Photos by victor2fresh(m): 9:14am On Jan 29, 2016
grin wetin concern me? these gals never learn!
Re: Undergraduates-Rape-Rob-Job-Seeker-Take-Unclad-Photos by qualityovenbake(m): 9:20am On Jan 29, 2016
Their school authority should rusticate them immediately

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Fare Dodger Caught In The UK - Again. / Mysterious Cat Allegedly Turns Into A Girl In Ibadan (photos) / Sinful Rapists Have Struck Again In South Africa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.